A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 301,620
Currently Running With Scissors:
395 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 34
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shiny New Craftroom in Red and Turquoise!!! (Image Heavy)  (Read 112803 times)
Tags for this thread: craftster_best_of_2008 , craft_room  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

CaraLynn
« Reply #250 on: August 17, 2008 04:30:26 PM »

Please adopt me! Your room is almost too awesome for words!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
eccoxile
« Reply #251 on: August 17, 2008 09:02:58 PM »

umm....envy much? I just adore adore adore the shelving units, especially the one for glass jars. That would be perfect for my bead and tiny stuff collection. where did you find such a stepped shelf?
I also think the cactus is rather clever and I am rather sad that I dont have one. haha.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Watermelon.Tasha
I'm a leaf on the wind

I'm a leaf on the wind.

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: August 18, 2008 09:42:30 AM »

I doubt that I could dream a more beautiful crafting room. It is absolutely stunning! I love everything, from the wall colour to all of the quirky storage! GORGEOUS! I'm so jealous.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
cinderblock
astral adventurer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #253 on: August 18, 2008 12:27:13 PM »

its....all....sooo....organized. Shocked amazing job! i love the cactus pincushion, it's sooo adorable! i may just have to steal him!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WIST
The 3rd Eye
"they sell us love as divinity, but it's only a social obsenity, underneath they're all lovable."
ElljayH
« Reply #254 on: August 19, 2008 12:54:13 AM »

Is completely and utterly jealous!

That colour is gorgeous! The jars? Amazing! I just keep gazing longily at the photos and sighing.

L xx
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kuLaygirl
« Reply #255 on: August 20, 2008 09:12:34 AM »

i am in the midst of cleaning my craft area and keep finding things to distract me!   Shocked 

your beautiful and organized room reminds me to keep going and going...thanks for the motivation!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Aliped

Only dead fish go with the flow ....

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: August 20, 2008 03:07:08 PM »

Wow! ..... absoloutely amazing!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SmokinMinister
« Reply #257 on: August 20, 2008 06:15:27 PM »

Grin  I am so green with envy ... Your room is better than some I have seen in magazines ... happy crafting!!
With love n prayers,
Jody
SmokinMinister
THIS ROCKS   Logged
CraftyChk
« Reply #258 on: August 22, 2008 12:05:31 AM »

Wow...what an AWESUM craft room!  I'm so in awe by your talent and organization!

After being unsuccessful in finding some of the products you used in this room, I finally HAD to take the plunge and sign up so I can pick your brain some.  Yea, I admit, I've been a longtime lurker in here...

Would you mind sharing where you purchased the mason-like jars on the shelf?  I've found some basic mason jars on-line but it appears that the ones you've used are smaller than the traditional type.  Before wasting your time, I actually read all (26) pages of replies  Shocked to see if the answer was hidden somewhere in this thread.

Thanks SO MUCH for any info you can provide...happy crafting!!     
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Crafty Intentions
« Reply #259 on: August 22, 2008 01:01:31 PM »

Would you mind sharing where you purchased the mason-like jars on the shelf?  I've found some basic mason jars on-line but it appears that the ones you've used are smaller than the traditional type.  Before wasting your time, I actually read all (26) pages of replies  Shocked to see if the answer was hidden somewhere in this thread.

Thanks SO MUCH for any info you can provide...happy crafting!!     

Okay, in addition to the question above - I swear someone else asked what Color paint I used... Again - it's Jamaican Sea by Behr. (It worked great! I think we only did one coat and touch ups!)

Now - as far as the mason jars.  I got them at Michael's.  Joann's carries them too but not as many at once as michaels. 

Be careful because there is one type that they sell that falls apart the instant you open it - make sure you open and close EVERY JAR before you buy it. 

They were 99 cents each - but I got them during sales.  There was a 25% off your entire purchase day, and various other coupons that I used.  If you're getting a lot of them there, wait for sales!!  Otherwise, there was an online store that I was considering ordering from, but I can't remember the URL (I've actually been searching for it for a while now!)  It's called American Science Warehouse or something like that.... I wish I could remember! But they had a GREAT deal on little glass jars.

Hope this helped!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 34 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
VF NEWS: Temperley London Spring/Summer 2015 - London Fashion Week
Our Favorite Curling Irons
How to Do a Ponytail Braid
Great Hairstyle for When Bangs Are Growing Out
Get a 60s Beehive Ponytail
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Removable Fabric Wallpaper
Tute Tuesday: Candy, Anyone?
Crafty Kitchen

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...