A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 296,602
Currently Running With Scissors:
732 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Victoriana Swap Gallery  (Read 14905 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lucy van pelt
in the sky, with diamonds

lie back and think of england

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #130 on: August 11, 2008 08:50:58 AM »

Love the corset cards! Yay, corsets!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Harvey

Here's to inappropriate!

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 12, 2008 06:43:15 AM »

I have received from the wonderful MidnightOak, who was my angel for this swap. Here is the loot - which I absolutely love.

First everything I got. Except the postcards and brochure which I forgot to include. Look at the beautiful caplet and the lovely lining fabric.

The matching bag, which is really cute.

A pretty broach.

A box and the lovely cards that went with each item.

Tea and chocolate.

Thank you. Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

antarcticraft
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Head Counselor of Camp Crochet

« Reply #132 on: August 12, 2008 07:28:03 AM »

Wow! What a great package! I love the capelet and that brooch is adorable. The little cards that go with each item are so cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vote for the winner of Crochet Challenge 9, our first Stitch-Off! For this challenge, participants explored Shell Stitch. Vote here!
sulkycat
« Reply #133 on: August 13, 2008 10:22:33 AM »

firstly, massive apologies for the late posting of this, which is really rude of me - sorry kenners and antarticraft!

kenners sent me a brilliant package, i took piccies when it came and they have been sitting in my camera ever since - i only noticed a few minutes ago that they wristlet that was also included isnt in the picture because i put it straight on when i opened it, and have worn it lots of times since! its felt and lace, with a felt flower on, i absolutely love it

this is my fabulous swappy gift -

everything came with beautiful explanation tags, my daughter pinched my tea set as she loves different types of tea, she says thank you!

since this picture was taken, the beautiful bag has been on a night out and was much admired, a couple of the notelets have ben used (i am keeping the last one because they are so pretty), and the bookmark is currently in russell brands booky wook  Grin

everything is brilliant, theres so much thought and detail in everything - i really love it! oh, the brooch is currently on a plain black velvet bag of mine and looks great!

thank you again kenners, and sorry once again for being so very late with this photo  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

antarcticraft

« Reply #134 on: August 13, 2008 12:45:00 PM »

Here, finally (as in, I finally was able to take pictures, not she finally sent, which was a couple of weeks ago!), I give you my awesome swap package from tantrum!

First, this awesome "trilobite" display. This has already gone to my office at school:

Various baubles and lovelies:

A neckwarmer and a garter (no, you don't get to see this in action! Tongue ):

Thank you so much, tantrum! I love everything!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008 12:45:59 PM by antarcticraft » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vote for the winner of Crochet Challenge 9, our first Stitch-Off! For this challenge, participants explored Shell Stitch. Vote here!
tantrum
« Reply #135 on: August 14, 2008 09:19:42 AM »

Thanks for posting pictures antarticraft. I really need to get a new camera. I have a confession about the nect warmer. It was origanally supposed to be a shrug. I started it just as soon as the swap started and ripped it out too many times to count. I have never had so much trouble with a knitting pattern! Finally at the last minute I decided it would have to be a neckwarmer. So I hope it does that at least! I also hope your boyfriend is recovering well.
tantrum
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If we resist our passions, it is more through their weakness than from our strength"
craftewoman
Tutorial Contributor

Busy sculpting...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #136 on: August 14, 2008 11:34:43 AM »

What wonderful whimsies! It's great to see such variety in a swap. There are things I never would have thought of! Everything is so brilliant!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

antarcticraft

« Reply #137 on: August 14, 2008 12:26:18 PM »

Tantrum - is the yarn kidsilk? It feels like some stuff I've tried to make a hat out of, and it's really lovely but hard to work with (and nearly impossible to frog!). It's really lovely, and looks GREAT with my peacoat! I can't wait to wear it this winter!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

frosty772

« Reply #138 on: August 30, 2008 05:46:06 PM »

I recieved my swap package yesterday!!  My partner was late in sending due to for reasons she relayed to me and the antarticraft.  My package was worth the wait without question!!

First everything arrived in the lovely box you see in the photo.  It has handles on each side and is currently housing all my jewerlry making supplies (so much nicer then plain shoe boxes!!   Grin)

Inside is what she included~~~  A clay(?) victorian shoe that is now on my shelf, some images of a Victorian Alice in Wonderland that will go into my scrapbook, a lovely necklace that has a heart shaped cameo and a charm for putting a couple of photos in, a chunk of rose quartz also on my shelf, a Victorian style hat hanging on my dresser, a tiny wooden mushroom and a pretty cameo pin

She also made me a really cute wallhanging!!

Thank you so much for a fantastic package!!  It was so much fun to open and admire!!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008 05:47:28 PM by frosty772 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

<b>Like what you see here??  It might be in my shop!!<b>
http://www.frosty772.etsy.com

<b>I wist!! Lets do a personal swap!!!<b>
http://www.wists.com/Frosty772

Moderndayvictorians .blogspot.com
craftewoman
Tutorial Contributor

Busy sculpting...

« Reply #139 on: August 31, 2008 09:13:35 AM »

I really like everything in that last package. The wait was well worth it. I especially love the bird wall hanging!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Pick the Right Foundation for Your Skin
#StopTheBeautyMadness
Great Makeup Tips For Summer Brides
DIY Pore Strips…Do They Work?
How to Make a DIY Fizzing Bath Balm
Latest Blog Articles
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...