A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 301,498
Currently Running With Scissors:
575 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: T-Shirt Surgery Heeeeeelllllp with Shredding, Ripping, Shirring T's  (Read 442 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Kitty_Caress
« on: July 04, 2008 07:33:09 AM »

Hey there

I once saw a guy on a TV show take a pair of scissors to a T-shirt and 20 seconds later it looked amazing and only from cutting slashes into it.  Huh

I have experimented a little, last night I attacked a very loose fitting razor backed T I had with horizontal cuts (from seam to seam) and then a vertical cut straight up the middle of all, I then tied the cut edges together - its worked quite well making a fitted top with a rock chick feel to it.

So really I just wondered if there is anyone out there who has experimented with cutting and knotting Ts etc and if you had any advice for me.
[/font][/font]

Fank you  Grin xx
[/glow]
[/font]
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008 08:15:52 AM by Kitty_Caress » THIS ROCKS   Logged
FloofyNinja
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2008 08:08:10 AM »

A few years ago, I went to The Family Dollar, and my mom bought me this HUGE t-shirt. It had thin black and dark grey stripes. It was generally ugly, but I liked it,a nd wore it for pajamas before I got sick of the collar huring my neck (I'm used to wearing low cut shirts..ahem).

So a few months ago, I found the shirt again. Seeing that it was still huge, and I was still waiting for my new sewing machine (which I have now) to come in the mail, I took my scissors, cut up the back of it, cut it into strips, and cut off the collar, and voila! I had a tubetop. I wear it with a black tank top, as I'm too shy to show that much skin, but it looks pretty cute. Just experiment. Try it with things you won't cry over if you mess it up.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Get The Blake Lively Style
See How Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Do Paris
Wear Your Chambray Shirt a New Way Every Day
5 Ways to Revamp Your Fall Wardrobe
Sofia Vergara To Wed in Vera Wang
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decorative Bulletin Board
Rain, rain, you don't have to go away...
Tute Tuesday: Latch Hooked Rag Rug

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...