A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 296,736
Currently Running With Scissors:
699 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Offer what you have swap - July 08  (Read 5298 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

quilted
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2008 07:24:00 AM »

I claim the fish fabric... It's perfect for our bathroom! I can't wait to make a cute curtain!

Claims Made: 2
Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 3
Sendouts Not Sent:1
Sendouts Sent:0
Sendouts in Transit:0
Sendouts Received:0

Items w/o pics:
  • Vintage watch movements (the wind-up kind for steampunk art)
  • Vintage jewelry assortment
  • Assortment of (mostly vintage) buttons, zippers, and other notions
  • New! Assortment of quilting fabric scraps
  • New! Several yards of various Christmas themed quilting fabric. PLEASE take this off my hands!

Custom made:
  • Vegetarian doggie treats. You order 'em, I bake 'em  Grin
  • New! Homemade pasta: unfortunately, I can't ship it fresh, but I'll make it, dry it overnight and then ship it to you. I can make egg pasta, or fancy flavors like rosemary, basil, spinach, garlic, etc.

New! Soap making supplies (beach-themed molds, soap dies, and two packs of dried flowers for paper-making, that I had planned to add to the soaps). I bought these supplies for my wedding favors. Um. We just had out third anniversary  Roll Eyes

New! Totebag, made by me. The straps are a bit long  Tongue but the colors are so pretty:

New! Old fashioned wall hanging, not made by me (I think it's 3 inches by about 14 inches?)

Groovy 1970s Owl needlepoint belt kit, including metal buckle (up to 40 inches):

A mini beading loom:

Small tablerunner/wall quilt (this is one of the first quilts I made, and I was experimenting with several techniques, so it's imperfect but pretty):

Crocheted yellow doily, not made by me, with my foot next to it for size comparison  Wink :

Assortment of broken vintage jewelry ready to be made into new and better things:

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Try my free mobile health apps for the military community (and civilians too!): https://t2health.org/products/mobile-apps
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

This Shall Be For Music

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2008 08:38:35 AM »

I claim quilted for vintage watch movements (the wind-up kind for steampunk art).  I have a project in mind for them and I've been wanting to make something steampunk.  Yay!

Here's my list:
Please choose 1 item unless noted. 

Handmade pendant with stone inlay  This is made of solid brass and has a makers mark on the back.  Picked this up at a craft fair a few years back intending to make a RenFair piece around it.  Sorry no chain.

Earring medley  Take all!!  My favorites are the owls and the snakes.

Bird cards (set of 8 , 4 each design) approx. 3.5" x 5" stamped in black ink.

Shell pearls  Choose 1: orange, light orange, and champagne.

orange, light orange,pink/purple,white,yellow, and champagne (slight pink hue).
example of pearl pendant:

quilt squares 1", 1.5", or 2"  Will cut 20 different ones for your scrappy quilt or I can send you 20 bigger patches 3-4” square that you can cut yourself.

Indian beaded items.

printable stickers (circle/rectangles) 10 sheets

Invent It iron-on transfers for light fabrics 10 sheets

« Last Edit: July 14, 2008 08:41:13 AM by atsuko » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
AsphaltQueen
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2008 12:12:52 PM »

I'll claim the iron-on sheets (if they're the ones you can use in ink-jet printers), otherwise I'll claim one of the pearl pendants. (Man, I loooooove those pendants!)

I'm in Michigan and have a dog that occasionally visits my craft room. This is my second claim (0 sent, 0 received).

Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 1
Sendouts Not Sent:1

CHOOSE ONE ITEM
CRAFT Magazine
Slightly loved, still lots of life left!

Quilt kit (kit contains fabric for quilt top and binding)

Pre-designed Scrapbook (Two available)
Winter-themed scrapbook – just add your own photos!

Vintage Salt Bag
Approximately 13”x30”

Super Bounce Balls Kit
Make your own bounce balls with the kids! (Or, if you’re a kid at heart, do it just for you!)

CHOOSE TWO ITEMS
One of the following books
Please specify by name when claiming. Only the Hong Kong book left – travel book put out by the Hong Kong Hilton. Lots of good images and some interesting travel information. 

Magic Quilt Form – ½ claim
No-sew wall hanging kit. Cut your own fabric to size and, using a butter knife, press the ends into the pre-cut slots.

Jello Holloweeen Molds – 3 available – ½ claim each

Rugrats Lollipop Mold – ½ claim

Origami paper – ½ claim
4 sheets of each style, total of 64 sheets. Large sheets are 6"x6", small sheets are 4.5"x4.5".

