A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,074
Currently Running With Scissors:
695 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 26
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make a Movie Buddy Swap (sign ups CLOSED; send outs 9/13/2008)  (Read 14705 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

NerdyCrochetGal
Nerdy Weirdo with Yarn Skills

I am not ignoring you... I am counting stitches...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #210 on: September 05, 2008 09:14:23 PM »

Oh also, am I right in concluding that no one seems to need an extension of the send-out date?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008 10:03:21 AM by NerdyCrochetGal » THIS ROCKS   Logged

HOOKER PRIDE!!!
TrashedClothing

You only wish you had a Yeti hat like me!

« Reply #211 on: September 06, 2008 01:36:59 PM »

i shipped this morning! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NerdyCrochetGal

« Reply #212 on: September 06, 2008 06:29:48 PM »

Ok so I just wanted to let everyone know that I am moving this weekend. incredibly short notice, really sudden. I am stressed. But I will still be here, I just won't be able to respond on saturday, as that's the day I am going to be moving. So have faith, I am here, I will be ever vigilant, that I can promise you. Even if I have to drag my butt to a local wifi spot, I will be here for you! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HOOKER PRIDE!!!
mirchita

somewhere over the rainbow....

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #213 on: September 06, 2008 06:56:56 PM »

AAAWWW SWEETIE!!!
good luck in your new home darling!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pinkricepudding

Just breathe it in.

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 06, 2008 07:08:36 PM »

I hope you like your new home. And that it doesn't give you nightmares or anything. It took me a few months to settle into the house we have now. Cheesy

Also good luck to anyone who's battling a hurricane or tropical storm this week. They can get pretty nasty, so be prepared!
I know tomorrow we're going out to restock on a lot of canned foods, water, and flashlights as well as batteries and radios.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

cocorific

Happiness will always be a napping skunk...

« Reply #215 on: September 06, 2008 09:02:51 PM »

sorry to hear about your back ariane.c I hope you feel better soon! also just a random thought about your computer, perhaps your power supply is over-heating? I had a similar problem like that with my first desktop and it turned out my fan wasn't sucking in enough cool air for the power supply, so after using my computer for a few minutes, I would get a blue screen and my comp would turn off.. So just a thought for you. Smiley

Hello! After days of trying everything related to software, virus scanning, etc., and no it wasn't a cooling issue but it was nearby, it has finally been narrowed down to my "new" ram being bad!  After taking it out and putting the old ram back in everything is humming along again, although slower...  Undecided

My crafts are done, but I am going to do one more tomorrow just because I can!  I should have it in the mail on Monday!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

R.I.P. my sweet little stinker....
Tux
1/20/09
NerdyCrochetGal

« Reply #216 on: September 07, 2008 07:27:35 AM »

Yay. It's so funny when my old computer died I nearly had a breakdown.. What in the world did I do in my spare time before internet, and more improtantly before craftster. LOL.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HOOKER PRIDE!!!
koalascout
« Reply #217 on: September 07, 2008 12:54:22 PM »

still here have been having alot of trouble with computer. trying to find a box then i can send on time.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Molliemoo2883
Personal Swap: anyone need bottle caps?

Easily distracted since 1983!

« Reply #218 on: September 07, 2008 09:45:45 PM »

hey ariane.c, what kind of computer do you have. I have an HP and it sounds like the same issue. Just wondering if maybe we both have the same computer.

I just moved and I was lucky cause I moved into a place with great roommates so I didnt have a chance to feel scaired. I'm also a train ride away from my mom which means I can run home (her house) whenever I need her. Right now I dont have cable at my place so I just show up and watch TV on her couch all day. But since I tend to craft while I watch TV and all my supplies are at my new place I have gotten into the first season of ugly Betty. I rent the DVDs and watch and craft and its been working out well. I am getting alot done. I am about to finish the season and I dont think season 2 is out yet so I have to move on. Maybe the office or Heros, not sure yet.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If we could live without passion, maybe we would know some kind of peace. But we would be hollow inside. Empty rooms, shuttered and dank, without passion we would be truly dead"~Buffy
cocorific

Happiness will always be a napping skunk...

« Reply #219 on: September 07, 2008 10:55:10 PM »

hey ariane.c, what kind of computer do you have. I have an HP and it sounds like the same issue. Just wondering if maybe we both have the same computer. 

Hp pavilion notebook!  I must say it's not the HP's fault though! I bought 2 gigs of Ram off ebay and one of them went bad. Glad I had kept my old 256 mb that came with the notebook!  Have you replaced the memory or hard drive?  I thought it was a software issue or a virsus, but it was much deeper!

Ok so I just wanted to let everyone know that I am moving this weekend. incredibly short notice, really sudden. I am stressed.

I hope you survived the weekend! I'd be quite happy to never have to move again!

Ok, back to the crafts!  Turns out the directions for the object I have been working on today suck... Angry I've spent most of the day trying to read between the lines, finally just did it my own way.  Wink
If I can't get to town tomorrow I will mail it for sure on Wednesday!

Umm, has anyone ever made a craft for swap and ended up wanting to keep it? Embarrassed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

R.I.P. my sweet little stinker....
Tux
1/20/09
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 26 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Select Iron On Transfers for Fabrics
How to Use Iron On Stickers
How to Design and Print on Inkjet Transfer Papers
How to Print Designs on Dark Transfer Paper
How to Design T-shirt Transfers on the Computer
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...