A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 302,610
Currently Running With Scissors:
581 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Happy Homemaker Swap.- CLOSED-Sendout 9-13  (Read 19346 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MommyTheMaid
« Reply #210 on: August 24, 2008 08:32:54 PM »

Checking in.  Things have been really weird around here lately, but I am still in the swap and excited to craft.  I have a few things planned out and some fabric purchased so I am just waiting for a little calm to start Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crafty gurll
« Reply #211 on: August 24, 2008 09:02:27 PM »

I only have one big project to go and then I will be sending out.  I can't wait to see the gallery! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dragonmama
MILF-y Crafter

Retired Swapper

View Profile WWW
« Reply #212 on: August 25, 2008 07:26:02 AM »

I have about 7 points crafted so far and I'll be working on the last few this week and next. I'm so drained right now that it's a good thing I can do much of my crafting on the sofa! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sandandsilk.wordpre ss.com

wists.com/dragoneyezed
BabyCakes8510

*Sparkly like a holiday*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #213 on: August 25, 2008 10:42:29 AM »

I am just about finished. I would like to send out this week! I am just completeing my Large today and that is it!!! I love EVERYTHING I made! I want to keep it!

Lucky Jaybee.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SewFixated
« Reply #214 on: August 25, 2008 07:09:52 PM »

I'm almost done too! 

I'm a little worried about a couple sizes but hopefully they will fit.  One of the projects can be used for other things if it doesn't fit the intended item.  The other project was made specifically for something and I HOPE IT FITS!  I have one thing sitting on top of my computer and I think it's so cute .... I must remember I made it for Krazy4Katz!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

My Wists
PerachYafeh
C.A.D.ing around...

Got crafts?YouGetFun!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #215 on: August 26, 2008 06:06:39 AM »

Gosh I am almost done with sketches/cutting/shopping..As soon as I am ready I will mail these puppies.

Talking about Puppy...I just went thru 24H (almost) of craziness...My little dog ran away from my home as my roomate opened the door (she did not close the living room door, which is the safety barrier for the dog not to get right at the front door steps. My little Min pin can pass thru any gates!...I am not sure why, but my puppy snaps only when she sees my roommate...: (....After a hard day looking for the dog (walking the neighborhood for hours), posting signs, calling all the vets in town and the outskirts...I just received a call from one of the vets...The vet's daughter found my dog! YAYYAYAY.
I am sooo happy!!!! Cheesy
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008 06:07:48 AM by PerachYafeh » THIS ROCKS   Logged

crafty gurll
« Reply #216 on: August 26, 2008 02:42:35 PM »

Gosh I am almost done with sketches/cutting/shopping..As soon as I am ready I will mail these puppies.

Talking about Puppy...I just went thru 24H (almost) of craziness...My little dog ran away from my home as my roomate opened the door (she did not close the living room door, which is the safety barrier for the dog not to get right at the front door steps. My little Min pin can pass thru any gates!...I am not sure why, but my puppy snaps only when she sees my roommate...: (....After a hard day looking for the dog (walking the neighborhood for hours), posting signs, calling all the vets in town and the outskirts...I just received a call from one of the vets...The vet's daughter found my dog! YAYYAYAY.
I am sooo happy!!!! Cheesy

I have a min pin too and they are SNEAKY! :)Mine is 11 and he STILL tries to sneak out whenever he can, but thankfully he's older now so he's slower.  I'm so glad you found your dog! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

krazy4katz
A Needle In A HAystack

Old....but not dead yet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #217 on: August 26, 2008 03:43:42 PM »

I'm almost done too! 

I'm a little worried about a couple sizes but hopefully they will fit.  One of the projects can be used for other things if it doesn't fit the intended item.  The other project was made specifically for something and I HOPE IT FITS!  I have one thing sitting on top of my computer and I think it's so cute .... I must remember I made it for Krazy4Katz!

Yeah me!!!  I could use a dose of cuteness right now... Who knew 7 days of nothing to do but craft , read and surf could get so boring... AND I STILL HAVE 5 WEEKS TO GO!!! 
  Oh well.....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SewFixated
« Reply #218 on: August 26, 2008 06:23:30 PM »

I only have about 3 minutes left of crafting time until I am DONE!!!   Grin  I can't wait until I am able to send this to Katz!  I know if I was in bed after having a surgery I would love to receive packages in the mail.   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

My Wists
opheliapoe
« Reply #219 on: August 27, 2008 05:47:48 AM »

i've got my projects all figured out, and hopefully will be starting today. between stomach viruses and the tiredness that comes with a new pregnancy, its been tough getting started on anything. but, have no fear. i will be done on time (hopefully a little early) Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Tie a Slip Knot for Knitting
How to Make a Molded Candle
How to Arrange Flowers in a Wide Shallow Vase
How to Make a Votive Candle
How to Hold a Guitar Pick
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...