A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 298,238
Currently Running With Scissors:
714 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Stuffie Swap 2 (Sign-ups: July 20 - August 9)(Send-outs: September 12)  (Read 16158 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Daniethanas
Wife, Sister, Daughter, Friend, Crocheter

Hookin' like a fiend these days...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #230 on: September 27, 2008 09:20:40 PM »

The other one's name is Nilea. Smiley

I LOVE how you gave them little pink bows! How cute!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LaurenMissing
« Reply #231 on: October 09, 2008 01:52:44 PM »

Okay so so so sorry for the delay in posting the bio, but here it is,

"Nilea and Pordti are two aliens from the planet Letnap. They came to the planet Earth in search of friendship and fun, because the aliens that live on the planet Letnap are very boring and tend to just sleep all the time; it was a very narcoleptic society. Because Nilea and Pordti had become outcasts for their high levels of energy, nd their want for nothing but fun, the two decided to beam down to Earth where they heard that everyone was loving, fun and friendly.
      Nilea is of the Yee-Wot species on Letnap. She has two large feet and two standard-sized eyes. On her planet she was one of the fastest swimmers of the Yee-Wot. Her mom always knew that one day she would leave Letnap and so prepared for her life outside of their planet. She often was sent to other closer planets to experience their life and culture. Coming to Earth is a life long dream for Nilea.
      Pordti is Nilea's best friend (when you're the only two awake on your whole planet, you become pretty darn close). Pordti is from the Tefe-Reeth species. The Tefe-Reeth have three ball shaped feet, and get around by "scooching" from place to place (front foot and back feet spread, then come together at the front). Pordti has one large eye that takes up her entire face. Her talent is to observe as much as possible and she is very good at perception and interpretation of her surroundings. She is quick to adapt to new environments. She came to Earth because where ever Nilea goes- Pordti goes.
      Pordti and Nilea do not need food to survive. As you can see, they have no mouths. Rather, they survive by breathing through the small openings on their antenna balls, and various hairs and membranes take nutrients out of the elements in the air. They need very little to survive. They also communicate through their antenna, and so most communication with humans is through yes or no questions so that they may solely nod or shake their head. They are fluent in ALL of the languages of the Planet Earth.
      On their way to me, Pordti and Nilea decided they wanted to bring me a cupcake. Unfortunately, they did not bring an edible one. I told them they should keep it with them until they arrived at their final destination. While it can't be eaten, I think that it would probably make a great pincushion. I would have kept it myself as a reminder of Nilea and Pordti, but unfortunately I don't sew. Smiley
      Please enjoy your two new friends. I hope that they will bring you great joy, their quiet, wonderful, and I have enjoyed the time I've spent with them."

There was also a little word game:
Pordti - Tripod
Nilea - Alien
Letnap - Planet
Tefe-Reeth - Three feet
Yee-Wot - Two eye

AMAZING!!!!! =D Thank you so much!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps: The Dark Knight Swap, Hoodie Swap Rd. 9
mamarose22
« Reply #232 on: October 09, 2008 02:36:54 PM »

I liked this bio and was impressed with all the odd names you came up with.  Then I saw your word game....very clever.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
http://www.pinterest.com/mamarose22/
Daniethanas
Wife, Sister, Daughter, Friend, Crocheter

Hookin' like a fiend these days...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #233 on: October 18, 2008 05:25:32 AM »

You're welcome, Lauren! Glad you like them!!! Smiley

mamarose - Thanks!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kwality570
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #234 on: October 25, 2008 10:09:17 AM »

Those are super adorable!!!  I love the pink bows, too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

laughingsquid

pickles are cucumbers soaked in evil!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #235 on: October 27, 2008 08:16:23 PM »

i finally received! omg i LOVE my stuffie! i need to take photos but in the mean-time you can post pictures, svanalyn! <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"dance when the moon sings, and do not cry about troubles that have yet to come."

my wists
my dA
my blog
ironic
« Reply #236 on: November 25, 2008 05:57:43 PM »

I'm so excited I can't wait to get mine. looking at all of yours is making me jelouse. lol awesome job guys!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ironic
« Reply #237 on: December 05, 2008 01:36:17 PM »

sad face* still haven't gotten mine yet. been pestering the mailman plenty.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mollyxmayhem

when we're down to nothing, God's up to something.

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: March 09, 2009 12:29:10 PM »

ironic, gotten yours??

i would love to report that a few months later, my nephew canNOT go to sleep without his spongebob.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

1 Corinthians 13:13
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Vodka Skin Toner
How to Keep Skin Looking Healthy During Winter
Lady Gaga Applause Makeup Tutorial for Halloween
Style in the Wild: Interview with Entrepreneur Brenda Braxton
Tips For Coloring Hair and Whitening Teeth
Latest Blog Articles
Craft Challenge #103, Foodie Frenzy 2 Winner
Tute Tuesday: Upcycled Car Trash Bag with Liner
Monsters, Monsters Everywhere

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...