A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 296,752
Currently Running With Scissors:
635 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Lap Quilt Swap III: Fall Edition (USA and Canada) GALLERY  (Read 35463 times)
Tags for this thread: lap_quilt  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MissDisney
will you take me to gang practice? yis?

You will never guess

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #630 on: October 25, 2008 04:54:20 PM »

YAY i went through all my blocks and i am only missing SewHelpMe's and ajandersons....wooo oo

hopefully all of the ones i sent get to their homes soon
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i think im back....9 months almost to the day but i miss art, and i missed you guys!
SewHelpMe
« Reply #631 on: October 26, 2008 07:33:55 AM »

i am only missing SewHelpMe's

I sent it to you in August.  I'll pm you the delivery confirmation number.   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MissDisney
will you take me to gang practice? yis?

You will never guess

« Reply #632 on: October 26, 2008 05:07:45 PM »

thanks for letting me know, its prolly in one of my to-do piles and if it got sent in August i know i have it somewhere...

sorry for the confusion and yea i have them all now
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i think im back....9 months almost to the day but i miss art, and i missed you guys!
kaishabackwards
I am interested in politics so that one day I will not have to be interested in politics.

My eyes are nothing like the sun.

« Reply #633 on: October 28, 2008 03:19:32 PM »

I hope that you keep her in your thoughts with concern -- we do hope that she can come back and meet her obligations.  But maybe, just maybe, if life has really gotten shitty, she will at least know that we're thinking of her.

Here here!  Well said athenamat, I think you just might be a saint!  You certainly have the patience of one; quilter, swap organizer, law student and now this.  You're amazing! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SewHelpMe
« Reply #634 on: October 30, 2008 04:02:11 PM »

Is this thread taking for-ever to load on anyone else's computer?  I have DSL, but it still takes a L-O-N-G time to load.

Anyway...  I'm so happy to show off my partially-finished City Girl quilt top.  I still have the borders to add on, but I'm too excited not to go ahead and show you.  I had several hiccups with the blocks, but overall, I'm thrilled with how it turned out.  You guys made me a really nice quilt!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
ritapizza
« Reply #635 on: October 30, 2008 04:05:13 PM »

OMG OMG It looks sooooo amazing!! It's going to be a beautiful quilt!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

j_q_adams
« Reply #636 on: October 30, 2008 05:01:58 PM »

Buffy, that looks AMAZING!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kaishabackwards
I am interested in politics so that one day I will not have to be interested in politics.

My eyes are nothing like the sun.

« Reply #637 on: October 30, 2008 11:25:23 PM »

Is this thread taking for-ever to load on anyone else's computer?  I have DSL, but it still takes a L-O-N-G time to load.

It takes forever for me too!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008 11:39:29 PM by kaishabackwards » THIS ROCKS   Logged

1boy1girl1kitty2
« Reply #638 on: October 31, 2008 07:47:17 AM »

hey ladies and gent! i know i've kinda dropped off the face of the earth here since my block went out but . . . i just wanted to mention something - AJA and I were the only two to be in all three groups and yes i understand that life happens . . .

but just for instance my life: I am a mother of three (6, 2 and 1) my oldest is in after school activies twice a week and we live 30 minutes from the town here activities are in, my 1 year old is still nursing and is teething to boot so sleep is a luxury for me. I am a also a full time student. I stay at home with our younger children so money is tight with only one income. durring the course of this swap my aunt died of lung cancer and my MIL was diagnosed with breast cancer (the day before the funeral actually) My MIL's oncologist and treatments are in a city 1.5 hours away which i take my turn in driving her to her appointments. we also traveled weekly (sometimes twice) to see my aunt 2 hours away in the last month of her life. so YES life happens but i got my blocks done and sent out (early in fact) so unless she actually has fallen off the face of the earth (an i sure hope she hasn't died) there is no excuse. don't make the commitment unless you can follow threw. loser? NO! Theif? MAYBE

very beautiful tops sewhelp me and jqadams!! i have started to piece the blocks of my hibiscus top together and wow is it awesome!! the last couple of packages have been strangling in and i received the package i sent to caroDIYnimite back with a 'no such address' sticker so i will relabel and send back asap. but thanks for an excellent swap and can't wait for round 4
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap friendly - check out my profile for wishlist and wist
- looking for a HTF superhero squad knit fabric (cartoonish superman, iron man and the like)
glittergirl94
« Reply #639 on: November 09, 2008 05:28:41 AM »

Well... I've received all my blocks, except for AJAndersons...  I have mixed feelings about the whole situation; frustrated because we all managed to get our blocks done and returned(grrrrr...), but also concerned that something serious has happened to her or her family.  We may never know... So, because my quilts are Christmas gifts for my kids, I pawed through my scraps and made replacement squares.

For my daughter's quilt.

And for my son's quilt.  Now, I'm working on getting the quilt tops together(as well as the quilt from round two, I posted a pic, go check it out!!).  Thank you everyone for helping me create such wonderful gifts for my kids!!!  =)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Top Picks For Liquid Eyeliner
What to Expect at a Skin Cancer Screening
Must Try Beauty Trend: Nail Stickers, Wraps And Polish Strips
Hpnotizing Eyes: Smoky Metallic Ombre
Top 6 Reasons to Use Sunscreen
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...