Sock Monkey Prints – ½  claim each
I purchased these prints (okay, okay, I also bought 6 more) about 3 years ago from a fun artist named Kelly Pound. Each of these prints was created using Canon ChromaLife100 inks on 45lb Matte Photo Paper. All are 8"x10". Please specify by name when claiming. If you're interested in seeing more of Kelly's work, it can be found here - http://www.pounddesigns.com/.

"Boxer"

"Bartender"

"Bass Player"

Ό Yard of Cat Felt Fabric – ½ claim

Two skeins of Firenze Boucle Yarn (I’ve got 10 skeins available) -  – ½ claim for 2 skeins

Handmade tic-tac-toe game – ½ claim
Got this in the sweatshoppe swap awhile ago, and my niece has outgrown it. Still in excellent condition!

CHOOSE THREE ITEMS
Learn to Embroider Kit – 1/3 claim

Cookie Press – 1/3 claim
This is a solid glass circle with flowers. You press it onto the cookies to get a pattern.

Doggie holiday collar – 1/3 claim
It’s just a little too tight on my slightly-overweight beagle. I can get exact dimensions if anyone is interested.

Fun fur scarf – 1/3 claim

Wood Blocks – 1/3 claim

Any two of the following patterns/magazines – 1/3 claim
Please specify by name when claiming.

Any three of the following patterns/magazines – 1/3 claim
Please specify by name when claiming. Whimsical pocket pillows taken.

Set of 6 Workbaskets from the mid- to late-80s. – 1/3 claim

Domino tile earrings OR mahjong tile earrings – 1/3 claim
I lost the packaging for the findings, so I'm unsure of the metal. The miniature domino tiles are approximately 0.5" x 1.25". Mahjong earrings not available!

Claims information:
Items to be mailed:
Quilted – license plate notebook

Items to be received:
Sajona – sock yarn & quilt calendar
Atsuko – iron-on transfers

THIS ROCKS   Logged

HelenM

Acting like some kind of 50s housewife

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2008 12:24:08 PM »

I claim the Craft magazine!

Sendouts Not Sent:0
Sendouts Sent:1

I am UK based with craft-curious cats.

Here are my things:

Hats (choose one), handmade by me. They have a cabled edge.

A pair of fingerless & thumbless mittens, made by me. They reach from the wrist to mid finger on me.

A selection of materials for papercraft (some part used). Includes stickers, felt shapes, paper stars, metallic shapes, gummed stars and other odds and ends. (I can post more detailed photos if needed).

A spiderweb capelet made by me. Pattern from the Stitch n Bitch Nation book. SHould cover the shoulders and maybe a bit beyond, depending on your height.

Another card making bundle, including a how-to & inspiration guide

Card craft stickers. They're not all in the image as the photo I took was blurry beyond belief! Comprises 12 sheets of stickers. Again a couple of stickers have been used from some of the sheets. The ones not shown are matt plasticey type ones, rather than metallics.

Please ask if you need clarification or more photos.

Cheers,
Helen
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008 12:41:29 PM by HelenM » THIS ROCKS   Logged

quilted
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2008 07:27:13 AM »

I claim the finger-less mittens... I've always wanted some  Cheesy

Claims Made: 3
Sendouts Not Sent:2

Items w/o pics:
  • Vintage jewelry assortment
  • Assortment of (mostly vintage) buttons
  • Vegetarian doggie treats. You order 'em, I bake 'em  Grin
  • New! Homemade pasta: unfortunately, I can't ship it fresh, but I'll make it, dry it overnight and then ship it to you. I can make egg pasta, or fancy flavors like rosemary, basil, spinach, garlic, etc.

New! Soap making supplies (beach-themed molds, soap dies, and two packs of dried flowers for paper-making, that I had planned to add to the soaps). I bought these supplies for my wedding favors. Um. We just had out third anniversary  Roll Eyes

New! Totebag, made by me. The straps are a bit long  Tongue but the colors are so pretty:

New! Old fashioned wall hanging, not made by me (I think it's 3 inches by about 14 inches?)

Groovy 1970s Owl needlepoint belt kit, including metal buckle (up to 40 inches):

A mini beading loom:

Small tablerunner/wall quilt (this is one of the first quilts I made, and I was experimenting with several techniques, so it's imperfect but pretty):

Crocheted yellow doily, not made by me, with my foot next to it for size comparison  Wink :

Assortment of broken vintage jewelry ready to be made into new and better things:

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Try my free mobile health apps for the military community (and civilians too!): https://t2health.org/products/mobile-apps
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

This Shall Be For Music

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2008 08:21:24 AM »

I claim Quilted for an assortment of (mostly vintage) buttons!  Thank you!!  I've been on a button kick lately.  Hehe.

Here's my list:
Please choose 1 item unless noted. 

Interlocking circles   This is not my design, though the way it is hung is.  LOL.  Total length 18".

