A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 302,015
Currently Running With Scissors:
514 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 26
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make a Movie Buddy Swap (sign ups CLOSED; send outs 9/13/2008)  (Read 17185 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

NerdyCrochetGal
Nerdy Weirdo with Yarn Skills

I am not ignoring you... I am counting stitches...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #120 on: August 14, 2008 06:04:35 PM »

Ok, I would appreciate it if everyone would sort of give an update on where they are. It's about a month until send-outs need to happen. So I figured it would be a good time to hear from everyone. (Oh and haroldlovesmaude you've already checked in so no need)

Personally, I am still looking for one last movie, and it's driving me insane cause I can't seem to find it anywhere. Oh well, I think I am going to have to buy it new. Blah, and I have been doing so well with the buying used thing. I am going to hold out for another week or so. I also am all set with the things I am making, I just need to assemble. So with any luck, that will happen soon. Hopefully tomorrow while my little man naps.

OK, so as I said, lets hear where you are. Even if you haven't done anything yet, I mean sheesh we've got a month before send-outs, I just want to make sure you're all still with us. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HOOKER PRIDE!!!
KidWithKemikals
Monisaurus the Crafty Dinosaur

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 14, 2008 06:25:33 PM »

Ive yet to figure out what movie I want to send but have been viewing like crazy.. I think I have an idea of what kind I want to send just not which movie exactly.

And I have a plan.. for a craft. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Make Love - Not Horcruxes
pinkricepudding

Just breathe it in.

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 14, 2008 08:04:34 PM »

I have the movie, and I bought some more craft supplies today. One of my crafts is like half-way. I have to buy food, but i'll probably buy that like the night before I send (that way no one can go and steal it out of my room, i have 2 siblings that are VERY likely to do so if I don't buy it last minute)

In other news, I got my schedule today.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

KidWithKemikals
Monisaurus the Crafty Dinosaur

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 14, 2008 08:12:42 PM »

I have the movie, and I bought some more craft supplies today. One of my crafts is like half-way. I have to buy food, but i'll probably buy that like the night before I send (that way no one can go and steal it out of my room, i have 2 siblings that are VERY likely to do so if I don't buy it last minute)

In other news, I got my schedule today.

I have little brothers like that too!
I get a brownie every Saturday from my boss and if I leave it out on my dresser and dont eat it right away my mom will come in and eat that too..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Make Love - Not Horcruxes
pinkricepudding

Just breathe it in.

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 14, 2008 08:16:41 PM »

I have little brothers like that too!
I get a brownie every Saturday from my boss and if I leave it out on my dresser and dont eat it right away my mom will come in and eat that too..

Oh goodness, my little brother is the worst about doing that. He'll take things that I have saved for me or other people. My little sister is usually pretty good, she's too obsessed with taking my clothes to notice that I've bought soda or candy or anything else. However I'm going to try to invest in a mini fridge because my mom tells my siblings that if its in the fridge it's fair game, (bye-bye dinner).

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Molliemoo2883
Personal Swap: anyone need bottle caps?

Easily distracted since 1983!

« Reply #125 on: August 14, 2008 09:34:16 PM »

That happens to me also. My brother tends to feed my food to his friends when they come over. There have been a few times when I came home and found my brothers best friend eating my cookies on the couch. Its the worst.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If we could live without passion, maybe we would know some kind of peace. But we would be hollow inside. Empty rooms, shuttered and dank, without passion we would be truly dead"~Buffy
pinkricepudding

Just breathe it in.

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 14, 2008 09:40:29 PM »

ooh. friends. To me that's even worse, because my mom has this "no nonsense" policy when we have company so if I come home to see my little brother and his friends devouring my secret stash of minute maid lemonade there is nothing I can do about it.

Oh. And this one takes the cake, my little sister will go in my sewing stash and take anything she thinks looks interesting. So by the time I actually have time to work on a project, she has taken almost every scrap of fabric, buttons, and other objects.

Wow, I've been kind of wailing on my siblings. They have redeeming qualities too. They like to test my products! And they're great models.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fluffypants
« Reply #127 on: August 15, 2008 06:05:15 AM »

An update on my progress-
I have everything done! everything is boxed up and labelled, and my boyfriend is bringing it back to the States with him today and will ship it out soon. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TrashedClothing

You only wish you had a Yeti hat like me!

« Reply #128 on: August 15, 2008 07:00:17 AM »

I have my movie and am done with one craft. I love it so much that I want it! lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Nven
Also known as Aeramel

« Reply #129 on: August 15, 2008 08:56:20 AM »

I'm still working on my craft.  Got my movie picked out and ordered.  And the snaks are just a grocery run away.  Waiting till I get back into town for that...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in personal swaps; offering knits for eco baby and mama items.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 26 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Pajama Pants
How to Knit a Christmas Stocking with a Loom Part 8/12
Working with Several Yarns Tip
Thin Fluffy Yarn Knitting Tip
What You Can Do with Yoyo Crochet Patterns
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Patriotic Planter
Summertime Sweetness: Fruit Salsa & Cinnamon Chips
Fire Up the Grill: Jerk Steak

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...