A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Essential oils such as lavender will get that rotting flesh smell out of your carpet and freshen the air, too!
Total Members: 302,545
Currently Running With Scissors:
352 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 89
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Newbies Only Round 10 (CLOSED; Send Out 8/22)  (Read 39460 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2008 10:34:58 PM »

the anxiety is normal. I just finished my 41st unicorn zombie apocalypse and I still get it. it never really goes away. Tongue but yes, you will all be just fine!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008 10:45:35 PM by kishcrafts » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
Hedgewitch
Mother Oak

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2008 10:53:34 PM »

41st?!?!?!?!

Holy cow...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kishcrafts

me and Kellan Lutz!

« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2008 10:55:50 PM »

41st?!?!?!?!

Holy cow...

you will all find out soon enough that swapping is ADDICTING!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
vegiegirl
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2008 07:40:39 AM »

Hey everyone! I've finally decided to join a unicorn zombie apocalypse! after months and months of looking at all the great crafts being sent for other swaps, and being green with envy....

I've just submitted my questionaire (i got kind of nervous with the bio part lol, the pressure!).  I'm so excited about the unicorn zombie apocalypse already-I browsed through the links the kishcraft posted from the previous swaps and I'm so anxious to get started, very inspired!

I'm definately going to give that wists list a try-is it tricky to get started?  I'm not the most technologically savy lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

the world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page -St. Augustine

http://www.wists.com/vegiegirl
Hadassah
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2008 07:57:16 AM »

Hey everyone! I've finally decided to join a unicorn zombie apocalypse! after months and months of looking at all the great crafts being sent for other swaps, and being green with envy....

I've just submitted my questionaire (i got kind of nervous with the bio part lol, the pressure!).  I'm so excited about the unicorn zombie apocalypse already-I browsed through the links the kishcraft posted from the previous swaps and I'm so anxious to get started, very inspired!

I'm definately going to give that wists list a try-is it tricky to get started?  I'm not the most technologically savy lol

Welcome! Remember, we're all newbies so don't feel TOO pressured. As for the wists, it's not hard at all! In fact, I just made mine yesterday. Real easy. There are step-by-step instructions and it hardly takes five minutes to set up.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

vegiegirl
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2008 08:15:04 AM »

RAAR grr ugggh! thanks.  I actually took a look at your wist list hadassah to get a feel for it-i think I might steal everything you listed for mine! lol  j/k. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

the world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page -St. Augustine

http://www.wists.com/vegiegirl
bassistcoolidge
howl at the moon!

Queers with beers.

« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2008 08:26:25 AM »

i guess i'll join the wist bandwagon too. later today. uh.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We'll loosen your wrists while we fill in your foxholes!

Currently working on: a new scarf to prepare to brave another Colorado winter.
Hadassah
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2008 08:40:06 AM »

RAAR grr ugggh! thanks.  I actually took a look at your wist list hadassah to get a feel for it-i think I might steal everything you listed for mine! lol  j/k. 
Go ahead! The more the merrier! Heh, everything on there are things that I adore on Craftster. Lol. I've looked at all the wists of everybody who is joining. This is going to be one FUN challenge!
i guess i'll join the wist bandwagon too. later today. uh.
Yay! More people!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cassiecate57
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2008 08:57:39 AM »

i got pretty excited when i looked in this thread and saw we're up to 3 pages! i am also excited that there's a self-identified male joining the unicorn zombie apocalypse.

from looking at the wists, i'd agree with whoever said this should make for an ghoulish chainswarm of eclecticism. is that a word?

anyway Smiley
i'm excited. i ordered bamboo tiles earlier this week and got them yesterday. i'm planning to make a few bracelets. that's my newest craft venture. i also saw a really cute cozy for an iPod/Blackberry that i might try to craft, you can see it on my wist.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
&blog
˙˙˙ǝɹǝɥ pɐɯ ןןɐ ǝɹ,ǝʍ

timshel
kishcrafts

me and Kellan Lutz!

« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2008 10:01:46 AM »

glad you are all joining in on the WIST adventure. If you look at mine you will lsee mainly Halloween things in the first few pages because I am in the 13 Days of Halloween unicorn zombie apocalypse. Tongue Hope everyone is having a super great weekend! Don't hesitate to send me a PM if you have any unicorn zombie apocalypse questions.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 89 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Knots Sculpture by Robin Antar
The Milano Cookies Sculpture by Robin Antar
The Jean Jacket Sculpture by Robin Antar
The Pencil Sculpture by Robin Antar
The Wall Sculpture by Robin Antar
Latest Blog Articles
The Latest in Zombie Decor
I Am Zombie Homer
Beware! Zombunnies!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...