A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 298,636
Currently Running With Scissors:
448 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Craft for my Person of Choice Swap  (Read 5260 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bigfatroses
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2008 04:02:38 PM »

We received from the fantabulous marcusandila today!!!   Grin  She crafted for my husband, and bless this girl, she did a WONDERFUL job considering my husband's themes!  I think he's incredibly pleased!!

Here was everything as we opened the box:

Ok, this was impressive as it!  Whoo-hoo! 

We took it out of the box, and saw this!!!

Then you open this box up (which I think my husband is going to use it to hold his modeling paints and such)

So, ok, now we have presents to unwrap!  Whoo-hoo!

Wrapped:

Unwrapped:

My husband REALLY likes these, by the way!!   Cheesy  Men!

Wrapped:

Unwrapped:

This is awesome!  I think he'd wear it to work if he could!  My man and his love of grenades!  LOL!

Wrapped:

Unwrapped:

Here's a close up of the image!  This one got a big smile from him, which means he REALLY likes it!

Wrapped:

Unwrapped:

Honestly, he really really loves this!  I had shown him soaps made with beer on Etsy, and he loved the idea!  For him to have a bar of some now is just awesome!! 

And we did open this last!

And for good measure, here's the only pic he let me take of him during the unwrapping process!  Shhhhh!  Don't tell him!!

marcusandila- you are such an awesome partner!  I didn't take a picture of the get well card, but it really meant a lot to me!  Thank you so so so so so so much for everything!  And thanks again for your patience with me right now. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have several craft books available for trade/Wist items/supplies.  Please see my profile for more info Smiley
LaundryBunny
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2008 04:35:07 PM »

What a cool package!  That must have helped you to feel better.  That karate shirt is sweet, and I freaking love the box and the slogan.  It makes me think of the slogan for one of the mixed martial arts companies "Jesus didn't tap out." Cheesy

We've only had two packages put up (one of which went to my mom!), and this is already a great gallery.  How exciting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

marcusandila
Fairy Tales are Real

A TRUE LOVE Story Never Ends

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2008 05:11:23 PM »

I'm glad your husband liked everything. I was worried lol. In all honesty, the ammunition box is my favorite thing. Smiley It's inspired by the one in his wist that you created for him (modified slightly of course). Before you created his wist, I was clueless of what to make because I wasnt familiar with any of his interests. S0o0o, I tried. Smiley I'm just happy to know he liked everything & My little sister (she's 16) will be happy to know he liked the martial arts shirt alot (It was her first attempt at stenciling & I think she's rather hooked...she wants a to make herself a replica of that same shirt lol)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY BLOG
MY PINTEREST
Momma to Cade & Cas
*Personal Swap? Yeahhh!*
bigfatroses
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2008 05:27:49 PM »

You and your sister totally made his day!  He had a horribly long day, with lots of running around in the heat and humidity.  He just lit up when he saw that his package had arrived!  And a happy husband makes for a happy wife!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have several craft books available for trade/Wist items/supplies.  Please see my profile for more info Smiley
marcusandila
Fairy Tales are Real

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2008 06:00:41 PM »

Great. lol o0oh and about the tag on the bra....sorry about that. You remember that little puppy I told you about, well he wanted to help his crafty mommy (unfortunately he associates "craft" with "eat tag & try to eat bra". .. So yea he ate like half of it. You should have seen me "DROP IT JAX!!! I SAID DROP ITTTTTTTT" lol. He wasnt letting go without taking some it with him.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY BLOG
MY PINTEREST
Momma to Cade & Cas
*Personal Swap? Yeahhh!*
Ecstatic
Infected with Icanmakethat

« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2008 06:08:11 PM »

Great packages. That lingerie set is great. Wink

Was that bookmark from One Skein Wonders? I love that pattern. Use it all the time as gifts. Cheesy I never added the beads, though. It makes a difference. I think I will next time. (And if this isn't the pattern, I'll just feel stupid, lol).

My swap partner received hers today. I couldn't take pics as my digital camera is in repair until Wednesday. Embarrassed So, hopefully, she'll post some. I've got that swap anxiety thing going on. I hope she liked everything.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Never lose a holy curiosity. - Einstein
http://www.wists.com/ecstatic
bigfatroses
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2008 06:13:41 PM »

Great. lol o0oh and about the tag on the bra....sorry about that. You remember that little puppy I told you about, well he wanted to help his crafty mommy (unfortunately he associates "craft" with "eat tag & try to eat bra". .. So yea he ate like half of it. You should have seen me "DROP IT JAX!!! I SAID DROP ITTTTTTTT" lol. He wasnt letting go without taking some it with him.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Ahh, a little bit of puppy drool never hurt anybody! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MaxParadise
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2008 10:14:16 PM »

awesome package bigfatroses!

so, my husband received today! he was pretty suprised when he came home and found a package waiting for him!

(remote's covering the addresses Tongue)

first up, an awesome shirt!

i should mention, my husband is a HUGE fan of coheed and cambria (a band) and that's where the dragonflys come in.

close up of the dragonfly.

some super cool co&ca buttons! i'm totally stealing a couple and putting 'em on my purse!

wallet! (he needed one) i took a pic of the inside, but now i can't seem to find it...

pillowcase

close up, you can't see it, but at the bottom it says "we'll have you home pretty soon" it's a lyric from coheed and cambria. he already has it on his pillows. he decided to do so after i took pics and put the camera away. Tongue although, i did wait until after i took pics to let him know i drooled on his previous pillowcase earlier in the morning!!

this is SO super awesome!

she took a pic of the hubby and photoshoped (how did you do it exactly!?) it into a pic of the lead singer of co&ca! that's so cool! he loved it =)

and action shot

apparently there was a mcdonalds commercial on tv, haha!

thanks SO much cassettetape! the husband loved everything and said to give you mucho thanks.=) he appreciates it all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

And your scared to death that you are never going to come alive.

http://www.pintrest.com/dheartst
marcusandila
Fairy Tales are Real

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2008 06:47:27 AM »

That photoshoped picture is super cool!!! That gives me an idea for a future present lol after I save up enough money for photoshop lmao
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY BLOG
MY PINTEREST
Momma to Cade & Cas
*Personal Swap? Yeahhh!*
bigfatroses
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2008 07:50:57 AM »

Wonderful package!  My husband likes Coheed and Cambria too! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Supervillain Origins: The Lizard
Supervillain Origins: Carnage
Learn About Spiderman Comic Books
A Guide to the World of Batman
A Guide to Indie Comic Books
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament
Falling for Autumn Crafts
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Roll with Maple Cream Cheese Filling

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...