It's that time to purge your stash and get new stuff - it's FILL-A-BOX time! Swap name:
Fill-a-Box Supply Swap 8 (aka: Flat Rate Box Swap)Craftster member who is organizing this swap:
DaniethanasSign-up date range:
7/16-7/31 (partners by 8/3)Date to send item by:
8/23Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES**Update 7/21 - We have a co-organizer! Camelama will be working with me in this swap. **Restricted to people who all live in the same country?
YES. This is a Fill a "US Postal Service Flat Rate Box" Swap so unfortunately it is limited to individuals in the U.S. Sorry.Age Restrictions:
Over 13, as stipulated in new swapping rulesAs a reminder each participant must meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month
- Has posted at least 15 times
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps
- Does not have any negative feedback
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years oldDetails of swap:
Fill-a-Box Supply Swap 8 (US Flat-Rate Box Swap!)
Its that time of the year again, clean out those overflowing baskets, boxes and craft closets. What a better way to spend a summer day than purging your craft stash and making room for new supplies!
You'll fill a FLAT-RATE US Postal Service rectangular box with as much as you can jam in and send it to your partner (Don't forget the Delivery Confirmation). Information about USPS flat-rate shipping can be found here: http://www.usps.com/shipping/flatrate.htm?from=priority&page=flatrate
**The $9.80 price is for 2 different flat rate boxes; one is a squarish one and one is a flatter rectangular one. The one that should be used is the flatter rectangular one
- I believe that the USPS website calls it a "Shirt Sized Box" or something to that effect. Because a lot of people will send 8.5 x 11 sized books and patterns from time to time, this is the preferred one and that way too everyone is on the same playing field.**
Gently Used supplies are fine, if not encouraged-- take this opportunity to do a little craft purging, the result is a clean(er) craft closet and some fresh ideas/supplies for crafting. Because of the special type of box (only $9.80 plus delivery confirmation) this is limited to US participants only. Sorry.
As Oops Creations has done in the past, if you are interested in sending a 2nd box that's fine too. Just be sure to note that on your questionnaire.
Sign-ups will run from 7/16 thru 7/31. I'll be working to get you your partners by midnight on 8/2 at the latest.
If you want to participate, information to send to Daniethanas (the organizer):
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Fill-a-Box Supply Swap 8
Your real name:
1) What types of crafts do you do?
2) What types of supplies do you anticipate including in the package?
3) Are there any unusual supplies you plan on including?
4) Are there any specific supplies you would like to receive?
5) Would you be interested in sending - and therefore receiving - a second box of supplies?
<--- These Quick Questions make sure a people are paired with people whose extra craft supplies they are likely to use.
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE. Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide (found here: http://www.craftster.org/swapsinfo.html#anchor4)
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.( --> means "sending to")BOX ONE - YOU'RE SENDING TO...
actucker17 --> zelda.suicide
addicted2knitting --> actucker17
amor_fati --> BattleMaidenStudio
amybarnett --> addicted2knitting
antijamsect --> superhooker
athena934 --> amor_fati
AzureStars --> Irasema
BattleMaidenStudio --> Tiegan
BendyBones --> CapturingLife
BuffaloRohm --> OpheliaPoe
camelama --> Pink-Josy
CapturingLife --> darkladymajesta
coccyx --> DIY ho
CraftyMcCrafterson --> camelama
Daniethanas --> coccyx
darkladymajesta --> WYO Krista
DeannaLynn06 --> amybarnett
Dinosaurus Meg --> jloveg
DIY ho --> Daniethanas
evilwench --> AzureStars
iheartzb --> jmk3482
imafundork --> kaymadben
Irasema --> imafundork
jloveg --> mclianne
jmk3482 --> TheSapphireMoon
kaymadben --> DeannaLynn06
lindyv321 --> BuffaloRohm
Lmcbride --> Dinosaurus Meg
mamaAnn --> SunflowerSmiles
mclianne --> BendyBones
Meshelltakeone --> pinupmommy
midgemommy --> lindyv321
missmoppet --> Meshelltakeone
NyteRayn --> stellato_escuro
ohmymetro --> trina447
OpheliaPoe --> missmoppet
photochickkds --> ohmymetro
Pink-Josy --> sweet_sweet_little_
pinupmommy --> athena934
pixie5 --> evilwench
serendipity_sarah --> Shadeweaver
Shadeweaver --> weet!
Sherrie B, SD --> NyteRayn
stellato_escuro --> antijamsect
SunflowerSmiles --> troll1984
superhooker --> mamaAnn
ramona --> Sherrie B, SD
TheSapphireMoon --> pixie5
Tiegan --> iheartzb
trina447 --> UntouchableFace
troll1984 --> midgemommy
UntouchableFace --> serendipity_sarah
weet! --> Lmcbride
WYOKrista --> Crafty McCrafterson
Zelda.Suicide --> photochickkdsIF YOU SIGNED UP FOR A 2nd BOX - YOU'RE SENDING TO...
amor_fati --> missmoppet
antijamsect --> weet!
camelama --> kaymadben
Crafty McCrafterson --> DeannaLynn06
darkladymajesta --> amor_fati
DeannaLynn06 --> Dinosaurus Meg
Dinosaurus Meg --> Meshelltakeone
iheartzb --> troll1984
imafundork --> superhooker
jloveg --> Zelda.Suicide
kaymadben --> antijamsect
Meshelltakeone --> OpheliaPoe
missmoppet --> serendipity_sarah
OpheliaPoe --> pinupmommy
pinupmommy --> stellato_escuro
serendipity_sarah --> iheartzb
Shadeweaver --> UntouchableFace
stellato_escuro --> imafundork
superhooker --> darkladymajesta
troll1984 --> CraftyMcCrafterson
UntouchableFace --> jloveg
weet! --> camelama
Zelda.Suicide --> Shadeweaver
irasema --> camelama
camelama --> irasema