A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 301,556
Currently Running With Scissors:
546 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 89
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Newbies Only Round 10 (CLOSED; Send Out 8/22)  (Read 38529 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sew_renee
« Reply #720 on: August 24, 2008 09:00:31 AM »

my package from sew_renee is in new jersey!!! one state away....I can hardly take the anticipation...

and mine's in Denver! I hope it comes tomorrow!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
phnxreign99
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #721 on: August 24, 2008 09:05:54 PM »

Hey Everybody!  I'm off on a vacation for about two weeks.  My "peeps" aren't very computer savvy (meaning my parents with their virus ridden, slow internet connection computer!) so I'm not sure how often I'll be able to check in here.  I'm going to have serious withdrawals!!  I hope everyone's package arrives soon!  I will have so much to catch up on if I can't find a computer to use.  Everyone ENJOY your goodies and can't wait to see them ... Happy Crafting!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Got this piece of shrinky dink ... had it for 25 years now.  It's moved to five states and one European country ... and I just know, someday ... SOMEDAY ... I WILL use it!
MollyMillions
« Reply #722 on: August 25, 2008 06:15:03 AM »

My package from Molly is in Nova Scotia...might as well be on the Moon, lol!  That's going to take so long!  OMG I'll never be able to contain myself till it gets here!  I can't wait to see it!

It's left Canada by now, so it's closer! A liiiiittle bit closer.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
cassiecate57
« Reply #723 on: August 25, 2008 10:57:40 AM »

i've been moving and i thought for sure we would have more gallery posts by now! it was my "carrot" to look forward to for the weekend.

Sad ohh well. so it's monday, back to work and stuff.

i don't have internet hooked up at the new place yet. i have my bberry but it doesn't show pics for some strange reason on craftsters, which is essentially the POINT of craftster. weird, right?

i'll catch up with you guys later. i should have internet by the end of the week. i can check it a little at work and i can come to the public library to see but i'm not making any promises!

i agree with riechan, work work work and ship out your packages! has anyone not shipped yet?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
&blog
˙˙˙ǝɹǝɥ pɐɯ ןןɐ ǝɹ,ǝʍ

timshel
kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #724 on: August 25, 2008 11:26:25 AM »

i agree with riechan, work work work and ship out your packages! has anyone not shipped yet?

sadly TOO many swappers have NOT shipped out yet! very very disappointing....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
alisonillustration
« Reply #725 on: August 25, 2008 07:33:27 PM »

i've been moving and i thought for sure we would have more gallery posts by now! it was my "carrot" to look forward to for the weekend.

Sad ohh well. so it's monday, back to work and stuff.

i don't have internet hooked up at the new place yet. i have my bberry but it doesn't show pics for some strange reason on craftsters, which is essentially the POINT of craftster. weird, right?

i'll catch up with you guys later. i should have internet by the end of the week. i can check it a little at work and i can come to the public library to see but i'm not making any promises!

i'm waiting for mine Cheesy and i shall take lots of pics hehe
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sallyb
« Reply #726 on: August 26, 2008 04:00:04 AM »

Mine is on its way!!! I'm so tempted to call up Australia Post and see if its hit our shores yet, but I'm a little worried about being disappointed when I hear it hasn't!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hedgewitch
Mother Oak

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity

View Profile WWW
« Reply #727 on: August 26, 2008 06:52:53 AM »

I hope there won't be any flakers!  That would be really sad.  My laptop had a total meltdown the other day so I've had my hubby put a desktop together for me, that's why I haven't been posting as much.  I have had a lot of set-up work on the new machine and finally got it to where it's useable, YAY!  Stupid Toshiba laptop.....

I get my new swap partner tomorrow for my Addams Family/Munsters swap, can't wait!  I have no clue what I'm gonna make, ugh.  At least with this one I could look at the wists and get an idea of what my partner liked, with this one I haven't a clue.

Anyone else taking part in anything fabu?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ShesxCrafty
« Reply #728 on: August 26, 2008 08:07:15 AM »

I totally know what you mean. I'm in the Make Me a New Friend swap and my partner doesn't have a wist, so there's going to be a lot of PMing, hopefully.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hedgewitch
Mother Oak

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity

View Profile WWW
« Reply #729 on: August 26, 2008 08:30:40 AM »

LOL, I almost signed up for that one but I suck big rocks when it comes to making dolls.  I wanted to challenge myself but decided to stick with what I know for now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 89 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Allure Sample Society January Haul
VF NEWS: The Blonds Spring/Summer 2015 - NYFW
Beauty Tips for a Camera Ready Look
Best Ways to Get Rid of Acne at Home
New Beauty Trend: Micellar Water Magically Cleans Your Face
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Candy, Anyone?
Crafty Kitchen
Meatless Monday: TVP Jerky

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...