Swap name: The Mighty Boosh Swap 5!
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: BananaAmbush
Sign-up date range: 7/7/08 to 7/13/08
Date to send item by: 8/13/08
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): Nope
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Age requirement? None
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES (thanks for offering the help, 2711!)
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
Details of swap:
Come with us now, on a journey through time...and space. Yes, it's that glorious time again: Boosh Swap 5! Has series 3 got you itching to make a Hitcher plush toy, or silkscreen a Tony Harrison bikini? Well, you've come to the right place! This swap will require you to send One large, one medium, and one small
Boosh-themed item to your partner, unless you and your partner do a little negotiating and decide to do less or more.
Remember to communicate both with me and your partner, especially if something's going wrong (shipping two days late is ok, but doing it without telling anybody is not!) And most of all, make a lot of fantastic and surreal Booshy goods!
Need some inspiration? Check out rounds 1 through 4:http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=67393.0http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=83317.0http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=93655.0http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=218828.0
If you want to participate, fill this out and PM it to me:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no):
Vince or Howard (I think we can all agree this is important)?
What are you best at making?
Anything you really DON'T want to receive (allergies, hated colors, etc.)?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU'VE SIGNED UP! Thanks!
HERE ARE THE PARTNERS!Red means the person has sent their package.Blue means the person has received their package.Green means the person has sent and received.Purple means the person has sent, received, and their partner has received, and they are released from my evil clutches.BananaAmbush
Here's the gallery!http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=260656.0