A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 298,073
Currently Running With Scissors:
566 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Hello Kitty/Sanrio Swap  (Read 5587 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

RebelTrendsetter
You Can't Always Judge a Yarn by it's Roving.

Part time Domestic Goddess, full time Art Geek

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2008 03:03:13 PM »

I received from the wonderfully awesome kitschkween today! Prepare to be ultra mega jealous! Grin

First thing i pulled out of the package was this way too cute knitted chococat bag!

It's lined on the inside with a nice chocolate brown fabric. I am so taking this to my stitch n bitch tonight!

Then i saw this cute little hello kitty baggie and had to see what was in it

Just a quick run down of things, lots of trinkets like hair clips, a tiny mirror, then some cute necklaces, especially love the ones on chains! And some rings next to the matching earrings. Too cute!

Some hello kitty candy which i opened, and found a cute sticker inside and the candy was delicious!

and a hello kitty magnet, chococat stickers, and a drawstring bag.
And finally, this actually wasnt the last thing i opened in the package, it was the second thing but i was wearing it the entire time i was taking pictures lol

An ultra mega cute hat that looks like cat ears when u put it on! I love it! I'm going to wear it to my stitch n bitch today and be the envy of the group, hehehe! Grin

THANKS SO MUCH KITSCHKWEEN! I LOVE EVERYTHING AND YOU ARE AN AWESOME PARTNER!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Formerly Known As: DesignVigilante
Pintrest! -- Etsy Shop --
kitschkween
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2008 03:13:16 PM »

yay! i'm so happy you like it! i hope i got the colors right. i wanted to keep the bag and hat for myself, so i guess i'll have to make more. Smiley i had fun crafting for you and can't wait for your goodies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RebelTrendsetter

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2008 04:08:00 PM »

yay! i'm so happy you like it! i hope i got the colors right. i wanted to keep the bag and hat for myself, so i guess i'll have to make more. Smiley i had fun crafting for you and can't wait for your goodies!
I am so glad u didnt decide to keep it all for yourself, LOL I already have my wallet in the bag and im using the drawstring for my lipbalm/mints/gum type stuff Grin Yay! Thanks again!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CeruleanEyes

Looking for a Swappers Anonymous program....

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2008 06:33:02 PM »

You got an awesome package DV!  The hat is adorable and the purse is so pretty!  I love the basket weave look in knitting.  And Chococat is so cute!!  I've fallen in love w/ him during the course of this swap.  He's one of my favs now.  {{Love}}<3<3 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I totally stole that from your wist!!  Thank you! Cheesy

My Wist- http://www.wists.com/CeruleanEyes
RebelTrendsetter

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2008 08:21:37 PM »

You got an awesome package DV!  The hat is adorable and the purse is so pretty!  I love the basket weave look in knitting.  And Chococat is so cute!!  I've fallen in love w/ him during the course of this swap.  He's one of my favs now.  {{Love}}<3<3 

chococat has always been one of my faves but i didnt know til recently that he is a boy and not a girl lol Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CeruleanEyes

« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2008 08:48:15 PM »

I have never, ever been into Sanrio stuff until recently (thanks craftster!!) and somehow I sort of assumed it was a boy.
You know what- I think I went to the Sanrio website to research their characters (for this swap!  LOL) and maybe that's where I read what his sex was.  I guess I am not as smart and intuitive as I thought I was.   LOL  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlefawnpug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Formally known as missmoppet

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2008 08:38:06 AM »

yup, its on their website.  Althought I too, thought chococat was a girl at first.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-I give up on making TOL pendants.  If anyone would like to have my stone chips, wire and ect.  I would gladly trade it all for some knitting/crochet stuff.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
littlefawnpug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Formally known as missmoppet

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2008 12:51:22 PM »

I recieved my package from ckchan today.  oh, the hello kitty/sanrio goodness!  Now, on with the pictures! 

Picture One:  A very cute hello kitty tote bag and matching crochet hook roll!  I already have plans to make the tote my offical crochet project tote.  I have another tote that I keep my current crochet project that im working on in it.  And seeing that at the moment I have about 3 different projects, this will be my other crochet project tote.  Oh, its cute! 

Picture Two:  Tare panda stationary set!  Weee!  I got paper, envelopes, stickers and address labels!  Yeah!  Homemade and the cutest stationary I have seen with tare panda!

Picture Three:  Plush hello kitty keychain.  A hello kitty, tare panda and chococat charms!  I think I will put them on my stitch markers.  What cute charms they would be for my stitch markers.  a cute zipper pouch.  I cant decide if I want to use it as a change pouch, since its also long enough to put in my check book too.  Or use it for my craft pouch.  Its so cute!  Also picture is a little hello kitty container with what looks like to be little plastic tooth picks, to use for finger foods.  When its empty it will fit regular toothpicks too!

Thank you ckchan I love all my goodies!   Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

-I give up on making TOL pendants.  If anyone would like to have my stone chips, wire and ect.  I would gladly trade it all for some knitting/crochet stuff.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
CeruleanEyes

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2008 02:57:36 PM »

Great package!  The stationary is so good.  I love stationary!!  And the tote/crochet hook roll are so pretty. You did good ckchan! 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

ckchan
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2008 06:05:24 PM »

Yay!  I'm so glad you like everything.  I had a letter to go with it, but realized I forgot it when I got home. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. "

I'm a roller derby girl! 

Wists: http://www.wists.com/ckchan
My New Blog!!: http://bobango.blogspot.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Andrew Clements Talks About Report Cards
Remixing Shakespeare
Ellen Marmur Reveals Where She Would Like to Be
Clinton Kelly Reveals His Favorite Movie
The Sweet Far Thing Book Trailer
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...