A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,381
Currently Running With Scissors:
612 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Completely Random Swap Gallery!  (Read 18666 times)
Tags for this thread: gifts_for_knitters  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Damara
I don't want to make money. I just want to be wonderful--Marilyn Monroe

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #80 on: August 08, 2008 05:03:28 PM »

everyone has gotten such great stuff
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative

"I promise to love you forever, every single day of forever"  Edward Cullen, Eclipse

www.wists.com/damara
Hollistercobabe
I'm one crazy broad!

Who needs to be good when you can date a boy scout

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #81 on: August 08, 2008 05:28:12 PM »

Your item was delivered at 11:49 AM on August 8, 2008 in KOKOMO

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LET'S MAKE A DEAL
Looking to trade, if i do something you like let me know.

My Greatest Craft-Baby Boy Hollister arrived March 22,2010

Etsy http://sterlingstryker.etsy.com
SunflowerSmiles
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: August 08, 2008 05:56:08 PM »

"that's where we want to gooooo oooo oooo way down to Kokomo...aruba..jam aca ohhh I wanna take ya to ........"
THIS ROCKS   Logged

This and That... my main blog. Drop by and say "Hello!"
  Sew Stuffed a blog about the dolls and stuffies I make
    Pinterest
rira

like a good book, i can't put this day back.

« Reply #83 on: August 08, 2008 07:44:16 PM »

im glad we both started singing...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think...(Christopher Robin) 

it'll be ok in the end. if it's not OK, it isnt the end
dawt
I heart my duplicate daughters

I know, huh?

« Reply #84 on: August 09, 2008 12:17:31 AM »

Me, too!  Cheesy

It's my turn to show off my partner's stuff!

It's obvious by my avatar that I love anything to do with "The Wizard of Oz" movie, and my partner ran with it, yay!

All the loot:

Some lovely red beadwork and a sparkly red slipper (one of my favorite things!):

Ozzy stickers, magnets, gift tags and scrapbooking fodder (made from stickers, great idea!):

A ruby red slipper candle...yet another clever idea!:

Note cards, which has got to be one the best things, ever! They're so very lovely:

A book mark (or as my daughter calls it, book thong); a strip of red ribbon with beading and sparkly stars, which will definitely get a workout. Also 2 magnets that hold photos, never seen anything like it, love 'em:

Here's a shot of the back to give you a better idea of how they're made along with a shot of me opening the tops to show where the photos are inserted (I really don't have fat fingers!):

A darling bundtcake-shaped soap, pocket memo pad, and my favorite pieces of all, a blue gingham bag with matching wallet and tissue holder, gah!

Front of bag:

Back of bag:

A close-up of the tissue holder and little wallet, which arrived filled with Oz stickers, yay!:

I was spoiled rotten by you Damara, thanks SO VERY MUCH! I can't wait to show all of my Ozzy goodness to my Everything Oz Club, they'll be so jealous! You rock, girlie, and I thank you for your thoughtfulness in making this so spot-on with my love of Oz!

(BTW, Damara asked me to post photos of what I sent to her as well, so I'll work on that and get them up as soon as I have time.)

« Last Edit: August 09, 2008 12:24:56 AM by dawt » THIS ROCKS   Logged

TracyInNH

Nectar of the gods...

« Reply #85 on: August 09, 2008 05:57:40 AM »

The notecards are beautiful... ooooh sparklies lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
clovergrace
The Positive Pessimest

Sometimes when you fall, you fly.

« Reply #86 on: August 10, 2008 12:06:24 AM »

I got the best package today! JustCheeky is THE best swap partner ever!

Opening the package...(That's my dog, Clover Grace, helping out)

Clover Fabric! And I love the lady bugs with them, too! The cutest clover fabric I own to date.

Everything I pulled out, with pressies still wrapped up!

Note papers and POSTIES! A random fact was I love post it notes.

Stamps! These are so cute! I love the pawprint and how big the four leaf clover stamp is! And the stamp on the ink pad is a lady bug crawling up the stem of a four leaf clover that she bought off of etsy just for me! (Jealous yet?)

One of the random facts I gave her was I collect belt buckles. And she sent this coolest belt buckle!

