A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 304,013
Currently Running With Scissors:
371 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Old School Nickelodeon Swap Gallery  (Read 14517 times)
Tags for this thread: tv , nickelodeon  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Jenicat
Where is my mind?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2008 10:49:12 AM »

What a shame!  Sad

yellie, I say go ahead and post pictures... you should be able to show off what you made, even if your partner is being lame.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008 10:50:26 AM by Jenicat » THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkybrewster

Life's too short to not eat cake.

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2008 05:17:32 PM »

Completely  swamped with work and moving house, but I will endeavour to finish my swap stuff this weekend and make the final hand over Smiley

This is the stuff the lovely cinnamon_spider made me. Love this girl <3<3<3

"Daggit" from Angry Beavers painting - BEST EVERRR

"Daggit" brooch - I wore this to work the next day. Got asked about it a ziiiiillion times.

Catdog "Cat" hair pin. Haven't worn this yet, but I will!

"Obelina" from Aaargh! Real Monsters bag for all my crafty bits and pieces :
)

THIS ROCKS   Logged
dumblilasiangirl
Super Bo!

Jesus does not make you flame retardant.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2008 06:23:18 PM »

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
ahhh i remember when i was a lil asian kid... hehe
THIS ROCKS   Logged

D=L.A.G. ☮

"oh what a beautiful view, if you were never aware of what was around you..."
Cinnam0n_spider
« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2008 09:49:58 PM »

ThatsWhatSheSaid you will be pleased to know that I have worked my butt off and I have almost finished your swaps. You will be even more pleased to know that there is a RoundHouse object. I am not overly familiar with the show so I was a little stuck, but I think you are going to like it! I am hoping I might even be able to post it on Monday, but Thursday will be the very latest!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cassiecate57
« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2008 10:10:14 PM »

This gallery is great! I'm also interested in another round if you plan on doing another in the next few months. I will try to remember to search "Nickelodeon" on Craftster every month or so to update myself but if anyone wants to contact me, please do!

"Aaaagh! Real Monsters"! What a trip down memory lane. I would pee myself if I got a Camp Anawana shirt in the mail like that.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
&blog
˙˙˙ǝɹǝɥ pɐɯ ןןɐ ǝɹ,ǝʍ

timshel
ThatsWhatSheSaid
« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2008 05:48:26 AM »

ThatsWhatSheSaid you will be pleased to know that I have worked my butt off and I have almost finished your swaps. You will be even more pleased to know that there is a RoundHouse object. I am not overly familiar with the show so I was a little stuck, but I think you are going to like it! I am hoping I might even be able to post it on Monday, but Thursday will be the very latest!

Awwww you're wonderful!!! Take your time. I'm in no rush Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
yellie

The sounds of war are drowned out by our heartbeat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2008 01:42:01 PM »

So my partner craftycooky has officially flaked. We were giving her until Friday to respond...and have gotten not a word back.
So here is the stuff that I sent her. I wasnt trying to take the best pictures of this stuff because I figured she would lovingly try to capture them at their best.

My favorite thing, an invader Zim scarflette. those two little nubs on the left side are matching bead buttons to hold it in place. On the reverse side of those Zim eyes are little loops to hold it in place. Its hard to see but there is also a cable running the entire length of this scarf.
(wow i just clicked something on accident and was like "oh noo all my writing!!" and clicked back and it was stillll here!! Tongue)

An Ickis pouch made from vinal. This one was really tricky. His ears hold it closed in the back and there is a nifty lining inside that you cant see  Roll Eyes. This is my first real pouch from vinal and ive learned that its best NOT to try and hand sew, haha.

Craftycooky said she really wanted some jewelry. Here is a necklace with Spunky and his love-broom, a bracelet with daggit and another with norbert.

I also included a pack of Ahh! Real Monsters trading cards and a set of mix and match real mosters body parts that were going to be magnets but that didnt work out, I thought maybe she could find something to use them for.

Im still kind of bummed that she flaked. Ive been checking the mail like crazy every day for three weeks thinking that maybe today will be the day I find out she really did send.  Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

the only comprehensible thing about the universe is that it's completely incomprehensible-Albert

Please vote for me to win a yoga scholarship by clicking the heart icon (ends 3/31):
http://www.findyoga.com/message-board/free-training-contest-317/set-an-intention-be-courageous-be-healthy-be-happy
kittenbonanza
« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2008 03:26:38 PM »

That really sucks you got flaked on, yellie, especially since you made such cool stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Molliemoo2883
Personal Swap: anyone need bottle caps?

Easily distracted since 1983!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2008 08:59:53 PM »

First I must apologize to my partner because I knew going into this that I would be super busy and stuff. Lucky for me I have the most understanding partner ever. We both ended up sending late but I got my stuff last week. I am soooo in love with everything. I cant even explain it, you just have to see it.....
oh yeah this is a Quailman costume, complete with underwear.

I also got magnents and two small bags and a bunch of extra felt just for fun.

and Candy!!!

Thank you Pureelectricity, this stuff is amazing!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If we could live without passion, maybe we would know some kind of peace. But we would be hollow inside. Empty rooms, shuttered and dank, without passion we would be truly dead"~Buffy
Jessica.Marie
« Reply #69 on: August 11, 2008 07:51:32 PM »

okay so does anyone else want to be a swap angel for yellie?

you will of course receive friend of craftster status......

i will wait one day before asking on the swap angel board

if you are interested please pm me
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<3 Jessica Marie

yay i made a wist!!! http://www.wists.com/Jessica_Marie
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Best Dressed at 2014 Golden Globes
How to Rock a Perfect Stylish Workday Outfit
-- PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD VIDEOS ON MY STUDIO!
How to Perfect Your Après-Ski Style
Top 7 Fashionable, Winter Products That Will Keep You Warm
Latest Blog Articles
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...