I made this weekend bag with the Amy Butler pattern. It took quite a lot of time to get the patterns but with a little help from the daddy guy they came home from Germany. The general supplies was quite difficult. According to the pattern instructions you need specific kinds of interfacing and false bottoms and all kinds of stuff. They were even named by brand, so I had to find substitutes over here in little Denmark. But I found them and it turned out great^^
This was my second go on a bag and for once I'm really proud of crafting something
The bag was made as part of a swap on craftsters. My partner Pinky Damone has unfortunately become very sick and wont see it before a few weeks has passed. But it's waiting for her when she'll come home.
The bag in it self is HUGE! There can be a ton or two of fabric in it. Or half a ton of fabric and two cats. Even though I tried to keep the cats away from the bag because Pinky is a bit allergic I failed though I did air it out a day or two and used tape to take the worst of the hair off it, so hope she'll survive it!
In the making
Side and side with panel;
And the finished bag:
Closeup of lining and fabric on side pocket:
The bottom with little metal feet:
Hope you like it as much as I did
Comments and critique welcome!