A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,126
Currently Running With Scissors:
465 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Completely Random Swap Gallery!  (Read 19030 times)
Tags for this thread: gifts_for_knitters  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

cinderblock
astral adventurer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130 on: August 17, 2008 07:17:12 PM »

ooooooh, my partener hasn't posted yet, but i just recieved the second half of her swap so it's all good, if i could just find my camera.....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WIST
The 3rd Eye
"they sell us love as divinity, but it's only a social obsenity, underneath they're all lovable."
TAOJ

eating my strawberries

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #131 on: August 18, 2008 09:15:39 AM »

I received as we were packing up the van to leave for vacation on Thursday, DH wasn't pleased I stopped to open the package so I really don't think he would have been pleased if I paused to take pictures  Cheesy So now onto the good stuff! MeShelltakeone was a great partner and sent me lots of goodies, including a purse, yarn, needles, ribbon, socks, and beads.
Group shot

and the gorgeous purse that my husband thinks I already have this fabric, no, but I do have similar paper  Cheesy

I love the purse, just in case you can't tell  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ss9901
« Reply #132 on: August 18, 2008 02:39:31 PM »

I Received Friday and then was crazy busy over the weekend  >.<
so heres my package!

Heres everything DesignVigilante sent me
A t-shirt
2 zombies
A Safety pin bracelet with my nickname
A Green Crocheted bag with Bungee cord handles
and A tic-tac cozy with tic-tacs!
(there were more tic-tacs but they ran away >.o)

An Action shot of the shirt witch I love love love!!
my friends gave me the nickname sofa 'cause I don't like being called sophie so this shirt is perfect!

the bracelet that also says Sofa

the bag the color is a really nice green but i couldn't get a better picture of it

annnd the zombies with the cozy.

Everything is awesome thanks again DesignVigilante!!

Sohpia
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Saor
Crafting for more years than I care to remember!

« Reply #133 on: August 19, 2008 01:41:13 AM »

I got a wonderful parcel from Titancia over a week ago. She has been very patiently waiting for me to  post pictures. Everything was wrapped up beautifully with ribbons  and charms and has little notes giving clues attached to the parcels. I put everything on the bed and gloated for a few minutes. She put so much thought into everything she made and bought. We had lots of fun emailing each other during this swap - we have so much in common -it's amazing for a random swap.

Neither of us is a natural seamstress so I know the work that went into the two book covers that she made me. I never had bookcovers before so I didn't realise how handy they are - especially for reading in the bath. Apologies for the sideways pic. There was also  a novel "I Capture the Castle" which i have finished already.

I got lots of goodies - badges, pins that say "vote" ( I have a mild politics obsession, sour sweets and gum(in the crown royal bag), tattoos, useful magnetic lists ( I love making lists), a stamping thing, 3 lovely bookamarks(in constant use since I got them(I love reading and have a fine bookmark collection). I also got sharpies(can't get them here) and tissues with my initial and a little rose charm.

Here are the earrings - not a great picture.

I collect gem stone eggs and I got these wonderful eggs. Don't they look real? I put them in egg cups straight away:D

Titancia made me jewellery (we are both jewellery addicts. I make and sometimes sell jewellery but I love getting it in swaps, just love it.)
Here you can see the four(!) necklaces I got and the pin. Also in the photo is the pouch I got for my lip glosses/balm because I have loads but can never find one when I need one. And you can also see the password journal I got. I saw that Titancia's sister CloverGrace made one for her swap partner and I was hoping to get one too.

This is a close-up of the beautiful resin pendants. I put on my list that I love mermaids and the sea. The mermaid one has gotten a lot of wear.

This is another necklace that has gotten a lot of wear. It has my favourite colour blue in it and fits the neckline of many of my tops beautifully. You can also see the pin here too. It is so sparkly. I love dragons. I wore it to a meeting last week with a pair of the earrings and felt grand.

