A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,481
Currently Running With Scissors:
411 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Two of my Bears  (Read 1389 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Sarazar
« on: February 11, 2005 05:50:12 AM »

Here are two of the teddy bears I have made over the last 6 months. The first was my frist try at making a teddy. The name of the pattern was "Roy" but its adoptive Parent, a close friend, Named him "Sazar".

The second is one I finished about a month ago. "Lovey" was one of my most challenging I have done to date as the fur was so thick and the bear fairly small. He is my favourity so far and now lives in Kansas with his adoptive parent. I hope you like them and I would appretiate any comments you might have. Cheesy

Sarazar, the slightly mad aussie bloke with a passion for making cuddle friends for friends:)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013 08:33:38 AM by meleriffic - Reason: changed non-working images to links » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sarazar.. a slightly mad aussie bloke with a passion for making cuddly friends for friends.Smiley
evaberry
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2005 07:24:35 AM »

Lovey is amazing! I think he is more of a hedgehog or echidna than a bear... I would love to have a Lovey. I think it's great when guys make creative things - especially for other people. Fairly rare! I think it is important for all of us to have a range of abilities, whether we are guys or girls! And it's really important to make time for creative things amongst our other work. So well done!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
fabricbunny
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2005 09:07:25 AM »

Great work! I just started making bears as well so it is great to see what other people are doing. I haven't tried any of the super long stuff yet as it does look quite challenging.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
chemama
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2005 10:50:59 AM »

Absolutely lover-ly... great work!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
silkslippers
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2005 10:59:47 AM »

Hi Sarazar!!!!!

It's me, who introduced you to craftster. Think I'll change my name to Silk Slippers on your chat channel too. Great to see your work here.

So that just leaves me to say a big WELCOME and probably chat to you later this evening.

Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Sarazar
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2005 05:05:47 PM »

Thanks all:)

I really apretiate your supportive comment. The ppl I have made bears for have all said they love them, but its great to get positive feed back from others.

Its also great to find such an awesome site like this. well done.Smiley

SilkSlippers, thanks so much for dropping in to my little chat channel and showing me this great site:)

Please except my appologise for this morning. was a tad busy and didn't get to say more than heya. hope to see you come back soon:)

I will be post more of my teddy bears on here as I get photos of them.

Thanks all again:)

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sarazar.. a slightly mad aussie bloke with a passion for making cuddly friends for friends.Smiley
kategirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

queen of awkward

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2005 05:12:25 PM »

awww, thos are so cute!  the second one was well worth the effort!  I wish I was your friend.   Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

silkslippers
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2005 09:13:59 AM »

No problem Sarazar, I was also chatting elsewhere!

I'll be popping into the chat in the next few days. One day I'm going to get your advice/support for making a massive teddy which will be a cushion in my living room.

oooooh sometimes i just wish we could all live in a craft community and craft together!

Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TabaRhodes
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2005 09:19:29 AM »

those are adorable!! especially Lovey! did you use the same pattern for him?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2005 01:23:53 AM »

ohhh! They're adorable! I want both of them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Violin Lessons - How to Hold the Violin Bow
How Difficult is the Violin to Learn
Can I Learn the Violin as an Adult Beginner
How to Play the Song "JUST AS I AM" on a Dobro
How to Draw a Portrait
Latest Blog Articles
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3
September 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...