A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 302,602
Currently Running With Scissors:
541 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Anyone know of East Valley Craft Fairs Fall '08?  (Read 1734 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

TiggerPaws
« on: July 11, 2008 09:30:58 AM »

I'm new to the craft circuit...hoping to be successful! I'm looking for craft fairs or boutiques in the East Valley for this Fall and for the Holidays. I live in the Gilbert area, so anything in Gilbert, QC, AJ or East Mesa would work for me! I spent most of the night last night digging on the internet, but didn't find a whole lot...and what I did find had high booth/table prices. Any suggestions?

I hand paint ceramics (mostly Christmas and Halloween). You can see some of my stuff at http://santasnmore.googlepages.com. I still have only sold things to family!!

Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lucybug33
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008 08:45:24 PM »

keep your eyes on the maricopa county site. they do one small one downtown to raise $$ for assorted charities. it's usually in October.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TiggerPaws
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2008 12:22:10 PM »

Thanks! I will check out the site today!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lucybug33
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2008 02:19:34 PM »

Tigger,go pick up a copy of this months Country Register at one of the quilt shops or non-chain craft stores near you. Page 10 has a few listings for upcoming craft fairs all over Maricopa County that need crafters and vendors. theres lots of good resources in the paper too and its free.....  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

JLMS
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2008 06:23:43 PM »

I live in the Phoenix West Valley and the towns are very strict about getting permits and collecting taxes. Even for garage sales!So, good luck and happy selling.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TiggerPaws
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2008 02:08:15 PM »

Thanks for the information! I haven't heard of the Country Register, but I'll be sure to look for it!

I also hadn't thought about the taxes and such. I suppose it's a good thing to look into...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RubyD
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2009 06:56:13 AM »

Downtown Mesa (Main St & Country Club, by the Mesa Arts Center) is starting a arts & crafts fest every saturday (MAC Fest) and also 2nd Fridays.  There are open spots for craft tables. All you need is a vendor permit from the city - which is about 20$. No cost for the table...as far as I know.

http://www.downtownmesa.com/downtown_events.htm
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"We don't make mistakes here, we just have happy accidents. We want happy, happy paintings. If you want sad things, watch the news. Everything is possible here. This is your little universe." Bob Ross
pole_electric
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2009 04:10:45 PM »

http://www.countryregister.com/publishers/publishersites/arizona/currentissue.html

You can also download a copy of the current issue of County Register at the link above.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Classically Oil Paint - Part 1
Classical Oil Painting Lesson
Painting Lesson - Beautiful Grey
How to Paint Peaches
How to Paint the Ocean
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...