A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 304,013
Currently Running With Scissors:
396 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Breakfast at Tiffany's Swap Gallery  (Read 8719 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Clarity
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2008 02:40:59 AM »

Why didn't I think of that t-shirt? ADORE it and want it, how did you print the letters on there?

Post swap alert: My adorable sleep mask made by my sweet partner has disappeared, rather disappointed as it and I have become inseparable during the night hours. Warning to all girls with the sleep mask, it's addictive.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

adiemonster

hiphopmapotamus v.s rymnoserous

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2008 05:42:03 AM »

clairity--- i tottaly know what you mean! u sed to have one that i made, and i too lost mine. it is so addicting, but also really nice in the winter,keeps you warm!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FLIGHT OF THE CONCHORDS SWAP 2!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=280446.0
(this is info forum)
Clarity
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2008 07:11:21 AM »

clairity--- i tottaly know what you mean! u sed to have one that i made, and i too lost mine. it is so addicting, but also really nice in the winter,keeps you warm!

oh bless, I missed out on winter now. Well, perhaps there's a cartel of crafty ewoks that have made out with both of ours Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I Sew Cute
Jewelry and Trinkets Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm a Fanatic Friend of Craftster!

Take me to the kittens!!! >^.^<

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2008 05:37:25 PM »

That T shirt rocks! I want one! Cool cat too! Great stuff guys!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out Trinkets & Jewelry! Wink
pinterest
blog
twitter
etsy
Clarity
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2008 06:45:21 AM »

relief - my package to Luinecu is tracking as "Delivered". Let me know when you've opened it girlo and I can send you links to images.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Buttermilk
All I wish is that my side of the story may be told. Kintpuash of the Modoc tribe, 1873

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2008 03:42:02 PM »

I've been a lookie loo on this one and have thoroughly enjoyed it.  What talent! What imagination
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Luinecu

"Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2008 02:47:19 AM »

Finally! Here are the pictures from the most wonderful Clarity! I feel so guilty for posting photos late, but not only was I away for a few days, but when I got back the internet was down And my camera had died!!!! I'm not having a good couple of months for technology, I've had my laptop, ipod and camera all fry on me, it's not fair!!!

These are the pictures she (most kindly!) took, cheers sweetheart!

First we have the biggest item! clarity had warned me one of my items would be VERY pink, and she wasn't kidding! She'd made me this utterly fantastic pink sparkley bag, inspired by Holly's party hat, with a sequined bracelet to match! She also included a very kitch (perfect!!) pearl necklace with a rubber dinosaur charm, I'm in love!!

Next I unwrapped this darling mug with Cat on it! It fits in perfectly with all my other animal themed mugs, and I think it will be my new favourite for drinking green tea (I'd hate to stain the inside with all the coffee I drink!)

After that, a very innonvative foam pincushion, with a little bathtub on top! It made me giggle, it's wonderful!

The next item blue me away! She's aimed to incorporate the feel of breakfast at tiffany's with my own personal style (using my wist for refrence) and I think she did a pretty good job! There was also a simple pearl necklace not pictured here, perfect for wearing every day.

Then if that wasn't enough, she made me this AMAZING wallet to encorporate the poster 'Jets to Brazil' which is on Holly's wall, which happens to also be the name of one of my favourite bands, who got their name from the film!! (check them out!!) It's just too good for words this item, I love it so much!

She's made me this lovely candle holder too, and included a red candle to "burn away those mean reds"!! Very thoughtful and clever!

And last but not least, a set of laminated bookmarks! Very handy, I must say!!

Thank you Clarity! You've been a wonderful partner, and I hope you had as much fun crafting as I did!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Luinecu
x x o

Livejournal // Wists
Clarity
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2008 06:42:08 AM »

I'm so glad you liked them, it was most fun crafting for you but I had major swap anxiety... lol. The bag is a copy of a woven one my friend has, just a lot bigger to match that party outfit and ofcourse.. stand out. I'm relieved you're enjoying the wallet which was worth the fumes from melting Wink

I have now found your adorable sleep mask and it is a fixture, thanks for organising chukelikesart, it has been a very cool swap Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

hannahkarina
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2008 01:17:16 PM »

That's an awesome package, I love the mug and the bookmarks!

How many people are left to receive? I'm so excited to receive from chucklikesart and so nervous for her to receive from me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craft_princess

Im a dreamer...

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2008 02:30:39 PM »

My partner received but its taking her really long time to post her pics, I have pictures of some of the things I sent her so I think Ill ask her if she minds me posting the pics!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have decided that I need a bleach pen and mod podge... now it's only left to find that stuff in Spain, what seems to be impossible Sad
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
3 Cool Ways to Wear 1 Plaid Top
Fashions Created with Recycled Materials
The Best Looks to Heat Up Your Super Bowl
Top 5 Ways to Fix Static Cling
Sarah Jessica Parker Shows Off Her New Shoe Line for Nordstrom
Latest Blog Articles
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...