I haven't project posted in sooo long! The jewelry is just piling up. I'm posting 18 (
) pairs of earrings and two sets here, so if you have a slow internet connection, I might recommend passing this thread by.
And forgive the odd pictures, I have a brand-new camera and I'm not quite used to it yet!
1 and 2. Little heart charms in silver and gold
3. Wacky blue glass beads with bead caps on long headpins
4. Fake pearls and white seed beads on hoops attached to hooks
5. Ornate heart beads
6. 3 tiny, clear Swarovski's on the end of chains
7. Cute little hummingbirds - I think I might add something to the ends of these, they seem too plain to me.
8. Two kinds of yellow glass beads hooked together - it's hard to tell, but the ones on the bottom are really clear with yellow stripes
9. Blue glass beads on long headpins
10. Striped, triangular beads and silver beads on long headpins
11. Glittery purple stars on long bits of chain
12. Silver star charms and blue glass star beads on long bits of chain
13, 14, and 15. Three of the same kind of earring but in different colors
16. Small silver hoops with 3 small, clear, Swarovski crystals
17. Cute little red-orange and yellow flowers
18. Pale pink and turquoise teardrop-shaped beads with 3 fake pearls dangling from them
Set 1. Bird charms and turquoise glass beads - a necklace and a bracelet
Set 2. Pale green Swarovski pearls linked together on a bracelet and hanging from chain on earrings
I hope you like them! Questions, comments and critique are all appreciated.