A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 304,871
Currently Running With Scissors:
623 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Givers and Needers Swap R3 Gallery  (Read 4624 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

RubyRain
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2008 02:24:55 PM »

Oh darn sumerlovin-I'd hope you rec'd by now. I guess Canada post is slower than I thought-grrr.
Hopefully soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Homeschooling mama of 4 kidlets.

Mamahood is not for wimps!
summerluvin_ca
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2008 06:20:36 PM »

Oh darn sumerlovin-I'd hope you rec'd by now. I guess Canada post is slower than I thought-grrr.
Hopefully soon!

Rest assured I have received my lovely package. Apparently the delivery person (not the usual one) left it in the mailbox of the flower shop I live above. The woman was a dear to bring it in for me as we've been getting showered on lately.

You truly spoiled me! I can't believe how much stuff that you managed to fit into that box! You should rent out your packing skills LOL! Thank you thank you....

without further adieu, warning tonnes of pics!

This is the whole lot! Wonderful fabrics, cross stitch kits, scrapbooking papers, sewing patterns, trims oh my!

The cross-stitching aspect of the swap: mamaAnn was a doll and sent 3 mini kits of cross stitch. One is a card kit, the other two are heart frames. She was very generous and also included DMC floss. I love it, my local place closed down and I am at odds at finding the DMC. Thank you so much for this!

I'm newly into the scrapbooking stuff. My dear friend gave me two books for my bridal shower and all kinds of die cuts. She is creating a monster. MamaAnn has helped my jonesing with christmas light shaped die cuts, beautiful 3d stickers and a wonderful pad about 5*7 sheets of different patterns and typefaces! I love it.....even better because it is all different types of ideas and patterns.

Two wonderful Jumper dress patterns. The girls are very excited for this! They always get a new outfit mummy makes for them for school and they've stated that they want the jumpers! And one even has the pattern for the white shirt and scrunchie for the hair!

be still my beating heart! I must live in a bubble because i've never seen chenille rick rack! And i love it. Buttons that spell out LOVE. Glass beads, trinket, bias tape,lace and did i already say FABRIC. I love the fish pattern one! My bathroom has to be fun for the kids and it is all fish! I have to incorporate this one too!
Fat quarters from Joanne's, they are gorgeous by the way. I love the paisley one especially. Holly angel fabric, purple flowers...zipper....

oh it's christmas in july!

My darling daughters were so excited because they were included in the swap. Included for them were hummingbird temp tattoos (action shot to follow), garden critter stickers and colourful stickers (maybe for a reward chart/chore chart)

Oh bless you mamaAnn. You are an amazing person! I can't wait to send your special thank you out!

Mandy and the girls!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://wists.com/summerluvin_ca          I WIST!

http://bitsandpiecestoo.blogspot.com     MY WEDDING BLOG
RubyRain
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2008 07:01:41 PM »

I'm so glad it arrived safe and that you like it! I admit I was amazed myself how much I packed in that little box Wink
I was happy to do this for you-enjoy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Homeschooling mama of 4 kidlets.

Mamahood is not for wimps!
whoopdedoo_5
I can resist anything...except temptation :P

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2008 04:36:40 PM »

These are my thank you gifts from samiam4321 they were amazing! i felt like I should have sent more to her!  They are firstly awesome, secondly my favoritest colors, and thirdly they rock! hehe! She sent a great tote, a coin purse AND a kick butt necklace! The pictures don't really do it justice!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

samiam4321
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2008 05:20:23 PM »

I'm so glad you liked them!  Cheesy  I loved what you sent me, too, so it was the least I could do. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
melyssa_marie
so tacky its classy

tattooeddahlia

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2008 10:37:34 PM »

Ok, since I can't seem to find the time to gather everything up and take a picture of it all, I'll start with making a list from memory.
A tonnnn of fabric, a few small embroidery hoops, floss, a hand thrown mug made by her talented husband (and fired in the KILN in her BASEMENT -jealous face-) with some yummy tea, a transfer pencil, a few plastic containers with things like sequins buttons and beads, needles, trim, wire, glitter, faux pearls, ribbon, zippers, an invisible zipper foot that I've been eying and putting back every time I go fabric shopping (its always "not today, I'll get it next time")dress and skirt patterns(there is one dress I'm dying to make), and the part I hugged and got most excited about (besides the mug) were THREE craft books. Big ones. Two on quilting and one on embroidery  Smiley Smiley Smiley And you know whats even better? They don't suck. They're really really good!! (Sometimes I see books and get all excited only to find them filled with fluff and not the info I'm looking for. Not these puppies!! References I'll use forever.) Thats about it. Some other bits and bobs too. Oh yeah, and these cute little fleece things to make dressed up hair clips. Fun and easy, I'm sure my cousins will love to make a few with me next time I babysit.

Yeah. I got the mother load. CG, I think my favorite part was the way everything was hidden. Every time I picked something up I'd find something tucked away beneath it, shrouded in fabric. It was fun to open. Oh, and the plastic box filled with all the little things was like... a craft pirates treasure chest. -sigh- I'm off to crawl in to bed with my embroidery book. Maybe learn a thing or two about a thing or two.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CreativeGenes
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2008 05:23:15 AM »

Melyssa_Marie so glad you found some things you like. Since I unpacked your box to take pics before I sent, thought I would post them for you. Hope thats okay.
First up the mug, it was so cute how sweetie wanted to be in on the giving too!

Some embroidery supplies

Some odds and ends supplies, including a Tunisian crochet hook she was wanting.

Notions

Books

Patterns

Scraps and fabric

I really enjoyed packing all my excess into a box for someone I knew would use and enjoy it.
InstantKarma, thanks so much for hosting this swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

melyssa_marie
so tacky its classy

tattooeddahlia

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2008 09:58:59 AM »

Yep! Thats it!! Thanks for putting that up, things are a bit crazy around these parts. Can' wait to send out your ____!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

digital misfit

crazy doesn't begin to cover it!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2008 01:38:18 PM »

What lovely packages! That mug is beautiful - CreativeGenes, you have a very talented hubby!
Samiam4321, that is a fab thank you gift! 
I love the fantastic assortment of goodies each package has had.
I am off to finish up some swap crafting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit my blog to read my rambling, get free hand embroidery patterns, and even enter giveaways from time to time! http://myhidingplaceincyberspace.blogspot.com
instantkarma
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2008 11:00:33 PM »

Okay, so I'm a bad person, what with not posting in my own swap gallery.

Anyway, I basically got a lot of yarn. Cheesy I sorted through most of it already so I don't know what's where, but I can post a picture of the one massive ball of yarn that I wound up out of four skeins of white sparkly Christmas yarn that I was sent. It's going to become a starghan that I plan on working on all through school - hopefully it'll be low-stress...I'll post that in the morningish because it's rather late right now.

Regardless, thank you, ckchan! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

On a swapping hiatus due to college...

http://www.wists.com/cherryxantacids
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use an External Flash
How to Take Pictures in Shadow
How to Take Pictures in Bright Sunlight
How to Take Nude Portraits
Marty Stuart Photography Slideshow
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Easy Tile Coasters
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...