A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,144
Currently Running With Scissors:
361 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: No Paper Allowed ATCs Gallery!  (Read 9385 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Lmcbride
It's business time.

My place is usually tidier than this.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2008 06:28:22 PM »

And I also received from panthermoon today!  I will be able to post a picture in the next couple of days.  It's awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Get rid of all your boring, tiresome friends. Make friends with cabaret stars, exotic dancers, and down-on-their-luck royality instead." Jonathan Adler
kantha_stich
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2008 12:26:18 PM »

My gorgeous ATCs...I recieved them on Monday and have been woefully neglectful in getting them uploaded.  I do so adore them!  Thank you Ladies.

This set from SewHelpme

And this birdie on copper from Goatgoddess
THIS ROCKS   Logged

In the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "I drank what?".

Wist this way!.
Lmcbride
It's business time.

« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2008 02:58:28 PM »

Gorgeous! Can kantha_stitch or SewHelpMe tell us a little bit about those black and white beauties?
And of course the one by goatgoddess is stunning. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Get rid of all your boring, tiresome friends. Make friends with cabaret stars, exotic dancers, and down-on-their-luck royality instead." Jonathan Adler
kantha_stich
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2008 04:09:39 PM »

I'm so sorry...I dinna say anything...they're on hard wood...balsa maybe?  Gorgeous fabrics and a mirrored, etched type little saying on each connected atc...one says sing with joy and the other laugh out loud....I'm thinking of displaying them in a little shadow box jammie...and the copper etched one....I wish there was some way I could wear it, I love it so much.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

In the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "I drank what?".

Wist this way!.
panthermoon
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2008 07:00:54 PM »

I received my ATC from Lmcbride today!  Cheesy It's all sparkly and I love the colors...

she glued several layers of aluminum foil together and used markers, sequins, glitter glue and paint to decorate them. I would never have thought of layering the foil together like that... it looks much better in real life... the scanner didn't seem to like the shininess of it Sad

Thanks so much!!

kantha_stich those are beautiful.. I love the black and white and the copper bird is great too... so many creative cards in this swap  Cheesy
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008 07:05:53 PM by panthermoon » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in trading? ATC Gallery

Wists

100 Theme 12/100
Happy 100 ATC 6/100
100 Music Theme 4/100
katchoo1
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2008 07:17:46 PM »

These are all so cool, I love seeing them all!

Mine went out today!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy shop:  http://lifeattherancho.etsy.com
I <heart> paper crafts!  PM me about private swaps...
whatzudoin
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2008 10:27:41 AM »

Above are the two cards I received from my partners.  The one on the left is called Swirly by hardcoremothball. It's made out of melted pony beads and acryic paint. The one on the right is from Lmcbride. It's made from foil food wrappers which was fused by ironing. The clip art is printed on transparency. The ants are made by packing tape transfer of clipart images. Then she doodled on the back of the aluminum foil atc with permanent markers. I absolutely loved both of the atcs and this swap was awesome. I hope to do it again! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to do personal swaps if anyones interested. If your interested please write me!
Lmcbride
It's business time.

« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2008 10:42:14 AM »

And I have received two of mine:
from panthermoon - beautiful butterfly on cork PLUS two little inchies

from whatzudoin - fabric that has some padding in it, and an embroidered (I think) very hungry ant motif.  I took the picture on my picnic table.  Wink

Please note the AMAZING coincidence that whatzudoin and I sent each other picnic/ant themed atc's!   Cheesy
 (note to whatzudoin: if it's not actually a coincidence don't say anything because I prefer to think it is Grin)

Thanks to both of you, I love them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

geschmackssache
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2008 07:29:26 PM »

I received from Hardcoremothball today. It is awesomely made from twisted and wrapped wire. Now, excuse me if I have this backwards, but the 'card' looks good from both sides, so my scan might be showing the front, but maybe it's showing the back. Anyway, here it is.

Tree #3

I'm really enjoying it. Thanks Hardcoremothball!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftydame
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

i love glitter and glitter loves me.

hi craftster! i've missed you!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2008 02:32:25 AM »

hi everybody!

the send date has now passed, and there are multiple PM who need to contact me ASAP as i have not heard if you have sent or not. as well, there are multiple people who have posted in the gallery as having received, but did not PM me to tell me. as a reminder, posting in the threads about sending and receiving does NOT count as communication, you must PM me!

and just to let everyone know, i'm leaving late friday night for the weekend, and i won't be back until late monday. i'll update the threads with all the info i have right before i go, and any cards received while i'm gone will wait until tuesday.

thanks everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

check out my crafty blog!

i like exclamation marks.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Canon SD770 IS: Set for Sunset Scene
Canon SD770 IS: Set for Sports Scene
Canon SD770 IS: Set for Product Photography
Canon SD770 IS: Set for Portrait Scene
Canon SD770 IS: Set for People-in-Landscape Scene
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...