A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,551
Currently Running With Scissors:
465 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Happy Homemaker Swap.- CLOSED-Sendout 9-13  (Read 19612 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SewFixated
« Reply #230 on: August 28, 2008 09:36:13 AM »

Don't feel badly!  I HAD to send early (and sign up for a small swap) because I have a super long list of things to do within the next 2 weeks.  If I didn't plan ahead for this swap I wouldn't have been able to sign-up.  There are still 2 weeks left to craft.  Have fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

My Wists
Colorado Deb
« Reply #231 on: August 28, 2008 11:43:07 AM »

Thanks for the positives on that fabric!  It is called Fresh Squeezed and is from Moda.  I absolutly love it, jsut looks all bright and summery and juicy to me... perfect for a ******* to use on a cold winters night to remind you of the summer sun. 

I'll be sewing like a crazy woman this weekend, lots of odd bits to finish up and and things I'd like to be done rather than in progress. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It's never too late to have a happy childhood.-  NuClia Waste
dragonmama
MILF-y Crafter

Retired Swapper

View Profile WWW
« Reply #232 on: August 28, 2008 06:49:05 PM »

I'm taking a little break from crafting for this swap because I have three send outs (one for craftster, two for off-site swaps) that need to get out this weekend! >_< At least I'm 2/3 done with things for this one, just in case I get behind... I'm definitely planning my swaps better next time lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sandandsilk.wordpress.com

wists.com/dragoneyezed
iheartzb
« Reply #233 on: August 29, 2008 07:10:16 AM »

Yeah! Just finished one and started another project. Well on my way, which is good because time is quickly running out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

view my wist: http://www.wists.com/iheartzb
I have an Etsy shop! It is still very much a work in progress, but check it out anyway: Pretty Little Wishes at www.iheartzb.etsy.com
krazy4katz
A Needle In A HAystack

Old....but not dead yet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #234 on: August 29, 2008 02:37:30 PM »

..I received my package today from the very talented Colista ( sewfixated). She does the absolute most beautiful work and does such a great job of stalking and matching the pressies to the person...

so first I opened the package and found this

and then I began to open packages and everything was so beautiful...
Ms Chicken now covers my teapot, the sweet Sunbonnet Sue is hanging , My apron is begging me to use it ( how cool..purple polka dots....I am in love with purple AND polka dots, and the Bible cover fits my Bible perfectly... this is hte one I carry to church and Bible Study and I can't wait to go out and show it off a bit...

I had to post another pic of the Bible Cover...just beautiful!

Thanks so much for the great swap package.... everyday I get closer to being able to post yours!  at least the work is getting better the further out from surgery I get Grin

Hugs!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SewFixated
« Reply #235 on: August 29, 2008 06:30:05 PM »

Do we have a gallery yet? 

Katz:  You are so welcome!  I had a blast crafting for you. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

My Wists
krazy4katz
A Needle In A HAystack

Old....but not dead yet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #236 on: August 29, 2008 06:56:19 PM »

Gallery... ah yes.... don't forget I have surgery fog still.... off to check on the gallery..Cause I forgot the main picture duh...... I swear they took the uterus...not the brain!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SewFixated
« Reply #237 on: August 29, 2008 07:00:19 PM »

I love that you have a sense of humor after going through surgery and still facing many more weeks in bed!  I will have to remember that if I ever have to face anything like that. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists
rira

like a good book, i can't put this day back.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #238 on: August 29, 2008 07:07:59 PM »

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=266130.0

GALLERY'S UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think...(Christopher Robin) 

it'll be ok in the end. if it's not OK, it isnt the end
edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #239 on: September 01, 2008 04:04:54 PM »

Honey I'm home....back from switzerland, it was awesome, my jaw is still on the floor from the scenery, it was amazing, what was even more amazing to us Irish people, was 10 days of sunshine. The weather this 'summer' (ha! summer...ha!) has been atrocious, rain and rain and rain, so
colorado deb I adore those fabrics and whatever they turn into will bring some much needed sunshine into my house. I cant wait.

back to work today, after arriving back yesterday, its been an insane couple of days, but we did bring back about 20lbs of chocolate, to give away to everyone, we arrived at the airport with about $60 in swiss francs so what else could we do except convert it to chocolate....the swiss eat more choc per head than any other nation in the world, they give their soldiers chocolate in rations and they give it out on their airlines, the duty free in zurich has more chocolate shops than anything else...is that a country that knows is stuff or what??? and the quality of even the cheap supermarket stuff is fabulous...mmmmmmmm

but I have a few days now to concentrate on some serious craftiness....and to work on my chocolate consumption
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
10 Fabulous Oscar Dresses
10 Fabulous Looks Inspired by Sex and the City
From Superhero to Supermodel Style Makeover
Keeping a Well-Coordinated Look Refreshingly Unexpected
How to Recycle Your Clothes
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...