ok heres my bag!
i probably should of taken pictures while doing this to make it easier, but oh well..
ok went to walmart and got 3 pieces of black felt with a sticky side, they said that you could use them for lampshades and stuff. i also got all different colors felt, you dont need much of this, maybe one sheet per color.
1. i measured the black felt, it was 9 by 12. so then i cut 4 squares 4.5 by 6 so that they would cover the whole black.
2. then i made little squares 2.5 by 4 and hot glued them in the middle.
3. then i stuck the squares to the black.
4. i did the same to the other black piece, but only in reverse color.
5. now with the 3rd piece of black felt, i cut 2 sides and 1 bottom. i think mine were 2 inches thick, but whatever size you desire.
6. i stapeled the sides to the front and back inside out, then turned it right side out. (some staples come out, but just not hard to fix)
7. for handles, i picked whatever colors i had most of and made it about 24 inches long, and glued it to the bag, for closure i used magnets.