I got seven pairs of earrings - one for every day of the week which made me happy. She wrote a poem to explain each earring. Some of my favourites are not here - 2 pairs with roses on them - I love roses. Also not shown(they are on my bag are three cool badges she made me - a Jane Austen one (a mutual interest), a Victorian one (another mutual interest) and a number 5 one (our favourite number!).

Thanks again titancia. This was a great swap. Hope you like what I made you half as much

Thanks to my  husband for helping me with the pictures - my excuse is I have a new computer;p

« Last Edit: August 19, 2008 01:50:59 AM by Saor » THIS ROCKS   Logged

edud

live by the sleeves of 1989

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134 on: August 19, 2008 05:11:30 AM »

Everything looks great. I have been enjoying my goodies on a daily basis. I like those little zombies, even though I am sort of scared of zombies...

and the gorgeous purse that my husband thinks I already have this fabric, no, but I do have similar paper  Cheesy

TAOJ - when I saw the fabric I thought it looked like the one you used to make my needle roll and project bag from the random swap last year. It looks very similar.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
turtletrbl
« Reply #135 on: August 19, 2008 06:47:19 AM »

I got mine!  My poor swap partner; her package got lost but after I raised a ruckus at the P.O., they found it!  So here is all my awesome stuff:

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=165522&ppuser=53317

Beautiful pirate journal with a skull on the front (kind of hard to see) and matching bookmark.  This is my new favorite thing!

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=165523&ppuser=53317

Two pairs of earrings, exactly my style, and a magnet of a taxidermy mouse on toast.  You have to know me to get it. 

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=165524&ppuser=53317

Funny skull pin and huge set of marble tacks for my inspiration board! 

I am so excited about my stuff and so glad it arrived (whew!). 

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Tanzie
I've got love for the chat hoes...anyone else need not apply!

"Ich warte auf dich-am Ende der nacht"

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #136 on: August 19, 2008 06:59:30 AM »

i can't wait for my partner to finally receive!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

a burning image in her mind and between her thighs...

I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND TAKE YOUR CRAFT SUPPLIES!DON'T #$%@ WITH ME!

half moon shawl crochetalong...
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=235034.0

stalk me....
http://www.wists.com/Tanzie
rira

like a good book, i can't put this day back.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #137 on: August 19, 2008 07:17:23 AM »

if everyone in my group could check the first page and check that your color is right.

if you are PURPLE and wish to get feedback, please make sure you have posted pics!

if it doesnt say you have received, make sure you have sent me a PM saying you have

if you have sent and it doesnt show that, make sure you have sent me a PM with your DC Smiley

this was such a neat idea for a swap..and all the packages look absolutely wonderful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think...(Christopher Robin) 

it'll be ok in the end. if it's not OK, it isnt the end
dawt
I heart my duplicate daughters

I know, huh?

« Reply #138 on: August 19, 2008 09:23:16 AM »

I'm not in your group, but just for the record mine should be marked as completed. I PMed GothChics on the 1st of August with the DC# and posted photos of the things I received (pgs. 9 & 10 of this gallery) AND sent (pg. 12).

How I've managed to keep track of that is anyone's guess.  Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

CohesiveChaos
CohesiveChaos.com

I've kissed alot of frogs - only found 1 prince

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: August 19, 2008 09:40:22 AM »

I'm not in your group, but just for the record mine should be marked as completed. I PMed GothChics on the 1st of August with the DC# and posted photos of the things I received (pgs. 9 & 10 of this gallery) AND sent (pg. 12).

How I've managed to keep track of that is anyone's guess.  Grin

LOL I have even left you feedback but I've been so busy I haven't had time to update the list but my records are right and your feedback is as well Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

life is what you make it - make it art & make it beautiful
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Adobe Illustrator CS2 - How to Open Files from Bridge
Macromedia Flash 8 - Adding Transparency to a Gradient
Macromedia Flash 8 - Choosing a Gradient Overflow
Macromedia Flash 8 - Saving and Locking Gradients
Macromedia Flash 8 - Applying and Transforming Gradients
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...