A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 298,768
Currently Running With Scissors:
579 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Alcohol/Bar Related Swap Gallery  (Read 6571 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

squidget
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2008 08:39:55 PM »

I love that little sweater cozy! Too cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

subliminalpolka
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2008 08:44:29 PM »

Heh...based on her coasters, plucky1_08 is clearly better at Scrabble then I am.  Smiley

Here are my goodies, courtesy of StrwbryMlkmmmmmm:

Rainbow-tastic booze charms!  Dual-purpose, no less; I was thrilled to find that they fit perfectly over the neck of beer bottles, in addition to wine stems. 

These coasters may well be my favorite of the lot.  They're cork-backed magnets adorned with magnetic beer caps, so I can move the caps around to suit my aesthetic preference (or just stick 'em on the fridge).  Very rad idea.

Wine-cork photo holders (modeling my cat's Xmas card from last year)!

Tied for the title of "Most Favorite", this is a mega-book about various alcohols and cocktails, and includes chapters on my two favorite poisons:  Makers Mark and Miller Lite.  I started feeling insecure about my own package as soon as I saw this thing; Megin clearly put a ton of time and effort into this!

The cover.  Heh.

Overall, I'm wicked-pleased with my package and partner.  Thanks, Megin!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008 08:47:17 PM by subliminalpolka » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kartiana
Getting my crafty back on!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2008 09:55:03 PM »

wow, so far I am very happy and impressed with all the great ideas you guys have come up with!!! I love the magnet/cork/bottle cap coasters!!!!!! I can't wait to see what else is out there! I have pictures of what I made and will probably post them tomorrow if I don't hear from my partner (since according the tracking number the package has been delivered).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pintrest
Salsa De Mango

Collecting plaid flannel and denim (6.5" x 6.5" or larger) for a rag quilt, willing to swap for fabric Wink
kimmy_sue05
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2008 06:59:32 AM »

I love those charms they rock
THIS ROCKS   Logged
plucky1_08

Breath In. Breath Out. Move On.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2008 08:03:41 AM »

Heh...based on her coasters, plucky1_08 is clearly better at Scrabble then I am.  Smiley

You don't even know how long I sat with scrabble pieces trying to fit them together to stay with the beer and tequila theme.  I had at least 6 different coasters before I found that combination.  lol

I love the bottle cap coasters though.  what a great idea to do coaster/magnet talk about multi tasking. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kartiana
Getting my crafty back on!

« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2008 10:24:49 AM »

ok, normally I would wait for my partner to post pics, but since I haven't heard from her in a while and I know the package has been delivered I am going to go ahead and post pics of what I made.

A beer bottle cozy:

Heineken coasters. I made these from a Heineken box (I think it held 24 bottles?):

No pics of the pages, but this is a journal made from a six-pack box:

and matching bookmark:

And a six-pack of magnets made from bottle caps:

This swap was great because I was able to recycle a lot  Smiley
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008 10:25:57 AM by kartiana » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pintrest
Salsa De Mango

Collecting plaid flannel and denim (6.5" x 6.5" or larger) for a rag quilt, willing to swap for fabric Wink
LeapFeetFirst
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2008 10:57:58 AM »

kartiana, I love the beer cozy and the bottle cap magents! My uncle works for Full Sail so I have a ton of bottle caps, I should turn some of those into magnets. Thanks for the inspiration!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2008 11:48:58 AM »

I went to the Mailbox today OHHHH I GOT 2 wonderful boxes...I love boxes....Love love love them...WTF are you kidding me?? Really, I opened the most fab box ( I will post pics later today OH I love love love it) then I tore into the second box  OMG I am a freaking idiot! I mailed the box to ME...My swap came to me...WTF was I thinking...I am so sorry I am going back to the Postoffice and remail...OMG what an idiot..I never foul like this but this was a big one...Bad part other then the obvious is Brandie will have to wait a few more days for her package because of my lack brain....I wonder if it was me worried about getting out before the TS/Hurricane was here or just not paying close enough attention...

You all will love my swap...so wonderful and now I have to make 3 friends to have a girls night in! I don't really know anyone here I just moved to NC....NOW I have a reason LOL....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
StrwbryMlkmmmmmm

saltthirstyslug

« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2008 06:04:18 PM »

I'm definitely loving the bookmark/journal duo!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<3conan o'brien

In the end we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
RedhairedSunset

She's so sexy.Look at her body language.All verbs!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2008 09:20:17 PM »

I went to the Mailbox today OHHHH I GOT 2 wonderful boxes...I love boxes....Love love love them...WTF are you kidding me?? Really, I opened the most fab box ( I will post pics later today OH I love love love it) then I tore into the second box  OMG I am a freaking idiot! I mailed the box to ME...My swap came to me...WTF was I thinking...I am so sorry I am going back to the Postoffice and remail...OMG what an idiot..I never foul like this but this was a big one...Bad part other then the obvious is Brandie will have to wait a few more days for her package because of my lack brain....I wonder if it was me worried about getting out before the TS/Hurricane was here or just not paying close enough attention...

You all will love my swap...so wonderful and now I have to make 3 friends to have a girls night in! I don't really know anyone here I just moved to NC....NOW I have a reason LOL....

So after a few drinks I decided to check this thread and fell on the floor laughing about this. I don't know if it's the liquor or it REALLY IS that funny but you gave me a good night.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Meet Dr. Michael Murray and Dr. Michael Lyon
Erik Rees Talks About Only You Can Be You
Maya Sloan Talks About High Before Homeroom
Bill Morgan Talks About The Typewriter Is Holy
Meet Author Peter Manseau
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...