Layered pendants Choose 1.  Lots of bright colors and very interesting--nice design on back as well.  Comes on an 18" silver plated chain.   

Handmade pendant with stone inlay  This is made of solid brass and has a makers mark on the back.  Picked this up at a craft fair a few years back intending to make a RenFair piece around it.  Sorry no chain.

Earring medley  Take all!!  My favorites are the owls and the snakes.

Bird cards (set of 8 , 4 each design) approx. 3.5" x 5" stamped in black ink.

Shell pearls  Choose 1: orange, light orange, and champagne.

orange, light orange,pink/purple,white,yellow, and champagne (slight pink hue).
example of pearl pendant:

quilt squares 1", 1.5", or 2"  Will cut 20 different ones for your scrappy quilt or I can send you 20 bigger patches 3-4” square that you can cut yourself.

Indian beaded items.

Custom address labels - 3 laser-printed sheets (90 labels) You provide the artwork and your address and I'll do the rest.  Smiley  Sample can be sent to you upon request.

printable stickers (circle/rectangles) 10 sheets

Invent It iron-on transfers for light fabrics 10 sheets

« Last Edit: July 16, 2008 07:48:31 AM by atsuko » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
AsphaltQueen
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2008 08:26:41 AM »

Oh, heck! I gotta have the interlocking circles necklace - it's just like one on my wists, only sideways!  Grin

I'm in Michigan and have a dog that occasionally visits my craft room. This is my third claim (0 sent, 0 received).

Claims Made: 3
Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 0
Sendouts Not Sent:2

CHOOSE ONE ITEM
CRAFT magazine
I don’t have pics, but I have three at home, and you can have your pick. I'll try to get pics up tonight after work.

Quilt kit (kit contains fabric for quilt top and binding)

Vintage Salt Bag
Approximately 13”x30”

Super Bounce Balls Kit
Make your own bounce balls with the kids! (Or, if you’re a kid at heart, do it just for you!)

CHOOSE TWO ITEMS
One of the following books – ½ point each
Please specify by name when claiming. Only the Hong Kong book left – travel book put out by the Hong Kong Hilton. Lots of good images and some interesting travel information. 

No-sew wall hanging kit. Cut your own fabric to size and, using a butter knife, press the ends into the pre-cut slots.

Origami paper – ½ claim
4 sheets of each style, total of 64 sheets. Large sheets are 6"x6", small sheets are 4.5"x4.5".

I purchased these prints (okay, okay, I also bought 6 more) about 3 years ago from a fun artist named Kelly Pound. Each of these prints was created using Canon ChromaLife100 inks on 45lb Matte Photo Paper. All are 8"x10". Please specify by name when claiming. If you're interested in seeing more of Kelly's work, it can be found here - http://www.pounddesigns.com/.

"Boxer"

"Bartender"

"Bass Player"

Two skeins of Firenze Boucle Yarn (I’ve got 10 skeins available) -  – ½ claim for 2 skeins

Got this in the sweatshoppe swap awhile ago, and my niece has outgrown it. Still in excellent condition!

CHOOSE THREE ITEMS

Cookie Press – 1/3 claim
This is a solid glass circle with flowers. You press it onto the cookies to get a pattern.

It’s just a little too tight on my slightly-overweight beagle. I can get exact dimensions if anyone is interested.

Wood Blocks – 1/3 claim

I lost the packaging for the findings, so I'm unsure of the metal. The miniature domino tiles are approximately 0.5" x 1.25". Mahjong earrings not available!

Claims information:
Items to be mailed:
Quilted – license plate notebook
HelenM – craft magazine

Items to be received:
Sajona – sock yarn & quilt calendar
Atsuko – interlocking circles necklace

THIS ROCKS   Logged

sajona
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2008 09:35:02 AM »

I claim the quilt top kit (first pic)
Claims: 3
Sendouts Not Sent: 0
Sendouts Sent: 2
Sendouts in Transit: 1   
Sendouts Received: 1

1 CLAIM EACH:
Beautiful earrings in little presentation box from a swap, I keep meaning to change them to clip on earrings and can't work out how to without looking too clumsy! So offering them - I do love them, just wish I had pierced ears!

2 velvet iron-ons for t shirts etc – very hard wearing and can be washed without any problems. I had loads and my little one is too old for these now

2 kits for cross stitch – linen and cotton floss plus chart – no colour pix but nice classic designs (both for 1 claim)

Cute embroidered onesie size 18/24 months – has little beaded ants crawling over the front – gently used, got in a swap here but now outgrown sadly

Cotton lycra knit fabric, ujust under a yard plus scraps – enough for small adult tee

2 metres gorgeous evening fabric - polyester shot taffetta with appliqued ribbon all over

3 nylon mesh ‘ball bag’ kits from wazoodle com. Include cord and toggle for fastening. Make huge bags to store balls, outdoor cushions etc in – won’t be ruined by damp etc. I have 2 sets.

