Swap name: Kawaii Food Lovers Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: yarnorama
Sign-up date range: 21st July 6th August
Date to send item by: 8th September
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): NO
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Age requirement? 13+
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YESSwap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
Details of swap:
For the love of cute food! - this swap is to embrace anything from Bento to Amigurumi - If it combines Cute & Food, it's all good! If you like the following, this swap is for you!:
Swap participants will need to craft a minimum of 4-6 points (you can decide which, with your partner) You will have from the 6th August to the 8th September to craft
for your partner. Crafted & purchased items are both allowed.
It is incredibly important that you post in the thread more than once a week, just so we know that you're still alive and kicking; it is very important that all participants are active in the swap thread, and with their partners. SWAP SIZES:
B = 3 Points
M = 2 Points
S = 1 Point
-Big = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Small = 2 or less hours
-Big = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Big = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or less
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:Please make sure to make the PM title "SWAP APPROVAL"
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: KAWAII FOOD SWAP
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
What crafts do you do?
What items would you really like in your package?
What colours/patterns/foods do you love?
What colours/patterns/foods do you hate?
What would you really not like to get in your package?
Do you smoke/have pets?
Are you stalkable? (Wists etc)
Anything else to add?IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.Inspiration:Kawaii Food Swaps (Flickr)Kawaii Cupcakes Kawaii BentoAmigurumi FoodLIST OF PARTICIPANTS & WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
7. forcemajeure - Welcome to your 1st swap!
16. Im Sew Silly
19. HM Elfke
22. sushiluvzombie - Welcome 1st time swapper!Partners:sentreceivedyarnorama
<--> Im Sew Sillyitalia_rican_520
<--> HM Elfke
NOTE: I've changed my screename; just incase anyone got a tad confused.