A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 300,899
Currently Running With Scissors:
328 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 43
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Candy/Sweets Swap (Sign-ups CLOSED, Send-outs September 8)  (Read 26243 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rosesanplacebos
« Reply #280 on: August 16, 2008 01:47:11 AM »

I used to HATE going into Joann's because of all the wonderful fabrics that I of course HAD to buy. But now that my sewing machine is apparently permanently out of commission, I can go in and appropriately talk myself out of buying the lovely fabrics. =(
Which has it's ups and downs---obviously.
Anyway, I finished one of my mediums today. Not what I was hoping for, which makes me glad that I decided to do ANOTHER medium/largish item. Even though I'm not liking what I'm seeing so far, together they make an awkward medium. lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

koalascout
« Reply #281 on: August 16, 2008 06:07:06 AM »

hi everyone,

not sure when i will be on again. i have ben having lots of computer problems this past week.  should be able to mail my package monday.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

fashion09
« Reply #282 on: August 16, 2008 07:59:17 AM »

I have had to stop crafting for the past week period because I have left my house for the past week because we have family in that I dont like. so you know how that goes. Cclewis05 its ok my nephew wanted to take one of the things I made you home so I had to make one for him because he loved it so much. I have been watching the swim on the olympics and the gymnastics. Gosh I love the swimming. I cant wait for the swim season to start at school I need to get back in the pool. anyways I cant wait to get back in my hosue with all my craft stuff, Im going through withdrawls.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bonzablue
« Reply #283 on: August 16, 2008 09:18:50 AM »

Hello There Fellow Candy Lovers !
Jenicat have you received my pm ....Not sure if I have sent it correctly....have a pic of my proof of postage do I send it to you !?
Camelama have you received your pm?
I posted your parcel yesterday !
All done !!!

Thanks to crafster I have been a very busy lady recently ! See my blog ( www.bonzablue.blogspot.com ) if you want a nose !

Have been using up my material stash - as I have been buying MORE material and need to make room for it....

Off to have dinner with the kiddies now - will catch up later !

Bonza Blue (PS it is still raining in the UK .....thank goodness the Olympics is on!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mum to two... love to craft - terrible at housework !
eye_on_sparrow
« Reply #284 on: August 16, 2008 10:06:27 AM »

I have a couple of things finished for my partner kali_akash.  I have a few other swaps going that I have recently finshed and sent so now I can concentrate on this Candy/Sweets Swap.  I still need to spend this weekend helping my daughter get loaded up to go back to school.  I take her back on Sunday so I should be able to finish up my crafting by Monday.  I will have no one around the house but the cat so I can craft all I want.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mcbenno
Pronounced mc.ben.no, not mc.bean.o ;)

It's a guineasaurus rex!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #285 on: August 16, 2008 12:35:12 PM »

I'm here, but jenicat knows where to find me if I disappear, so there's not much risk of me flaking Cheesy

And if I could figure out how to turn the TV on with all the gaming stuff hooked up to it I'd watch the Olympics. FH insists it's very easy, but I think he needs to make me a flow chart or something ("if the hoojiemajoo is on but dojiggie is on and the TV is in goblediegook mode, do this, however, if the hoojiemajoo is on and dojiggie is off and the TV is in gobledigook mode, do this. Now if the TV is ever in blingidieblingblong mode...") And he wonders why I don't play the game cube anymore  Roll Eyes

but now, back to crafting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lellibo

Failiure is always an option

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: August 16, 2008 02:30:05 PM »

Hey sorry i've not posted everyone i've been doing little bits here and there got a few small bits done. I know it's probably just 'cause it's my first swap but am i the only one worrying like hell that my partners not going to like what i craft?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes
mcbenno
Pronounced mc.ben.no, not mc.bean.o ;)

It's a guineasaurus rex!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #287 on: August 16, 2008 03:17:42 PM »

Hey sorry i've not posted everyone i've been doing little bits here and there got a few small bits done. I know it's probably just 'cause it's my first swap but am i the only one worrying like hell that my partners not going to like what i craft?

nah, everyone gets "swap anxiety" i think Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LunaKitten
LunaKitten Kreations

I have affairs with fictitious characters.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #288 on: August 16, 2008 03:43:54 PM »

Just finished the... well finishing touches Smiley Should be able to send out monday! Hopefully. Apparently we have a leak in our gas tank (SCARY SCARY!!!) But, My handy dandy fiance is a jack of all trades and thinks he can apoxy it to last till we can get a new tank on there. If not, I'm sure my Mum will run me to the PO. I'm so terribly nervous LoL!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Substantial Wist Smiley

Forget all the other crafting tools, what I really want is a sonic screwdriver!!!!

Blessed Be!

I'm up for personal swaps! PM Me! Smiley

Etsy Shop
Jenicat
Where is my mind?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #289 on: August 16, 2008 04:02:43 PM »

bonzablue, I'm really sorry.  I am having such problems accessing the internet (everything is going SO SLOWLY) that I vowed I would respond to your message, and then I put the computer down and wandered off, probably saw something shiny, and forgot all about it. 

Hah.

So I'll respond here:  I don't need a photo of the receipt unless there is a problem with it being received, so just hold on to it!  Smiley  But I very much appreciate the message, and I'm really sorry I didn't respond.  What a JERK I am!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 43 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Legs
How to Illustrate Anime in Two Minutes
How to Draw Lips
How to Design a Cartoon Elephant
How to Do Drawings of a Person Standing
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...