A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 307,941
Currently Running With Scissors:
480 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: JONAS BROTHERS SWAPP!!!  (Read 1325 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

hippychiq
Who would've thought that someone like me Could've fallen in love so easily I know that you know that I know what I want I know I can't have it but give it a thought I know that it sounds crazy, baby But all I do is think of you.

hey there,how's life,well,mines just great.

View Profile
« on: July 23, 2008 06:52:11 PM »

I love the jonas brothers sooo much and i think it would be cool to do a swap
Butt I can't organize it because i havn't done a swap before
soo will some 1 organize cause i know i'm not the JB fan on here
I think we should spreand the Jonas Power to all of the people around with total awsomeness and truly support them!!!(tear,tear)rock on
OK that was a random typing momment but it was ooh sooo true ands if u truly love them then u will join
     Madi

P.S.JB live on!!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008 06:54:18 PM by hippychiq » THIS ROCKS   Logged
inna_xx
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2008 12:09:29 AM »

i would love to do this Shocked but ive never done a swap before either. ! im so obsessed.. lol x] my mom says its unhealthy =[ but its what keeps me living ! haha. but anyways, can someone start the swap?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
staygolden
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008 07:40:41 PM »

Aww. I love the JoBros. My whole family does. I think a swap would be fantastic.

Unfortunately, I can't organize it, either, because I don't fit the requirements yet. :/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist it | blog it | myspace it

information for swap partners.
twonderland
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2008 01:40:23 PM »

That would be awesome. But I'm a newb where are the rules?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

norahkate
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2008 01:02:01 PM »

i'm a little intimidated by the idea of organizing, but i'll look into it.  i was just introduced to the jonas brothers this past week (sorry!) Shocked
but my 13 and 14 yr old nieces were visiting.  i do know that they are derek nick and joe (i hope that's right) and that the youngest has curly hair and "joe is the middle one and totally hot" (not my words) and that he, apparently, will be part of my family one day when they get over fighting about who is going to marry him!

so, in honor of my nieces, and because i once had serious plans for a life with donnie wahlberg (new kids on the block for those who might not know), i'll see what i can do! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for baby food jars (or other small jars with lids)
poohbear92

Young Crafter!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2008 01:17:48 PM »

Is this swap still going on? I am a HUGE FAN and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE to be in this swap.
Oh and norahkate, it's kevin, joe and nick Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

old enough to know better
young enough to do it anyways.
jloveg
Tutorial Contributor

GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!

need me email me! jat42171@yahoo.com

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2008 04:36:30 PM »

I'm a little intimidated by the idea of organizing, but I'll look into it.  i was just introduced to the Jonas brothers this past week (sorry!) Shocked
but my 13 and 14 yr old nieces were visiting.  i do know that they are Derek nick and Joe (i hope that's right) and that the youngest has curly hair and "Joe is the middle one and totally hot" (not my words) and that he, apparently, will be part of my family one day when they get over fighting about who is going to marry him!

so, in honor of my nieces, and because i once had serious plans for a life with Donnie wahlberg (new kids on the block for those who might not know), I'll see what i can do! Cheesy

New kids !LOL  we show our age LOL
My daughter would love to be in this but she is too young.  so we shall watch maybe her and I can team up for this and create. she is only 10  and well the nieces will have to wait cause her and her friend are gonna marry Joe too LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

looking for instant coffee from australia or russia made with mustard and champagne.  VIOLET CRUMBLES and VEGEMITE would be welcome swap items!!
twonderland
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2008 12:50:32 AM »

i'm a little intimidated by the idea of organizing, but i'll look into it.  i was just introduced to the jonas brothers this past week (sorry!) Shocked
but my 13 and 14 yr old nieces were visiting.  i do know that they are derek nick and joe (i hope that's right) and that the youngest has curly hair and "joe is the middle one and totally hot" (not my words) and that he, apparently, will be part of my family one day when they get over fighting about who is going to marry him!

so, in honor of my nieces, and because i once had serious plans for a life with donnie wahlberg (new kids on the block for those who might not know), i'll see what i can do! Cheesy

Not trying to be rude and be the "correct queen" it's Kevin (paul),joe and nick. The youngest in frankie there younger brother.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

norahkate
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2008 05:08:54 AM »

no offense taken...i'm actually pretty impressed that i got the other two right!  and hey, like meatloaf said, two out of three ain't bad!

talk about showing my age Wink

i just came back to this...i'll try to look into organizing this weekend and see if i think i can fit it in! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for baby food jars (or other small jars with lids)
crazyda79
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2008 10:47:02 PM »

My daughter is in love with Kevin (as am I) and would love this!  I hear Christmas presents in the near future!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
Check out my new adventure Jamberry
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
OOOOOHKLAHOMA! Where the wind...
Tute Tuesday: Hand-Bound Book
A Little Birdie Told Me

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...