A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 302,599
Currently Running With Scissors:
684 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: My year old Payless shoes.... Now Look!  (Read 2818 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

PiercedPrincess
« on: July 04, 2008 07:03:24 PM »

This is my first post about shoes. I was sick of these old school shoes. I loved them when they were white and clean but I don't like white shoes that turn black with dirt.

Here is before I attacked:

Close up of the pattern:

I started out and painted them all white:
(excuse Heroes in the background)

So I ended up with this:

Left foot:

Excuse the wig on the iron. I recently shaved my head and I"m trying to make wigs.

All these words are inside jokes.

MAGRETHEA!!! Yes from Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

Right Foot:

Excuse my foot and the mess behind it. I'm in the middle of one of my sewing binges.

The end of the Kamehameha attack on PetSmart!!

What do you guys think?
I attacked the left foot and my best friend attacked the right.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
crafty_cat_529

R.I.P. Socket... I miss you.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2008 07:13:07 PM »

I like the shoes, you did a nice job! I have a question, though: why did you shave your head?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
crafty_cat_529

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2008 07:14:10 PM »

Oh, and you probably noticed this, but incase you didn't, you posted this twice.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
megarobertson
I make it Rain dear!

Jennifer Perkins is my Hero!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2008 08:16:04 PM »

I like the Hannah Montana symbol on there lol. These are cute. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Everyone's a photographer.
My Wist:http://wists.com/megarobertson
PiercedPrincess
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2008 08:57:30 PM »

Oh, and you probably noticed this, but incase you didn't, you posted this twice.

I did notice my computer is stupid and it thinks that I clicked something twice but I didn't. So sorry for that.

And I shaved my head because I was sick of my hair. I let a friend dye it and cut it and I really really didn't like it. But all my friends didn't think I'd shave it so I made a nice little wager with them. I made money off of it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
crafty_cat_529

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2008 07:11:11 AM »

Haha nice one
THIS ROCKS   Logged
owl lady
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2008 07:41:55 AM »

I have those same shoes... well, the before ones, anyway. Last summer I came home with my boyfriend (who was, at that time, just a friend) and my male chihuahua got so excited that he piddled on my shoe and left a yellow stain... Then, last week we had a really bad thunderstorm that left a pond in my backyard (that's never happened before). My best friend and I went back there after the storm to check it out and I went too close to the water and my foot sank in a little (I was wearing those shoes). So, I came out with mud across the front of my shoes. I wiped them off as well as I could with water and a maple leaf, but you can still see the mud stain. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that I agree with you, white shoes get dirty really easily. Also, with those shoes I always get comments like "Oh, my 7 year old daughter has those shoes!" and I'm 21. Yay, I wear kid shoes!

Anyway, I like that you were really creative with them and made them personal with inside jokes and stuff. They're cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
PiercedPrincess
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2008 03:40:32 PM »

I have those same shoes... well, the before ones, anyway. Last summer I came home with my boyfriend (who was, at that time, just a friend) and my male chihuahua got so excited that he piddled on my shoe and left a yellow stain... Then, last week we had a really bad thunderstorm that left a pond in my backyard (that's never happened before). My best friend and I went back there after the storm to check it out and I went too close to the water and my foot sank in a little (I was wearing those shoes). So, I came out with mud across the front of my shoes. I wiped them off as well as I could with water and a maple leaf, but you can still see the mud stain. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that I agree with you, white shoes get dirty really easily. Also, with those shoes I always get comments like "Oh, my 7 year old daughter has those shoes!" and I'm 21. Yay, I wear kid shoes!

Anyway, I like that you were really creative with them and made them personal with inside jokes and stuff. They're cute!

Yeah I'm 19 and had them. Granted having Hannah Montanna on there isn't much better, but I love Hannah! My feet are so small to the point that I can wear kids shoes.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Joanna Smith Rakoff Talks About A Fortunate Age
Meet Author Sean Covey
Gigi Levangie Grazer Talks About Queen Takes King
Joe Bennett Reads from Where Underpants Come From
Pete Fornatale Talks About Back to the Garden
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...