A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 302,586
Currently Running With Scissors:
489 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas in July STASH BUSTER Gallery  (Read 9520 times)
Tags for this thread: table_runner  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

superhooker
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2008 07:09:43 AM »

Wow - you guys are totally setting that  bar really really high!
I know this swap has basic requirements and after that it is up to you and your partner - but dang guys?!  Do any of you ever sleep??!!!  That is just insanely fantastic!

Now I know superhooker has a clone - really she does - it is more like an android that she powers up at night and does a lot of the household chores so that she can focus on crafting... and she has an android that wanders about during the day that does the rest of the normal daily activities - mind you she does have two androids - one that is at work and the other that is in its battery recharging pod when the other is working - and this is of course how she does it.

Really.  It is the only explanation Grin

Okay.  I have to go turn off my own android and set it to sleep. Alas I only have one and it isn't a very good one.  It just stands around and looks pretty and refuses to do any housework while I sleep.  Miserable good for nothing android! Grin

haha, I wish!!! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
SpottedFrog
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2008 02:58:49 PM »

I don't have an android to clean, my house is just messy mosty of the time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
FlashleyAshley

mashley forever

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2008 10:39:28 AM »

I received from bendybones!
She sent a box of super fun goodness. Yay!
First, there are 2 cute, cute crocheted birds. Also, 2 crocheted washcloths in a holder.

shrinkydinks galore! My roommate is from Germany and thinks it's hilarious that I LOVE garden gnomes [gartenzwerg] but she liked these little guys too Tongue There was another pair of bird earrings but I'm wearing them already.

she also made me 2 crocheted hats! I took the pictures last night when I was gross looking, but here is the red one. I'll have to get a picture of the green one later! I love the cute little flower on it. It's RAINING today in SF so I'll get to use them sooner than I thought  Roll Eyes

and finally, a present for the boyfriend: A really awesome mario cross stitch. He claimed it before he even knew it was from him, so that's a good sign! He's moving this week so it's his housewarming gift.

THANK YOU, bendybones! You must have looked at my profile, huh?  Wink I really love it all (especially those birds!) and I will be getting your stuff out to you soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.ohthatashley.blogspot.com
I'm working on getting my blog up, check it out! Smiley
BendyBones

Your mother ate my dog!

« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2008 11:06:53 AM »

Oh, fabulous. I'm glad you like everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://bendybones.etsy.com - crochet

http://bendybonespapercuts.etsy.com - paper

http://bendybones.blogspot.com/ - me

Does anyone want to do a personal swap? I'm looking for a horror-ish new bag/purse. Message me if interested!
BendyBones

Your mother ate my dog!

« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2008 11:22:45 AM »

I also suck ass at putting stuff in frames.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://bendybones.etsy.com - crochet

http://bendybonespapercuts.etsy.com - paper

http://bendybones.blogspot.com/ - me

Does anyone want to do a personal swap? I'm looking for a horror-ish new bag/purse. Message me if interested!
stacysews
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2008 12:29:38 PM »

Those birds are so cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

krazy4katz
A Needle In A HAystack

Old....but not dead yet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2008 01:21:36 PM »

I just now... like 5 minutes ago finished the little frog Mario and stuck him in a coaster thingy for my son's Christmas pressie...I'm going to start the raccoon one shortly..those graphs have got to be the cutest things I have seen lately....Yurs turned out adorable...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kaymadben
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2008 02:05:27 PM »

EEP! I got my package today!! IT'S SO FREAKING AWESOME!! I just can't believe how much Deanna made for us. I had one of these http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=225325.0 on my wish list. She had mentioned something about making one so when the mail lady handed me one of these small flat rate boxes I was thinking well I guess she didn't have time to make one. I don't reckon a canvas would fit in this little box. So I bring it inside, open it and find a letter. She says there's an apron for each of the kids, little pillows for daughter's doll baby, some pajama pants for the boy, a chore chart (yippee), mickey mouse placemats, reversible fabric bowls, and a couple singlet style shopping bags. I'm thinking **She fit all that stuff in this little box?** On to pics:

First the coolest Singlet Style Shopping Bags. I love the colors. And it's so funny how the pattern is opposite on either bags.  Wink

Next the super cool aprons she made for the kids. You can't really see it on my son's but there's little pockets along the front. I put it on him and he immediately started twirling.

The kids were dancing in them so the pic is a little blurry.

Then the super cool Mickey Mouse placemats (4 of them) and fabric bowls

And the super cool doll pillows for daughter (SHE LOVES THEM! She has the cat laying on them right now.)

Pajama pants for the boy that daughter will probably steal and he won't care. She still tries to wear his 18-24 month pajamas even though she's a 4T.

And the WAY SUPER COOLEST THING I'VE EVER RECEIVED for me!! You're gonna have to tell me how you made this. I love this so much better that the canvas one. I loved the idea but really didn't like the magazine pics so I'm so thrilled with this one. And I love how it's not all bulky. It's perfect! THANKS DEANNA!!

And you put a dowel through the top and hang it on hooks in the wall. And she sent extra cards for me to add more chores if I think of some.

And Everything All Together:

She made the doll pillows and mickey mouse placemats since we are Disney fans. Deanna, you are so sweet. We love everything you made for our family. I'm doubting if I made enough now. I might have to whip up 10 more things real quick. hehe. Thanks so much! The kids said they LOVE YOU and THANK YOU!!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008 02:27:41 PM by kaymadben » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Can make dresses for your princess!

Wists: http://www.wists.com/skb
feelix

I love Crazy!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2008 02:12:46 PM »

Adorable! Great package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm back from a long break. WOOT!
serendipity_sarah
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2008 02:41:34 PM »

Those are great packages, BendyBones and deannalynn06!  You both did an awesome job!  I especially like the Mario cross-stitch and the shopping bags.  The print on the pj pants is too cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do Red Carpet Hairstyles
How to Do Urban Hairstyles
How to Do Teased Hairstyles
Bria Murphy Behind-The-Scenes For Dark & Lovely
Hair How To: The Grecian Twist
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...