Here is a fun and easy project to help get your garden ready. If you add an additional stake to it, you can easily plant it next to any of your blooms!
Sheet of Paper
Wood Paint (Black, Red)
2 3/8" Diameter Google Eyes
1 9x12 Black Soft Felt Sheet
1 Ladybug Plywood Sign
1) Before painting your ladybug, trace out the ladybug body onto a piece of paper. This will be used as a template for cutting out your felt to put behind the ladybug.
2) Paint your ladybug:
TIP: To help keep pieces secure while painting,
use some tape to keep in place.
3) While paint is drying, cut out your ladybug shape from paper.
4) Cut out the ladybug body from your black soft felt sheet
5) Once your paint has dried, glue your felt to the unpainted side of your ladybug.
6) Glue google eyes onto top of ladybug on its face.