JustCheeky asked me what was something I've been wanting to make myself and I never get around to doing. I said an eye mask because I get migraines often and have to lie down and it makes me light sensitive. She even made the strap a little loose because of that! My package actually came while I was napping in the middle of the day, so I know this will be used quite often!

This is made from something I had wisted. Turns out, the one I wisted had been made by one of JustCheeky's friend's that she didn't know was on craftster! So she graciously told her how she made hers. This is JustCheeky's first attempt at a stuffie and she did a fantastic job!

Last but not least, she made this adorable pouch for my ipod! She even made a mock ipod to be sure mine would fit! I love the polka dots! (You can't tell, but my ipod is in it in this photo.)

Obligatory ipod-in-pouch photo (and my earphones fit in it too!)

She was really the best partner ever! I haven't even put anything where it belongs yet because I keep going back and looking at all my goodies! Thank you so much, Jen! (Special thanks to my twin, Titancia, for resizing, cropping, and adding fun little bubbles--which surprised me too!)
Val

THIS ROCKS   Logged

cinderblock
astral adventurer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: August 10, 2008 07:56:41 AM »

here is the lovely package i got from Sonja on friday!!!!!!! I pratically attacked the postman when i heard him coming! all of the photos got messed up so just tilt your head.

our mutual intrests combined, hello kitty and andy Warhol!!!!!!!! ^_^

the Yellow washcloth has the imprint of the cat in the hat, and the purple one has the flying keys from harry potter!! ^_^ hehe squeeling with delight!!how did she know i was just about to go buy some new washcloths?!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE finding nemo! she embroidered them onto a pillow!

tattoos!!! i love tattoos! oh tattoos, someday a real one.

and this lovely book i've started reading! b/c i am a bookworm. THANK YOU AGAIN SOO MUCH sonjabegonia!!!!!!!
I absolutly love EVERYTHING!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WIST
The 3rd Eye
"they sell us love as divinity, but it's only a social obsenity, underneath they're all lovable."
dawt
I heart my duplicate daughters

I know, huh?

« Reply #88 on: August 10, 2008 11:04:41 AM »

I got the best package today! JustCheeky is THE best swap partner ever!

LOVE those thought-bubbles, so clever! I think you're right, Val, your partner really outdid herself, she crafted and shopped exactly to your liking!

here is the lovely package i got from Sonja on friday!!!!!!! I pratically attacked the postman when i heard him coming!

Wonderful swap, cinderblock and Sonja! love the embroidery, and those dish cloths, have VERY cool! I saw something similar on Etsy and ordered one with my name on it, then one of my daughters ordered one with my hubby's name it, so I can appreciate the work that went into them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hollistercobabe
I'm one crazy broad!

Who needs to be good when you can date a boy scout

« Reply #89 on: August 10, 2008 09:34:24 PM »

Kungfugirlfriend is dealing with a fam emergency so it'll be a couple of days till she can post pics. i don't have pics of everything I sent but I have some the stuff and I can tell you the rest.

She said her and her newlywed husband use to go camping a lot before his new job so i made a camping in can kit. It had everything to make smores inside along with some tea and this

A glass etched votive holder with a pic of fire
when the fire is aimed at the wall you get this effect

A mini cupcake for her Blythe doll (it's sitting on a quarter

A big cupcake for her from her wists

I sent a bracelet like this with the quote "it's only forever not long at all" from one of her fav movies the last unicorn

I Sent some resin pendants of her and the new DH and her Blythe dolls

I also sent 2 glasses one that said Mr. Gross going down it and the other obviously said Mrs.Gross going down it in honor of getting married but forgot to take pics of it, some post it and various pens because she said she liked to leave random notes for the DH around the house and a little container of some random buttons because she likes buttons. I think that is everything. lol I can't wait to see the pics for Kungfu.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LET'S MAKE A DEAL
Looking to trade, if i do something you like let me know.

My Greatest Craft-Baby Boy Hollister arrived March 22,2010

Etsy http://sterlingstryker.etsy.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use Dry Shampoo
How to Do Bright Ombre Tips
How to Do an Easy Side Knot
How to Make Short Hair Trends Work for You
Different Ways to Wear Side Swept Bangs
Latest Blog Articles
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats
July is National Blueberry Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...