A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 303,096
Currently Running With Scissors:
476 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: virtual bead board!!  (Read 4091 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
« on: February 11, 2005 11:41:49 AM »

found this great bead site...the beads are fairly good prices, and they have a huge variety of findings...
also, if you register by giving them your email and such, you can use their "VIRTUAL BEAD BOARD"...which is pretty friggin' cool.   Grin

"papa was a rodeo,
mama was a rock n roll band..."
aka Pink Kittie

Just Let Me Craft!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2005 02:15:57 PM »

thanks for the link, i just requested myself a free catalog!   Smiley

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2005 04:02:45 AM »

Glad to see you've discovered FMG.  It's a really good source for most things; and if you think the website has a lot of stuff WHEW wait til you see the big annual catalog.  They also send out smaller catalogs periodically, often featuring new items & sometimes specials.

Keep in mind that the specials always seem to sell out *really* fast --- apparently I never do get to the phone quick enough lllol ... or maybe ordering online is quicker?

Also try to familiarize yourself a bit with FMG's nifty "assortable" feature : it's an additional money-saving thing, bit hard to explain, but the catalog always has a full page explaining it ; and whateve rmight be assortable with something else is clearly marked on the catalog pages with color-coded "$assortable" icons. 

Better prices than FMG's for one or two of an item can sometimes be found elsewhere, but when you're "buying in bulk" its prices are pretty tough to beat.

OH and in case anyone's getting worried about the complexities of calculating all this stuff -- when phone ordering *you* don'tactually have to calculate assortable prices or multiples prices etc beforehand -- the computer that the customer service person uses does it automatically for you. I don;t know for sure but I assume that's true with online ordering too.
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Asian Vegetables with Soy Sauce Gravy Recipe
Sirloin Steak and Asparagus Stir Fry Recipe
Ramen Noodle Stir-Fry
How to Make Sticky Rice and Eggs with Jalapenos
How to Make Simple Fried Rice
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Clever Containers for Cuttings
September 30, 2015 Featured Projects
Spotlight on: Spiral Veggies Recipes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...