A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 299,154
Currently Running With Scissors:
367 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: cat eats fish cupcakes-my antidepressant  (Read 5060 times)
Tags for this thread: cupcake  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

NyteRayn

Hi my name is Jess and I have a crafting problem.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2008 05:20:17 AM »

I have the same book that you do- and reading through it, they sounded so easy...

I went out and bought the frosting... the starburst... the marshmellows... the melting wafers... the M&M's... the runts... the food coloring... the special cookies... the cupcake mix....

And once I started decorating them, I realized what it was I forgot.... I CAN'T DECORATE CUPCAKES WORTH A CRUD!!!!!  Angry

They were AWFUL!!! LOL. It was the worst attempt I have ever made at anything... ever!!! LOL.

So I have extra-added respect for you and your perfect kitty-cakes!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Findings, links, tutes, fabrics, news, photos and all other sorts of crafty-type stuff! http://elementalcraft.blogspot.com/
raycheezy

Patches are my happiness and my hippyness.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2008 05:35:38 AM »

I have the same book that you do- and reading through it, they sounded so easy...

I went out and bought the frosting... the starburst... the marshmellows... the melting wafers... the M&M's... the runts... the food coloring... the special cookies... the cupcake mix....

And once I started decorating them, I realized what it was I forgot.... I CAN'T DECORATE CUPCAKES WORTH A CRUD!!!!!  Angry

They were AWFUL!!! LOL. It was the worst attempt I have ever made at anything... ever!!! LOL.

So I have extra-added respect for you and your perfect kitty-cakes!  Grin

Haha, actually, I cheated. I tried to do the melting wafers thing, failed, and just did the fishies in frosting. Try again! The mistakes are still delicious. Oh, and the smaller the holes you cut out in the plastic bag, the easier it is to control the frosting.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I LOVE personal swaps! If you see something I made that you like, and have anything fun or interesting or silly, tell me.
NyteRayn

Hi my name is Jess and I have a crafting problem.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2008 06:45:09 AM »

Oh, and the smaller the holes you cut out in the plastic bag, the easier it is to control the frosting.

I think I accidently mixed up at the grocery store and instead of "Vanilla Frosting" I bought the "Horrible, Evil, Nasty, Uncontrollable Frosting from H*LL".

My bad. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Findings, links, tutes, fabrics, news, photos and all other sorts of crafty-type stuff! http://elementalcraft.blogspot.com/
raycheezy

Patches are my happiness and my hippyness.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2008 08:35:24 AM »

Haha. That would make it harder.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I LOVE personal swaps! If you see something I made that you like, and have anything fun or interesting or silly, tell me.
beaotch
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2008 08:39:21 AM »

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, and I hope that working with your many talents will help you through this time.  You are very gifted and I thank you for sharing your work with us!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sassy, sassy, sassy!

www.BeaOtch.com
Balue
more food please

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2008 12:06:33 PM »

I love these cupcakes, and I hope you're feeling okayish sweety Smiley One of my closest friends died a couple of months ago after she was hit by a truck, so this really touched me... I don't know I just wanted to try & let you know that it does get a little better over time. And yeah if you ever want to chat drop me a PM, I'm a good listener Smiley <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists: http://www.wists.com/Balue

Personal Swaps = <3
sweet_apple_pie
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2008 10:59:33 PM »

losing someone close to you is an unimaginable pain. deeply sorry for your loss and sorrow.

the dessert is adorable.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
krafty119
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2008 04:11:15 PM »

I love these!!! I am sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself! Good job on the cupcakes!!! I wanna eat em all. Seriously. All of em!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
CloudxxSeph
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2008 08:38:33 AM »

those look amazing!!! if i tried doing it, it would all be a big mess and i would be like mehhh, still tastes good! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Mater from the Movie Cars
How to Draw Michael Jackson
How to Draw Pon And Zi
How to Draw Miki Falls Spring
How to Draw Chibi Kakashi from Naruto
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...