A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 302,576
Currently Running With Scissors:
720 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: RAINBOW Swap Round 2 (SIGNUPS CLOSED; SENDOUTS August 30)  (Read 14122 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mamarose22
« Reply #150 on: August 18, 2008 03:15:19 PM »

Something unexpected came up and I couldn't get to the PO as expected.  Will definitely mail it tomorrow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
http://www.wists.com/mamarose22
imwomn13

neo-hippie artist enjoying the journey

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #151 on: August 18, 2008 05:43:26 PM »

just a little tease for my swap buddy.....all packed up and ready to mail tomorrow

Elizabeth  ;O)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008 05:54:09 PM by imwomn13 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

This posting is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5911808

http://www.myspace.com/imwomn13
imwomn13

« Reply #152 on: August 18, 2008 05:56:49 PM »

Thanks - you were right! I went to work today and when I came home it all fell into place. Finished item - loved it! Thinking about making one for me.....

Last item done - everything boxed up and waiting for the trip to the post office tomorrow morning.....

Elizabeth  ;O)

Elizabeth, maybe you just need some distance. Very seldom do I like something I make right away. I am usually disappointed and feel like throwing it out because it's not good enough. After a couple of days I go back and really like it--the huge flaws seem to fade with time. I even felt like that while crafting for this swap. While I was making it I felt like I would be embarrassed to send it because it's not good enough, but when I put it together and packed it up, I thought I would really like to receive a package like this, and now I'm excited to send it. You should trust your partner--what you made is probably great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

This posting is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

EmblematicTurtle
« Reply #153 on: August 18, 2008 07:47:17 PM »

So this morning I finished everything, then while I was out at work my brother demolished something so I have to start one of the larges over... So hopefully I can still make it to be sent this weekend.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
imwomn13

« Reply #154 on: August 19, 2008 06:19:16 AM »

Does he still live?Huh? That is awful!

Hope you are doing ok,
Elizabeth  ;O)

So this morning I finished everything, then while I was out at work my brother demolished something so I have to start one of the larges over... So hopefully I can still make it to be sent this weekend.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mamarose22
« Reply #155 on: August 19, 2008 10:01:50 AM »

I finally got to the PO this morning.  Being that it went via priority mail, I expect you should receive it by Thursday or Friday, Jeane. I did have some trouble coming up with rainbow items, but eventually found enough to make.  I hope you like them.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008 10:18:09 AM by mamarose22 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
http://www.wists.com/mamarose22
Jenicat
Where is my mind?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: August 19, 2008 07:25:13 PM »

Okay, here's my progress:

for sarahmakes:

M - about 10% complete
M - planning stages
S - complete!
S - complete!
S - complete!

for her 4 y/o daughter:

M - planning stages
S - 85-90% complete

for her 16 m/o daughter:

M - planning stages
S - complete!

I plan to have at least 1 of sarahmakes' mediums done tomorrow/Thursday (this is completely doable), as well as the medium and small for her oldest daughter. 

The medium for her youngest is what I'm really excited about, and it should be done by Saturday at latest.  The last medium for sarahmakes should be ready by Sunday night, meaning I should be able to ship on Monday.  I have no reason to believe I won't be able to, so that's what I'm shooting for.  If, for some reason, I can't, then it will definitely be by Wednesday.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

RyuuDolly
« Reply #157 on: August 19, 2008 07:39:35 PM »

The wrong hands got into some of my Smalls and it can't be fixed D:

I'm very low on materials so i hope it's okay that it's not rainbowy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Nobodyhasthisoneyet
« Reply #158 on: August 19, 2008 09:35:29 PM »

Taking longer than expected, here.  The embellishments for the second of my medium items is what's actually going to make it rainbow-like, and it's going slower than planned.

I'm not going to send *late*, I just won't be as early as some of the eager sorts on this swap.

(Am I the only one who still has a mental snigger whenever anyone mentions "smalls"?  I am SUCH an eight year old.  Roll Eyes )
THIS ROCKS   Logged

No longer online regularly - if you need to contact me, try tweeting @artsieaspie.  Sorry for the inconvenience!
Oyhana
« Reply #159 on: August 20, 2008 10:36:53 AM »

(Am I the only one who still has a mental snigger whenever anyone mentions "smalls"?  I am SUCH an eight year old.  Roll Eyes )

LOL, yep, you're the only one.  Must be an Aussie thing!

My package for Nobodyhasthisoneyet is on it's way to Australia!!!  I'm full of excitement and anxiety.  I hope it arrives safe and gets there quickly.

The material I used has made a complete mess of the whole house including the poor cat.  My boyfriend should be glad it's all over and I can finally get the house cleaned up.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest     

Personal swap friendly!  Especially ATCs!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Glowing Everyday Winter Makeup Tutorial
How to Cover Up Acne and Blemishes
How to Get Graffiti Nails by Expert Katie Jane Hughes
The Secret to Hiding Split Ends
DIY: Plump Your Lips Without the Burn
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...