A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,960
Currently Running With Scissors:
440 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 43
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Candy/Sweets Swap (Sign-ups CLOSED, Send-outs September 8)  (Read 26292 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Jenicat
Where is my mind?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #210 on: August 04, 2008 10:14:22 AM »

Go to http://www.wists.com.

They have instructions for you to install it onto your computer (it does not install spyware).  Just follow their directions.

Then anytime you want to add something to it, you can click on the button in the toolbar of your web browser.  That will bring up a copy of the page you were at, with clickable images - click on the image of the thing you want to add to your wist.  It'll then ask you for a keyword (say it's a shirt with a turtle on it; you can type "turtle" for the keyword, or "shirt") and comments. 

You don't have to add comments, but you need to put a keyword.  This makes it easy for other people to search for things in other peoples' wists.

And that's that.  Just follow the directions they have on the site; I found them very easy to follow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

heartsanddaggers
happily infested with a chinese crested

i have pneumonia. very sick. :(

View Profile WWW
« Reply #211 on: August 04, 2008 05:06:01 PM »

just got back from out of town... getting stuff done slowly but surely Smiley  *have to remember to take some teaser pics, if i can!*  oh, and kittykill, i responded once to your first contact, and then i also sent a couple of pics of my lil' phineas Smiley 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i don't have babies; i have tattoos.  - me
*sigh*  i know.  - my mom

***i have pneumonia and have been on bed rest for the last week or so.  i'm slowly trying to get up and around, but please know i'm very sick and will respond to everyone ASAP!!  so sorry!!**

www.wists.com/wellie
kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #212 on: August 04, 2008 05:22:43 PM »

Oh no! I didn't get it. Can you send it again?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Blog!
My pinterest
Proud member of SEEN: the Society of Ernestly Embroidering Nerds
mcbenno
Pronounced mc.ben.no, not mc.bean.o ;)

It's a guineasaurus rex!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #213 on: August 04, 2008 06:46:51 PM »

my partner's on vacation for 2 weeks  Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rosesanplacebos
« Reply #214 on: August 05, 2008 01:14:39 AM »

So I organized my list of projects. I got allll the supplies together. But I have ZERO energy to work on everything right now. However, I have tomorrow off! yay.
I have another swap that takes priority unfortunately, but I'm afraid this swap will be over toooo soon because I'm having way too much fun crafting! =(
I have to say, this has been the most fun swap so far. Great group, and tasty theme!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008 01:15:41 AM by rosesanplacebos » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenicat
Where is my mind?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #215 on: August 05, 2008 03:07:56 AM »

OK, I've pretty much come up with everything I want to make for lashes and have everything I need.

For rosesanplacebos, I have a medium item finished, and I have all the ideas for my smalls.

And I'm pretty sure I have everything I need to make her stuff.

I think I can get a LOT of it done today, actually.  I have the will and desire to work on it, now let's just see if my daughter gives me the time.  I'm awake at 5:30 (well, now it's 6:08) because SHE is.  But I'm not going in there to get her.  She'll eventually fall back to sleep.  I just can't sleep until she does.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CeruleanEyes

Looking for a Swappers Anonymous program....

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #216 on: August 05, 2008 08:29:36 AM »

Man, as soon as I signed up for this swap, life got super busy around here.  I had to go out of town and then 2 of my kids got sick and we had to come home early and then we had to spend the day cleaning yesterday because my sister was coming from Canada last night.  And now I have company for the month of August.  I feel like I can't catch my breath.

I haven't had a spare moment to figure out what I want to make either.  Sad  Or chat w/ my partner.  Ugh!  I'm never usually this busy so it feels strange and it's rather annoying.  LOL

I'm around though, reading all of your fun chatter.  Hopefully I'll find more time to participate soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I totally stole that from your wist!!  Thank you! Cheesy

My Wist- http://www.wists.com/CeruleanEyes
onewtonj
« Reply #217 on: August 05, 2008 08:49:50 AM »

Hi everyone.  I'm just checking in.  I started on a couple of my swap items and got a few "other" items for my partner.

I'm jealous that people are getting days off from work.  What do you guys do?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bonzablue
« Reply #218 on: August 05, 2008 08:58:27 AM »

Just checking in too - I did start my first experiment yesterday - but today it all went very wrong ! So will have to re-think it. Had inspiration for project two as well which is a relief. Hubby is home from Africa until Sunday when he goes back to Libya so I am not working too hard on my craft goodies though will be hard at work on Monday though !
Have a great crafting day !

BonzaBlue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mum to two... love to craft - terrible at housework !
camelama
« Reply #219 on: August 05, 2008 10:23:07 AM »

Hey bonza, no rush hon - enjoy the hubby!   Wink   Kiss

Hee.

(Seriously, no rush!)

I was going to craft all day today but oh dear, I have a job interview suddenly tomorrow morning, so have to figure out just what the heck I can wear there on an 86 F day - UGH! (I like life at about 60F - at 75 I start to melt!) I have no summer interviewing clothes!  Ooo, but I do have this lovely light green linen and a lovely summery dress pattern......   ok, dressmaking today, crafting next week.  Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving!" - Auntie Mame

How are things in Glocca Morra?
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 43 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Animation Chefs - Episode 5 - How to Lawn Surf
How to Use the Color Range Command - Photoshop CS4 - Peachpit TV
Sony Vegas simple tutorial: How to upload faster
Sony Vegas tutorial: How to make 2 or more clones
How to Find Recent Files in Photoshop
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...