A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,146
Currently Running With Scissors:
506 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 43
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Candy/Sweets Swap (Sign-ups CLOSED, Send-outs September 8)  (Read 23402 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Dreaminsanity

everybody, just pretend to be normal!

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: August 28, 2008 03:29:13 PM »

HEY. NO YO GABBA GABBA BASHING.
I know 2 people on that show.  Angry lol
I'm sorry for dropping off the earth!!
It's really complicated but I couldn't get online.
I haven't recieved yet AND I lost the confirmation # D:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LunaKitten
LunaKitten Kreations

I have affairs with fictitious characters.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #341 on: August 28, 2008 04:01:55 PM »

HEY. NO YO GABBA GABBA BASHING.
I know 2 people on that show.  Angry lol
I'm sorry for dropping off the earth!!
It's really complicated but I couldn't get online.
I haven't recieved yet AND I lost the confirmation # D:
LOL SORRY about the yo gabba gabba bashing!!!
That's ok, I'm just glad you weren't abducted!! I just went to find that little post-it size note paper with the confirmation number on it, and someone took it out of my basket! Jenicat help us! Tell us you still have the number!!!  I hope that it comes soon, if not I'm going to be kicking some post office bootie!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Substantial Wist Smiley

Forget all the other crafting tools, what I really want is a sonic screwdriver!!!!

Blessed Be!

I'm up for personal swaps! PM Me! Smiley

Etsy Shop
heartsanddaggers
happily infested with a chinese crested

i have pneumonia. very sick. :(

View Profile WWW
« Reply #342 on: August 28, 2008 06:09:29 PM »

jenicat obviously i'm paying great attention too ~ didn't even notice i was somehow in the wrong swap... though an hp lovecraft swap would be kinda fun.  hmm...

and although i watch cartoons obsessively (and at 28 with no kids i can say with confidence it's at that point) i've never seen yo gabba gabba.  apparently that's a good thing? 

kittykill ~ yay!  my phineas puppy is my heart... he'd be in my lap right now, but he just got a bath and is pouting as he dries, lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i don't have babies; i have tattoos.  - me
*sigh*  i know.  - my mom

***i have pneumonia and have been on bed rest for the last week or so.  i'm slowly trying to get up and around, but please know i'm very sick and will respond to everyone ASAP!!  so sorry!!**

www.wists.com/wellie
Jenicat
Where is my mind?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #343 on: August 28, 2008 07:31:13 PM »

wELL, WHOA CAPS LOCK ok fixed

Well, I hate to Yo Gabba Gabba bash... maybe I have to get used to it or something but the segments with the kids thrashing around in the sweaters, and ... the other day there was like, some kid ... riding a day-glo green horse across the screen and they had CLEARLY green-screened the horse into the segment... and that's all it was.  It was terrifying. 

Really.

It scares me, and I don't like being frightened by something my daughter may be exposed to.  Smiley  But Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! is rockin'.

I hope this package shows up.  Happy_Hooker, if you live in an apartment complex is it possible that someone yoinked your package?  What a total bummer if it doesn't show.  I thought it was weird that it had been so long and you guys hadn't told me that it got there.  Sad  How sad.  Fingers crossed!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenicat
Where is my mind?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #344 on: August 28, 2008 07:33:14 PM »

Whoa, they must have lost your package in the post office or something because notice that it says it was processed and left the facility TODAY - you took it to the PO on the 19th!  Crazy.  I hate the postal service.

I mean in their defense they do have a LOT of stuff to keep track of, but how hard is it to put something in the correct bin from the get-go?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

heartsanddaggers
happily infested with a chinese crested

i have pneumonia. very sick. :(

View Profile WWW
« Reply #345 on: August 29, 2008 07:46:47 AM »

yes, jenicat, they do have tons of stuff with which to deal, but IT'S THEIR JOB.  i mean, come on!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i don't have babies; i have tattoos.  - me
*sigh*  i know.  - my mom

***i have pneumonia and have been on bed rest for the last week or so.  i'm slowly trying to get up and around, but please know i'm very sick and will respond to everyone ASAP!!  so sorry!!**

www.wists.com/wellie
Jenicat
Where is my mind?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #346 on: August 29, 2008 08:17:22 AM »

I totally agree!  Like I said, how hard is it to put the damned thing in the correct box from the get-go?  My post office people just toss it into a big bin of boxes.  It's like, 3 feet from where they stand.  It can't be that hard. 

People are counting on their mail to come.  What's the freaking point of getting delivery confirmation if it's never going to get delivered?  Also, I hate that they don't scan most packages now along the way.  I guess they would claim that it's called DELIVERY confirmation, not package tracking, but you're supposed to be able to track where it was scanned as it's being shipped.  I've been able to do this in the past... why is it that the last 15 packages I've sent have all just told me that it was scanned and departed MY post office on such-and-such date and that it was delivered to its destination?

Sad grumble.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LunaKitten
LunaKitten Kreations

I have affairs with fictitious characters.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #347 on: August 29, 2008 08:37:18 AM »

Grrs I know! I put the number in and had a fit. I mean I know am adult, but I threw a tantrum hehehe. Jeez, Philly is less than three hours away from me. I could have DRIVEN it there in a day so that it could have gone out from there post office. Towanda post office is ridiculous. And I sent it from the Wysox post office which is literally five minutes down the road, so they took it to Towanda and than let it set there for that long. Ridiculous. And they don't have that much to do there, because there isn't that much mail for this crappy little town lol. Rawr. (See what I mean about the tantrum) I hope that it gets there soon. Atleast we know it hasn't been swiped by neighbors because it hasn't gotten there yet. It must be somewhere in the middle of the country just chilling out. Well, I have to run, my son is in psychotic teething mode. I am praying for nap time to come soon. (I know that sounds awful, but sometimes you just HAVE to have a break!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Substantial Wist Smiley

Forget all the other crafting tools, what I really want is a sonic screwdriver!!!!

Blessed Be!

I'm up for personal swaps! PM Me! Smiley

Etsy Shop
TAOJ

eating my strawberries

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #348 on: August 29, 2008 10:22:02 AM »

I think I'll be finishing up my projects this weekend for the swap  Smiley  They are looking really yummy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenicat
Where is my mind?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #349 on: August 29, 2008 02:35:50 PM »

Well, I have to run, my son is in psychotic teething mode. I am praying for nap time to come soon. (I know that sounds awful, but sometimes you just HAVE to have a break!)

I anxiously await nap time every day.  Smiley  It's not that I like being without her and honestly after she goes down I miss her, but you do need some time to yourself, especially if nap time is the ONLY time you get it (my husband works during the day).

I fully understand, and it doesn't sound awful.  It sounds realistic.  Kids are wonderful but they aren't shiny balls of happiness all the time and even if they were, you still need to DO things for them.  You should be happy to most of the time, but it understandably gets tiring sometimes, especially if you haven't gotten sleep yourself.

You know, it's hard to take care of someone else when you're not taken care of.  Smiley  Sanity counts.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 43 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create a Sin City Effect - Apple Color
How to Use the Warper - Shake 4
How to Remove Tracking Markers - Shake 4
How to Do Slipping Technique - Shake 4
How to Export Your Media - Shake 4
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete
Mmm, Bacon!
Meatless Monday: Marinated Pasta Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...