A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 300,908
Currently Running With Scissors:
571 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 40
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: What's your weird guilty pleasure?  (Read 38583 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

shootingstar
« Reply #140 on: September 01, 2008 06:54:27 PM »

Not really weird, but I love cream cheese frosting straight out of the fridge...  Just frosting, nothing else... 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lord, show me your ways. Teach me how to follow you.  Guide me in your truth. Teach me. You are God my Savior.  I put my hope in you all day long.
-Psalm 25:4-5

PM me if you want to swap!  I need some stitch markers...

Finally got one...
http://www.wists.com/shootingstar320
Hellga
Shiny and Cool!

^ Dumbo Octopus ^

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: September 01, 2008 10:04:17 PM »

Let's see...yeah, the cream cheese frosting straight out of the fridge is definitely a must. Sometimes I eat it on graham crackers, but usually just cold spoonfulls.

My absolute favorite snack is summer sausage or salami, chunks of colby cheese, and real cider-mill apple cider. Put meat in mouth, add cheese, chew a bit, drink cider, swallow all together. Best taste combo in the world, my friends.

Oh, and I also like peanut butter and banana sandwiches (I know, haha, elvis, blah blah. But I don't fry mine). Soft squishy white bread, pb on both slices, and a whole banana sliced up onto them. Nom Nom Nom.

There was something else...

Cold campbell's cream of mushroom soup straight from the can is soooo good.

Oh! Well, this one isn't exactly a guilty pleasure, it's just me being weird... I work at a video rental store that is inside a pizza joint. The cheapest item on their menu is a baked potato, so I usually order one or two baked potatoes, which come with butter and sour cream. I get a big pile of cheddar from the salad bar and eat the insides of the tater with all three toppings. When it's hollow, i put more cheese in it and squash it flat so the cut runs along one edge, and wrap it back up in the foil so the cheese melts. I then unwrap it and dip it in a mix of butter and sour cream and eat it that way.

Hubby likes to eat plain brown sugar. He just opens the package, grabs a handful, and eats it all, getting all sticky and messy in the process  Roll Eyes

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out the unofficial craftster chat! Click Here! Alternatively, using IRC, join server irc.aniverse.com and then join the #craftster channel!
Personal Swaps: I am looking for wool yarn for crocheting and felting. Want to swap?
Hellga
Shiny and Cool!

^ Dumbo Octopus ^

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: September 02, 2008 12:26:46 AM »

Oh, also those party meatballs. You know, the ones with the sauce made from grape jelly and chili sauce? Yeah, sounds completely disgusting. It really, really does. But it's really really really good. They're the ones with the awesome not-quite-barbecue sauce you get at parties, that look all glazey and come from a crock pot.

Ohh man. I've eaten just a whole bag of meatballs in that sauce as a meal before.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out the unofficial craftster chat! Click Here! Alternatively, using IRC, join server irc.aniverse.com and then join the #craftster channel!
Personal Swaps: I am looking for wool yarn for crocheting and felting. Want to swap?
NerdyCrochetGal
Nerdy Weirdo with Yarn Skills

I am not ignoring you... I am counting stitches...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #143 on: September 02, 2008 09:11:34 AM »

Hellga those party meatballs sound insanely interesting! If you have a recipe I would love it if you would share.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HOOKER PRIDE!!!
Hellga
Shiny and Cool!

^ Dumbo Octopus ^

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: September 02, 2008 10:39:05 AM »

Hellga those party meatballs sound insanely interesting! If you have a recipe I would love it if you would share.

Haha, it's actually on the back of the chili sauce bottles. You mix one regular sized bottle of chili sauce (apparently that's 12 oz) with one small (10 oz) jar of grape jelly in a small saucepan. Stir till the lumps are all gone, then pour over meatballs (thawed or frozen or even homemade) in a crockpot, turn on medium, leave till guests arrive (or eat an hour later).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CraftyMcCrafterson

art should not exist for the sake of itself

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: September 02, 2008 11:03:57 AM »

that's sounds like lingon berry sauce on meatballs... sounds yummy to me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://dianneofalltrades.blogspot.com/

Looking for dead pointe shoes.
NerdyCrochetGal
Nerdy Weirdo with Yarn Skills

I am not ignoring you... I am counting stitches...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #146 on: September 02, 2008 12:44:49 PM »

That's so neat, I am definitely going to have to try that.. Now to find an excuse to make meatballs. LOL.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HOOKER PRIDE!!!
ongir
« Reply #147 on: September 04, 2008 12:24:42 PM »

Things I love to eat, but feel guilty when I do (I rarely eat these anymore, unfortunately)

Chip'which- Lays Ruffles, Miracle Whip, softest whitest bread you can find

Tuna sandwich- Tuna, Miracle whip (mixed together), then slightly crushed Cheetos on white bread.  This is so good!!

Cake soup- Carrot cake with a wonderful (sour) cream cheese frosting, broken up in a bowl with whole milk... or if no one is watching cream.

Now my family enjoys....

My mother enjoys tortilla chips with margerine for dipping.

She also loves to make pan toast with a fried egg in it (eggy in a basket), then put canned mushrooms and plain yellow mustard on it. She loses me at the canned mushrooms.

My husband has taken to making scrambled eggs with the little bits of tortilla chips left over at the bottom of the bag added in just before the eggs set.

He also enjoys putting Tapitio (a hot sauce) in his cream of wheat.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008 02:56:11 PM by ongir » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Hellga
Shiny and Cool!

^ Dumbo Octopus ^

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: September 04, 2008 12:35:16 PM »

Haha yeah we do "cake in milk" which is yellow cake with chocolate frosting, in a bowl of milk. Not all broken up, though.

Also, I make "quick tuna melts" where I take a can of tuna, squeeze all the water out, and mix it with a bit of mayo...form it into a bread slice sized square on a plate, heat it up, add cheese, heat more so the cheese melts, then put it on toast with a bit more mayo. It's sooooo good.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

xXxCYLONxXx
Maker Of All Things Awesome!

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 08, 2008 02:22:33 AM »

I like dipping my hot french fries into cold vanilla ice cream! Yum!!  Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 40 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Bringing the Four Seasons Pool Room Home
Is Ecodesign a Ripoff? How to Afford a Healthy Home
Frank Lloyd Wright or An Igloo? Sexy Homes on Airbnb
Granite Vs. Laminate: Sustainability Below the Surface
Gardens of the Atomic Age: Landscaping Eichler Homes
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...