A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,123
Currently Running With Scissors:
732 Guests and 38 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Breakfast at Tiffany's Swap Gallery  (Read 8650 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Clarity
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2008 12:44:37 PM »

Kudos on all things Tiffany Blue, that is a well rounded gift set, very nice Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

angeleyes410
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2008 02:34:28 PM »

Yay I recieved from stich n stones today!!

:-) Here we go...

I apologize my pictures came out super blurry....I need a new camera!

A crocheted cat, which as you can see dd claimed immediately (by the way she's rocking it, not choking it..lol!)

Onesies for the new baby :-)  Soo cute!

An elegant beautiful neck warmer scarf thingy...I know there must be a name for this but I don't know what it is!

A pretty Tiffany Blue hat...I would give you an action shot, but I look like crap today! :-)

Cracker Jacks!! Yum! Good thing dd doesn't know that this is "can" ;-)

And a cute little silver plastic purse with blue jewels and clip on earrings. Which dd REFUSES to let me photographed either with her or without her...lol she won't give it to me and if I try to take a picture of her with it she hides it.  Silly baby!

Thank you darling! I recieved my support check from the wretched husband today so I'll be mailing your package ASAP!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

stitch and stones
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2008 03:36:23 PM »

Haha, I'm so glad you liked everything- the cat was meant for her Smiley Also, the scarf is called a pidge scarf. I always thought they were so classy, and it simply had to be included in there. And don't fret- send when you can.

SO many great things in this gallery. I've been terrible about keeping up with my craftster lately. School starts on Monday and a new guy just has to pop in at the most inconveinent time  Roll Eyes

I can't wait to see more of these goodies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap hungry- send me a yummy PM.

http://www.pinterest.com/amberburrr/

although imperfect, love is real, and it is balled up next to you smiling and rubbing sleep from its eyes. -the raintree
craft_princess

Im a dreamer...

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2008 04:08:22 PM »

First things first: I had a big problem, well not me, the package I sent, to my partner, it got here back on tuesday, it seems that it wasnt packed as it should, that same day I went back to the post office and sent it this time certified (The woman there said that she didnt understand what went wrong, but she suggested that I should send certified so that way Ill be sure it will get there... I hope it works!!)
I received, actually I received on wednesday, but that same day a friend of me came to my house and decided we were leaving to stay at her town for a couple of days and just came back today!!
Ill post the pics in a while, I have to upload them, they are on the cam. But I loved everything!!!!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have decided that I need a bleach pen and mod podge... now it's only left to find that stuff in Spain, what seems to be impossible Sad
angeleyes410
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2008 04:34:54 PM »

stitch and stones- Well Cat is a huge hit with my young Holly! She hasn't put it down since it arrived, it went out to dinner with us, got fed chips at the Mexican resturant (dont' worry I kept him away from the salsa!) Rode in her carseat and is now sitting on the potty with her...she keeps telling EVERYONE we see "Cat my!"

THIS ROCKS   Logged

stitch and stones
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2008 02:37:41 AM »

angeleyes- I am so ecstatic that she loved it. Honestly, that makes my whole month. I wish I would have known she would have loved it that much- I would have made her a Holly and a Fred to go with Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

although imperfect, love is real, and it is balled up next to you smiling and rubbing sleep from its eyes. -the raintree
Clarity
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2008 08:23:31 AM »

My favourite item you made has got to be the "Return to Tiffany & Co." T-shirt, cute and witty

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I Sew Cute
Jewelry and Trinkets Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm a Fanatic Friend of Craftster!

Take me to the kittens!!! >^.^<

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2008 05:04:37 PM »

I'm ooohing and aaaahing over the crocheted cat and the adorable girl who owns it!

The baby onesies rock! Wish I had those when my babies were little. Grin

The decorated suitcase is too cool! What a great little weekender...or home for some craft project!

Cheers!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out Trinkets & Jewelry! Wink
pinterest
blog
twitter
etsy
craft_princess

Im a dreamer...

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2008 06:18:36 PM »

At last Im able to post the pics of the stuff I received, I loooove everything, there is a lovely cat,  a keyring with a cat on it, a wonderful sleeping mask and the best t-shirt ever!!! I wore it the other day to a party.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have decided that I need a bleach pen and mod podge... now it's only left to find that stuff in Spain, what seems to be impossible Sad
stitch and stones
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2008 10:26:29 PM »

OMG- I've decided I definitely need that shirt. I's just too awesome.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
What Is Digital Photography?
The Rule of Thirds in Photography
Vertical Vs. Horizontal Photography
Selecting Image Quality on Your Digital Camera
Digital SLR Photography Tips
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...