A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 296,384
Currently Running With Scissors:
678 Guests and 40 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Completely Random Swap Gallery!  (Read 18670 times)
Tags for this thread: gifts_for_knitters  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

krazy4katz
A Needle In A HAystack

Old....but not dead yet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2008 01:53:21 PM »

Promised pic of my awesome swap package from Manifest Content... I wore the sweet little bracelet that has LUCK on the bar last night...Everything was wonderful....Thanks for being such a wonderful swap partner
AND  each piece was wrapped in a coloring page... how wonderfully random is that???

THIS ROCKS   Logged

bigfatroses
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2008 02:16:28 PM »

And now for the lovely package I received from the amazing shirmung!!!

First off- a pink hat!  Yay!

Then a fleur de lis necklace (correct me if I'm wrong!)

A totally awesome tote bag- with clouds and bright sunny yellow fabric!  Reversible, which I'm going to choose depending upon my mood AND the weather  Cheesy

Some daisies- I LOVE getting flowers that won't die!  Smiley 

And lastly, and quite possibly the best thing EVER:

I think I died and went to Heaven!  LOL!

Thank you so so so so so so much, shirmung!!  I'm going to post a teaser for you later on this evening!  I just find it funny how our packages have some similarities!   Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have several craft books available for trade/Wist items/supplies.  Please see my profile for more info Smiley
JustCheeky
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." - Eleanor Roosevelt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2008 02:41:52 PM »

I will be posting the pics from my package tonight - I had some camera issues!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TracyInNH

Nectar of the gods...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2008 04:42:27 PM »

The box the scrabble coasters was done in is beautiful!  I love the antique/victorian/aged look lol. 

big fat roses - I love all the little notes you received in with your goodies, what a cute idea - the reversible tote bag is too funny... clouds and sun, I should make one Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
JustCheeky
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." - Eleanor Roosevelt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2008 09:51:19 PM »

Ok prepare yourselves - clovergrace REALLY outdid herself with my goodies! **Sidenote: I was SO excited when I got my box that I just ripped it all open and started opening packages and what not, then realized I should have kept it all "prettied up"till I took pics - it was beautifully wrapped and a lot of things that aren't in packages now, were at one time! Smiley 

Here they are (lots of pics)...

All of my goodies

An array of post-it notes, note pads and cards, magnets, and my all time FAV - lil sharpie highlighters for my keyring (the yellow is missing b/c it's already on my ring!)

She made me a wonderfully bright quilted blankie and a matching reversible zippered pouch.  The pink and blue are handmade dishrags and she also threw in this copy of Alice in Wonderland!

These are so great!  Buttons with my business logo and owls!!  And an owlie Kilt Pin!

Some handmade jewelry....a button necklace, earrings and ring, an owl pendant and my FAV a fun sparkly ring from my wist!

Some scrabbletasticness - a password journal made from a scrabble board and a name plate made from scrabble letters with owls!!

An owl cutting board and cookie cutter and an owl painting that GLOWS IN THE DARK!!!

and my all time FAV....

A totally girlie apron with ruffly pockets!!

Thank you a million times clovergrace - you spoiled me and you were a fantastic partner!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

CohesiveChaos
CohesiveChaos.com

I've kissed alot of frogs - only found 1 prince

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2008 01:14:42 AM »

Yeah! I'm so glad everything arrived safely (I don't know if anyone would believe the tiny box I had that shoved in lol)  

I received from miss Pinkleo as well and am tickled beyond words!  I will post photos soon I'm waiting till tomorrow when everyone leaves and I have the twins to play with so I can get a few action shots.  will give me a good excuse to show off the precious baby girls!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

life is what you make it - make it art & make it beautiful
edud

live by the sleeves of 1989

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2008 05:34:38 AM »

This gallery is really shaping up - everything looks awesome! Cool that scrabble seemed to appear in a few different lists. The fabric on the bike bag looks cool - what is it? I think I want to make a bike bag.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
clovergrace
The Positive Pessimest

Sometimes when you fall, you fly.

« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2008 08:08:12 AM »

JustCheeky...I'm glad you like everything! I've been keeping an eye on the DC since I cannot wait to receive from you!
Val
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkleo
Crochet Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~*HPC Headmistress*~

lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2008 08:48:30 AM »

Yeah! I'm so glad everything arrived safely (I don't know if anyone would believe the tiny box I had that shoved in lol)  

I received from miss Pinkleo as well and am tickled beyond words!  I will post photos soon I'm waiting till tomorrow when everyone leaves and I have the twins to play with so I can get a few action shots.  will give me a good excuse to show off the precious baby girls!

Oh good, now I can send the letter that should have been included  Grin

And it is true, the box was extremely small; I have no clue how you managed to fit it all in there.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Damara
I don't want to make money. I just want to be wonderful--Marilyn Monroe

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2008 01:43:04 PM »

ok so right now i am currently on my friends computer at work, for some reason my pc wont bring up craftster---paranoia has officially set in....I received from dawt on Monday--a super awesome package with lots, i mean LOTS of goodies, i'll post pictures soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative

"I promise to love you forever, every single day of forever"  Edward Cullen, Eclipse

www.wists.com/damara
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Chocolate-Peanut Butter Frozen Yogurt Recipe
Easy Fudge with Pretzels Recipe
Caramelized Pears Recipe
Dutch Baby Pancake Recipe
Dark Chocolate Caramel Almond Candy Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...