A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,219
Currently Running With Scissors:
861 Guests and 34 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The MySpace/Facebook Stalker Swap (Round 2) Gallery!  (Read 4156 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

imafundork
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2008 07:44:52 AM »

So I totally received from our fabulous organizer, caffeinatedair, nearly two weeks ago and haven't had the time to post pictures until now.  I have dialup at home and it takes an eternity to upload pics.  My new car is getting tinted windows this morning, so I'm just hanging out at the dealership, taking FULL advantage of free wireless!  Grin

She did a great job stalking and made me this wonderful necklace off of my wist.  I LOVE it!!!!

The rest of the goods: A cute green bracelet, an awesome Batik headband (I'm totally diggin' batiks right now.), incredible magazine flower prints that are dying to be framed and hung on my bare bedroom walls and a cute (store bought) green, sparkly star-y notebook.  Green is my favorite color, I love stars and carry a small notebook everywhere I go (otherwise I'd never remember anything).

A close up of one of the prints:

Thank you caffeinatedair for my amazing package and organizing this swap!  Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wistful Thinking
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
dorkgrl26

I'm just me :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2008 07:47:28 AM »

OK so trip number 3 to the post office and my package was finally there!!! I loved it so so so much!! Thank you so much hahnasay. So here are the super awesome pics!!!

that is everything together Smiley

a nice little box with my name on it, some kissables, and a wind up penguin who does back flips!!! so awwwwesommmme!!! <3 penguins!!

and Canada pencils inside the box!!! These will come in handy cause im a math major and always erasing Smiley

some really cute flower candles, a scorpio keychain/zipper pull, a "J" for my name with stars which will be hung in my room at my apartment, and a super cute and awesome penguin that i am almost positive was hand made!!!

some cute heart shaped earrings made out of a sea shelly type material... very prettttty.

And last but not least at all, whatsoever...

FREAKIN WALL-E!!!!!!!!!! OMG I LOVE IT SO SO SO MUCH!!!! I am completely wall-e obsessed and its an amazing drawing done for me by hahnasay!!! I cant wait to hang it up!! I love everything so so much!!! its great!!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008 06:09:59 PM by dorkgrl26 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

So don't take anything for granted, stand outside in the rain. An excuse, you know I planned it. Every ending ends all the same...

http://www.wists.com/dorkgrl26
caffeinatedair
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2008 10:19:43 AM »

I finally got around to taking pictures of the goodies imafundork sent me!  Smiley

The fabulous bag! (and the keychain lip balm holder... with Burt's Bee's in it - my favorite!)

And inside of the bag was... a matching pouch! ...And inside of the pouch was... Starbucks coffee flavoring (mmmm!!), cutecutecute chipboard animal stickers, fancy schmancy tissues, and a cupcake card to boot!

She also included a bag of Starbucks coffee, a purple pen, a Florida ice hockey pencil, and a marigold colored sharpie! (The coffee didn't last too long... and everything else is already in use!) Thank you imafundork - i love it! alllllllll of it!

Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dorkgrl26

I'm just me :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2008 07:40:33 PM »

wow that green and blue polka dot bag is awesome!! i love it!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

So don't take anything for granted, stand outside in the rain. An excuse, you know I planned it. Every ending ends all the same...

http://www.wists.com/dorkgrl26
Krafty_Karasu
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

call me KK :)

peace, love & candy corn!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2008 08:55:28 PM »

I saw the picture on your computer and HAD to find it.  I did and I saved it.  I can has cheezburger?   Wink

cute stuff guys!  I especially love Wall-E.

I can't wait until I can sign up for more swaps.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008 07:57:40 AM by jungrrl - Reason: Please don't quote images - thanks! » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for ceramic bisque steer skulls!
Always in need of things like these!!!
Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
LOTS of fabric available too!!
hahnasay
im awesome

OMG! IS THAT A DUCK?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2008 07:03:18 AM »

yay!! i am so happy everything got to you one piece and you like it all Smiley
and the penguin sure was hand made Tongue i think hes so cute!

i loved what i got from my partner too, i will up load pictures today, my camera just needs to charge. im finally over my stupid illness haha. whoot!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

you may say im a dreamer, but im not the only one

Current Swaps:
Dinosaur Swap Rd2 - Awaiting Feedback
WWP Rd18 Ostara Swap - Awaiting Feedback
Once You Pop 2010 Springtime - Awaiting Feedback

Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/hahnasay

Photography Website: http://shahnachristine.wordpress.c
hahnasay
im awesome

OMG! IS THAT A DUCK?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2008 07:19:53 AM »

haha! my cameras all charged Tongue

first a pretty bag, which i heart and think is awesome Tongue even tho the o is a little messed, but i still heart it, it adds character Smiley

then a piggy bank, thats so cute! and i love the colour Smiley  the camera made it really bright cuz it sucks, but you get the idea Tongue  it says "love me dont eat me" cuz im a vegitarian Smiley  oh, and his foot is broken in this picture, but hes okay cuz i glued him all up. hes all better now Cheesy and i still heart him!

then heres a group shot! i got a journal too, which is awesome. and pretty neato candys. i had three of the little round ones, but two of them broke in the mail Sad so everything smelt like chocolate haha. but its all good, i cleaned everything up and its all awesome now!! Cheesy
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008 07:21:50 AM by hahnasay » THIS ROCKS   Logged

you may say im a dreamer, but im not the only one

Current Swaps:
Dinosaur Swap Rd2 - Awaiting Feedback
WWP Rd18 Ostara Swap - Awaiting Feedback
Once You Pop 2010 Springtime - Awaiting Feedback

Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/hahnasay

Photography Website: http://shahnachristine.wordpress.c
saltandpepper
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2008 02:18:55 PM »

I got my amazing package from theEEKinGEEK today.  I was a little worried when it came, the package looked like it had gone through the worst but everything inside was undamaged and perfect!

First here is the bag she made me.  I love it!  It will be perfect for holding my instrument and all my sheet music.  My other bag just broke so it was perfect timing too!

Next is this amazing book.  I have always wanted to make one of these but never got around to it.  She used The Kite Runner which is one of my all time favourite books!  You think it's a book...

But then you open it up...

Ta da!  I love it!  She also left scrabble letters inside that spelt out my name.  Perfect!
And last but not least, this amazing bag of candy that I have practically eaten all of while waiting for my pictures to upload!

Only a stalker knows how much you love sour candy!

Thanks so much theEEKinGEEK!  I love everything!  Thanks everybody for making this such a great first time swapping experience!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
theEEKinGEEK
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2008 02:38:15 PM »

Yay! I am so glad you love everything! I was scared you were going to be angry about the hollowing out of the book, lol! The scrabble letters that spell your name are beads or buttons, whichever you wish! I know you make jewelry so I thought you could make yourself something cooler then I could have, lol Smiley Youre welcome for your package and I hope I was a good first swap partner ;-)!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
saltandpepper
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2008 02:49:16 PM »

Awesome, I didn't even realize the Scrabble tiles had holes in them!  Hmmm... what should they become?  Thanks so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Work With Layers in Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended
How to Save the Selections in Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended
How to Refine the Selection Edge in Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended
How to Use the Quick Selection Tool in Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended
How to Use Magic Wand Tool in Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended
Latest Blog Articles
More Amazing Matchboxes
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...