The scented house – lots of ideas and projects for dried/pressed flowers and scents

CHOOSE 2:

3 100g balls of sirdar snowflake chunky magic in pink/lilac/grey and white

3 100g balls Sirdar snowflake chunky magic in lilac and white

Gold coloured frame – has glass but may send without if going out of the UK/Europe. Will fit a couple of ATCs.

Cute 18 month size halter neck top made from recycled cotton – exactly as the pattern on knitty.com 

Assorted kids patterns –only the dressing up one left 

Australian Handmade magazine – includes pattern sheet 

Kids pattern unused up to size 6

Needle thread holder for embroidery

« Last Edit: July 21, 2008 11:26:30 AM by sajona » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My biz page on FB: https://www.facebook.com/CarolinePearceKnitwear
My blog: http://sajona.blogspot.com/
My flikr:http://www.flickr.com/photos/95027356@N00/sets/72157602013921043
AsphaltQueen
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2008 03:13:07 PM »

I'll claim the snowflake yarn, please.

I'm in Michigan and have a dog that occasionally visits my craft room. This is my fourth claim (0 sent, 0 received).

Claims Made: 4
Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 0
Sendouts Sent:3
Sendouts in Transit:1
Sendouts Received:2

CHOOSE ONE ITEM
CRAFT magazine - 1 claim each
I don’t have photos, but I have volumes 3, 6 and 7 available.
Volume 3 theme is Japanese Style.
Volume 6 theme is Play.
Volume 7 theme is Shoes.
You can find more info and pictures of the covers here - http://www.makershed.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=40

Vintage Salt Bag
Approximately 13”x30”

Super Bounce Balls Kit

CHOOSE TWO ITEMS
One of the following books – ½ point each

No-sew wall hanging kit. Cut your own fabric to size and, using a butter knife, press the ends into the pre-cut slots. I have two available, though only one is shown here. I believe they’re two different patterns.

Origami paper – ½ claim

"Boxer"

"Bartender"

"Bass Player"

CHOOSE THREE ITEMS

Cookie Press – 1/3 claim

Wood Blocks – 1/3 claim

Claims information:
Items to be mailed:
Quilted – license plate notebook - rec'd
HelenM – craft magazine - mailed
Sajona – quilt top - mailed

Items to be received:
Sajona – sock yarn & quilt calendar – rec’d
Atsuko – interlocking circles necklace
sajona - yarn

« Last Edit: July 23, 2008 05:08:01 AM by AsphaltQueen » THIS ROCKS   Logged

gavagai
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2008 01:11:43 PM »

I claim! I claim! I claim! (Well I would really like to claim three times - at least - if that was possible.  Grin) I claim the CRAFT magazine, the "play" one, from AsphaltQueen but if you're interested in another personal swap I would really like the other two as well... and maybe the embroidery kit.  Cheesy

Claims Made: 1
Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 2

The bags I make are of different sizes. I always write approximate size next to the descriptions (measured laying flat). Make sure to read! Smiley

Pick 2!

Grafix shrink film for inkjet printer! I already used two of the 6 original sheets in the package, so you get 4 sheets for 1/2 claim (and instructions and everything that came with)

Pirate and lace tote (about 10"x8"), black lining.

Crocheted necklace with bobbles! Red wine and champagne!  Smiley Can be worn in several different ways.

Ninja necklace with black cotton(?) cord.

I got this wall plate in a swap. It's in perfect condition (never opened) and I really like it, but sadly it doesn't fit Swedish wall plate measurements.  Sad

Really cute reversable small tote bag with different shades of pink ribbon handle. (Haven't measured yet, but would guess about 8"x8".)

A mouse pad!  Cheesy Just a plain simple red mouse pad. I bought these some time ago and meant to do something crafty with them (some kind of frames or something), but never really got around to it. Several of them available if you want to claim two.

Stretchable book covers! Claimed these in some swap, but haven't used since, so they will have to go (have to get rid of stuff!). Never opened. 1/2 claim each.

Pick 10!

I happened to get my hands on these gorgeous stamps (with stamps (i.e. used), in great condition), all with a cat theme, from different places all over the world. Some of them look a bit faded/blurry. Sorry about that. It's the camera flash. Please pick 10 for one claim (you could write "row 1, stamp 1&2" and so on) or 5 plus one of the things above. The stamps are about 2" x 1 1/4", but vary slightly.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008 03:25:02 PM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Different Celeb Same Dress: Kyle Minogue, Nicki Minaj and JLaw
Beth Ditto: Steal Her Style
Different Celebrity Same Dress
Supermodel Trends: Then and Now
Celebrity Sneaker Style
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...