A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,318
Currently Running With Scissors:
346 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 55
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Favorite Recipes Mini Swap! Sign-ups CLOSED Send by: Sept. 2  (Read 30849 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Kimberly_Star
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2008 02:06:29 PM »

You're welcome!   Grin

You'll have to tell me how your sister likes the soup!

I'm definitely going to try your zucchini bread sometime soon.  The persimmon pudding looks yummy, but I know I won't be able to find persimmons out here.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
serendipity_sarah
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2008 02:38:18 PM »

Yeah, persimmons are pretty hard to come by here in Texas.   We are originally from SouthEast Illinois.  They grow wild there and are easier to find.  We were lucky enough to come across some wild persimmon trees growing along a fence row in East Texas a few years ago.  So we loaded up a couple grocery bags full.  Shhh... Wink  People thought we were crazy because they thought those little orange things were poisonous.  The grocery stores in this area usually have the big Fuyu persimmons around September.  They tend to be fairly expensive though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lindyv321
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2008 02:50:50 PM »

This looks like fun, I will have to keep watching it.

nevermind!  I have sent my PM
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008 04:16:31 PM by lindyv321 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

aspatria

I like road trips!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2008 05:54:49 PM »

This swap looks sweet - I just sent in my PM Smiley Now, off to scrounge through my favorite recipes...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
RedMenace
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2008 09:00:33 PM »

Those cappuchino muffins sounds amazing - I will definitely be trying that recipe in the near future!

We were lucky enough to come across some wild persimmon trees growing along a fence row in East Texas a few years ago.  So we loaded up a couple grocery bags full.  Shhh... Wink  People thought we were crazy because they thought those little orange things were poisonous.

Hooray for foraging - my favorite spot is a median strip on the way to my work, there's cherry, peach, and apple trees, and no one ever picks the fruit! I just brought home probably 10 pounds of cherries last weekend.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Daniethanas
Wife, Sister, Daughter, Friend, Crocheter

Hookin' like a fiend these days...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2008 06:57:32 AM »

Just updated my post in the gallery with some recipes. I put up a pizza, a chili recipe, and a marinade. The pizza and marinade are completely my own recipes. The chili is what I managed to come up with after trying out 2-3 recipes I found in books or on line; I took the best of all of them to come up with my own recipe. Smiley

Some of the ones up there so far look so good! I can't wait to try the cappucino muffins and the tortilla soup. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MandyLikesPie
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2008 11:02:50 AM »

Hey, RedMenace, is your spinach/orzo/feta recipe from Everyday Food, by any chance? If it is, I made that dish a couple of weeks ago and loved it!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aspatria

I like road trips!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2008 01:41:41 PM »

I just added my recipes, too - the first is one I came up with recently, and the others are edited versions of "pro" recipes. I'm really looking forward to trying out some of these recipes (especially the desserts - my husband doesn't know it yet, but he's excited about those, too) Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SugarySweet
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2008 02:13:57 PM »

I just sent in my questionnaire, and I know what I want to make my partner.  Grin Wink

THIS ROCKS   Logged

SugarySweet
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2008 03:30:12 PM »

Yea, I'm in!! I'm going to look through my recipes and decide what to post. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 55 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Be an Architect Part 1
How to Be an Architect Part 2
How to be an Architect - Part 3
How to Be an Architect Part 4
How to be an Architect - Part 5
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Mother's Day Fridge Clip
Robin crafts! Hello spring!
I Scream, You Scream...

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...