A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,463
Currently Running With Scissors:
625 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Happy Homemaker Swap.- CLOSED-Sendout 9-13  (Read 19591 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

PerachYafeh
C.A.D.ing around...

Got crafts?YouGetFun!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #310 on: September 13, 2008 06:48:10 PM »

do we have a gallery yet?
update: I have 1,2,3,4,5...and counting items made! YAY. More to come. Grin
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008 07:15:28 PM by PerachYafeh » THIS ROCKS   Logged

SewFixated
« Reply #311 on: September 13, 2008 11:12:11 PM »

We do have a gallery, for more than a week now!

Katz:  As I was driving home today I wondered if my package had arrived.  By the time I got home and saw my angel DD and our cute 8 month old foster son my mind was fixed on playing with them.  My DH was watching football  (I am a football season widow Tongue) and forgot to mention to me that a much anticipated package HAD arrived.  I did not know it was here until I looked up on our entertainment center and saw a box.  I stared at it wondering what my DH had ordered from online and it hit me...I was expecting a box!  I jumped up, ran over to the entertainment center and as I took it down I asked my DH if my package had arrived!  He says, "Oh, yes.  I forgot."  (He usually is very attentive and has always been a sweet husband.  He just gets in the zone when his favorite team is playing.  I can't complain though.  He changes 95% of all the diapers, willingly. Smiley

My DD saw me with the package and started asking me if it was for her.  She remembers the first and only other swap I ever did and the fact that she received goodies in it.  She stood by me while I tried to rip off the tape.  I was too excited to go to the kitchen and get a knife to cut the tape so it took me a little longer to get it opened. I absolutely LOVE everything and DD tried to claim it all for herself!  I took pictures but haven't cropped them in Photoshop yet.  I hope to get that done tomorrow and then post them.  You really did spoil me!  Thank you so much.  Since you crochet I was really hoping you were going to crochet dishcloths and doilies for me.  I have to tell you how great your embroidery on the dishtowel turned out too.  I'm embarrassed with the one I sent you now.  I'm totally a beginner with embroidery.  I love the crocheted wool pillow with the flower on it.  It's in my kitchen along with the black doily and the beeswax kitty (which smells so good).  I saw the beeswax ornaments on your blog!  My DH and I made candles and other little figures for Summer Solstice a couple years ago with a bunch of people.  I hadn't thought about making ornaments.   DD got her Christmas present early since she was there when I opened the box and REALLY wanted it!  She took it into her room before I read the card that said it was for her.  She told me "I need it."  I took a picture of where I am putting some of the things in my kitchen.  I am looking for the perfect spot for the red doily. 

Well, I'm tired and need to get to bed.  I'll post pictures tomorrow.

Thanks Rira for setting me up with a FANTASTIC partner!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

My Wists
rira

like a good book, i can't put this day back.

« Reply #312 on: September 14, 2008 07:00:17 AM »

haha.. aww, I'm glad you two had such a great time!

Here's the G A L L E R Y !
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=266130.0

yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think...(Christopher Robin) 

it'll be ok in the end. if it's not OK, it isnt the end
PerachYafeh
C.A.D.ing around...

Got crafts?YouGetFun!

« Reply #313 on: September 14, 2008 09:08:45 AM »

I do not know why I ALWAYS miss the gallery link. HAHA.  Grin
ps: I do wear glasses already..hehe Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NiinaMaria

Crafter by accident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #314 on: September 14, 2008 03:44:35 PM »

Yay!

I am done! All my items finished! I have 11 items in total!
Who's the queen? Niina is the queen! Uh, I am so-o tired. Have to hit the sack.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

« Reply #315 on: September 14, 2008 04:34:08 PM »

one more item to go and I am done too..yay
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PerachYafeh
C.A.D.ing around...

Got crafts?YouGetFun!

« Reply #316 on: September 14, 2008 07:58:58 PM »

Sometimes I really understimate the time that my swap projects will take hahah. I have finished number 6, 7 and 8 2night! Now to the bonus.  Wink. I am so glad everybody agreed with the extension! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinklrt
« Reply #317 on: September 14, 2008 09:09:24 PM »

Well, I *was* going to be done by Friday of last week, then I decided to make a last-minute change to one of my projects in light of the extension (well, that and a less than stellar outcome for the original idea). Just waiting for one of my projects to er, do something, then I plan to hit the PO in the morning. Double-exciting because my package is on its way too! I hope the mailman delivers packages at the beginning of his route this week. I'm looking forward to seeing lots of fun pictures in the gallery this week.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
PerachYafeh
C.A.D.ing around...

Got crafts?YouGetFun!

« Reply #318 on: September 15, 2008 04:39:09 AM »

Pinkrlt, I hear you.  I would be done last Friday but I would have made it in the last second...I wanted so bad to finish nicely my last 2 projects. I am so glad I had them made in a more calm fashion...and I had time to have 1/2 of my pictures taken...I will be done with the "photos" soon. : )...How about a teaser? nah.... Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NiinaMaria

Crafter by accident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #319 on: September 15, 2008 09:27:10 AM »

Hey!

Just took pics of all the items and now it's wrapping time...

Niina
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Your Thong Could Be Sabotaging Your Health
5 Fabulous Looks That Support Breast Cancer Charities
Get The Rachel Bilson Style
3 New Ways to Style a Striped Sweater
Get The Kate Middleton Style
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...