A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 299,132
Currently Running With Scissors:
670 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: My room + craftspace [V 2.0] REALLY VERY EXTREMELY PICTURE HEAVY  (Read 22719 times)
Tags for this thread: craftster_best_of_2008 , craft_room  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

colourandy
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2008 07:40:44 AM »

I absolutely love your room. It's very well organized & I hope you intend to keep it that way. Wink I definitely agree with you about having a smaller desk, I have the same situation. (Small desk with two monitors = little or no room for clutter ! Cheesy) I love the crispness in your photos, you must tell me what kind of camera you have & also I think I spot some yellow fabric I've been looking for forever ... hm ? Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sunnyskies*4*
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2008 07:42:32 AM »

Very nice space and I especially love your wall colour! You've done a really great job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~~Sunnyskies~~
HotCarl
Knitty.

HotCarl Is a GIRL.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2008 10:43:44 AM »

Can you come to my house and organize? Pretty please? lol. Your room is AWESOME!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<signature-style="obvious-plug">
Rae-mazing

But it's better if you do.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2008 10:45:44 AM »

I'm so jealous of all your fabric...and your salt and pepper shakers! And your pez collection! You are exceedingly organized. Great job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swaps! I always need fabric, findings/notions, and cute handmade things!

www.wastedwishes.etsy.com

www.wastedwishes.blogspot.com
veronikavsyou

i like to think i was born in the wrong decade.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2008 10:46:36 AM »

That looks beautiful. I love the green, and how organized everything is. I wish I had the patience for that!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

authentic vintage clothing, 40's - 70's.

http://sweettoothvintage.etsy.com
lamamarco
Lauren :)

sewing IS love.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2008 10:49:35 AM »

Thank you so much for all your nice comments, they are making me happy. It's nice to know that you all like it as well :]

Honestly, for people who are challenged in the organizing department.... it's so much easier to craft when everything has a spot/place. It's more inspiring and easier to get stuff out. That's my reasoning, or maybe I just love organizing things? But it took me two days to reorganize everything and by the end I was jsut ready for it to be over. I am so happy that I finished though. :]

Yeah my room is pretty small compared to other houses in the area, but the sad part is its the master bedroom. My mother wanted  my brother and I both upstairs and he wanted the smaller room because smaller = less to clean. Silly boy.

And I actually spelled pursuits wrong the first time, if you look in the nightstand picture you can see it, but its corrected in the next photo. I took the pictures over the course of 2 days.... I missed the best time for light the first day.

I absolutely love your room. It's very well organized & I hope you intend to keep it that way. Wink I definitely agree with you about having a smaller desk, I have the same situation. (Small desk with two monitors = little or no room for clutter ! Cheesy) I love the crispness in your photos, you must tell me what kind of camera you have & also I think I spot some yellow fabric I've been looking for forever ... hm ? Wink

I have a Nikon D60 and I am hardly using it to its potential. I just got it as a graduation present and I am still learning how to use it, well not use Auto so much, haha!

And what fabric were you looking for?

I used to think I had a lot of fabric but after seeing some stashes on here, my is a little little baby! Haha!

I'm so jealous of all your fabric...and your salt and pepper shakers! And your pez collection! You are exceedingly organized. Great job!

I got the salt and pepper shakers at a garage sale from a sweet old couple who had an owl collection. Its was amazing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlemiss83
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2008 10:50:56 AM »

I envy you ! Your room is a million times bigger than yours :| mine is like a corner of your room ! And i love the color
THIS ROCKS   Logged
animegirlie
crafty nerdy girl

just make stuff!!!

« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2008 11:06:19 AM »

I LOVE YOUR ROOM!!!! very very jealous!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

New Craft Blog - best way to contact me right now is via the bloggie Smiley

Wists are a wonderful thing!

Want a sticker?
photojenn
Clothing Moderator
Home Sweet Home Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2008 11:15:38 AM »

Wow, I love your room!  I'm so jealous of all of your shelving and amazing organization! Now I'm trying to convince my fiance that we need to paint the office/craft room walls with magnetic paint  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lamamarco
Lauren :)

sewing IS love.

« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2008 11:21:17 AM »

Wow, I love your room!  I'm so jealous of all of your shelving and amazing organization! Now I'm trying to convince my fiance that we need to paint the office/craft room walls with magnetic paint  Cheesy

Do it! Its so fun to play with and really nice to just stick something up there instead of tacking it to the wall. Use that one on him! ;]
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How To Dress For A Sporting Event
Jill Martin With Marlo Thomas
Plus-Size Style Tips
Best Dressed Stars: Sports Illustrated Model, NYFW and More
Striped Swimsuit Trends
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...