A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 298,764
Currently Running With Scissors:
584 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Happy Homemaker Swap.- CLOSED-Sendout 9-13  (Read 20681 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

pinklrt
« Reply #250 on: September 06, 2008 05:56:25 PM »

I'm about to head up to my room for more crafting, but thought I'd post a little teaser picture of what I'll be working with this evening. The hubby finally remembered to bring these home for me:

You'd be amazed at how many different uses one can find for old political campaign signs. And no, we didn't have all of the signs up in our yard. Wink

Don't worry, Crafty McGluestick. It won't be this big when it arrives at your house.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SewFixated
« Reply #251 on: September 06, 2008 07:41:22 PM »

OK.  I'm dying to know what you are going to do with those old campaign signs!  Does it involve shrinking?  Do I really have to wait a couple weeks to see what you are making?  hmmph    Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

My Wists
opheliapoe
« Reply #252 on: September 06, 2008 08:12:19 PM »

hey guys. just wanted to check in so no one thought i had fallen off the face of the earth. ever since the hurricane, my internet has been misbehaving. but, its good to go now. i'm cracking down on this swap this weekend and all next week. i've got a few things either done or started. just waiting on my partner to answer a pm with some really crazy sounding questions in it so i know whether the rest of my items are okay to make.

its really hard to ask questions when you don't wanna give up the secret of what you're making. lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dragonmama
MILF-y Crafter

Retired Swapper

View Profile WWW
« Reply #253 on: September 06, 2008 08:46:46 PM »

hey guys. just wanted to check in so no one thought i had fallen off the face of the earth. ever since the hurricane, my internet has been misbehaving. but, its good to go now. i'm cracking down on this swap this weekend and all next week. i've got a few things either done or started. just waiting on my partner to answer a pm with some really crazy sounding questions in it so i know whether the rest of my items are okay to make.

its really hard to ask questions when you don't wanna give up the secret of what you're making. lol

I'm so bad at keeping secrets if I reveal anything lol

I end up giving too many hints and giving away the whole thing! So I've learned to just keep it hushhush as long as possible. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sandandsilk.wordpress.com

wists.com/dragoneyezed
Ecstatic
Infected with Icanmakethat

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #254 on: September 06, 2008 08:59:28 PM »

I'm still without power due to Gustav. Grrrrr. And the only thing I have left is the sewn items. Which of course I can not do without power as my sewing machine, alas, does not run on air alone.

I can't hand sew. My partner wouldn't want me to hand sew. I don't think I've ever hand sewn anything in my entire life.

I need my machine! And I need my power. I'm beyond frustrated with the power company. It seems like everyone has power but me. And it's been a week already.

Anyway ... I'm still around, lol.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Never lose a holy curiosity. - Einstein
http://www.wists.com/ecstatic
FlashleyAshley

mashley forever

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #255 on: September 06, 2008 09:01:42 PM »

I'm still kicking!
I haven't crocheted in a loooong time, and I forgot how it makes my pinky finger cramp up Tongue But atleast this swap has encouraged me to do something other than sewing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.ohthatashley.blogspot.com
I'm working on getting my blog up, check it out! Smiley
rira

like a good book, i can't put this day back.

« Reply #256 on: September 07, 2008 02:40:38 AM »

awww, yeah, me too..

I took some pics of the decor in mi casa, as soon as I get back from work I'll post em.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think...(Christopher Robin) 

it'll be ok in the end. if it's not OK, it isnt the end
krazy4katz
A Needle In A HAystack

Old....but not dead yet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #257 on: September 07, 2008 09:17:05 AM »

Now that Hurricane Hanna has scooted away ( really more of a rain even then wind) I can trot to the post office tomorrow and mail off my swap package... !!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

PerachYafeh
C.A.D.ing around...

Got crafts?YouGetFun!

« Reply #258 on: September 07, 2008 02:08:00 PM »

It seems that even the forces of Natur can me us all stop crafting  Grin.
What a terrific group we have here... Cheesy
I am in full speed this weekend...I have been sick so I got to crank up until the next "wave" of tiredness/headache/and other stuff comes to shore. I have gotten even a swolen eye and chick! Yikes! Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rira

like a good book, i can't put this day back.

« Reply #259 on: September 07, 2008 05:40:29 PM »

After trying to get decent pics for FlashleyAshley of my house, it wasnt working..so I took a new method. I took group shots of our "inspiration pieces" or the stuff we're decorated with.  (lemme know if you need BIGGER ones)

La Kitchen- a red & italian chef theme.

The bathroom: a tiki theme. there's also a large wooden tiki in there, but I couldnt grab it. It's green/brown, the colors are a little darker.

Our bedroom is a conglomeration or us. He had leopard print EVERYTHING, and I had a rich purple and muted pink/silver theme. So, we combined em. I kinda like it..I could be crazy though. Of course, you cant have a picture session in the house without the helpers coming...(I took 6 shots and that cat was in all of em!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think...(Christopher Robin) 

it'll be ok in the end. if it's not OK, it isnt the end
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create Logos in Photoshop
How to Create Natural Light on Glamour Portrait
How to Change the Color of an Image
How to Work on a scenic photograph in Photoshop
How to Tidy Up Your Images in Photoshop
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...