A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 302,587
Currently Running With Scissors:
552 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: last misfits thing i promise  (Read 1908 times)
Tags for this thread: misfits  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

red_pen
crochet pirate

1 choking victim

View Profile WWW
« on: February 10, 2005 06:56:31 PM »

i did this earlier today so something i did come out somewhat decent. i painted the top black a while back, and the part that said sony i took off the s and the y so it says "on"(you can't see it in the picture) which i thought was clever Smiley so now it's stylin besides rockin, cause seriously this cd player will never die. other than rechargable batteries best purchase ever. hahahaha even though i'm trying to bring back tapes, and ive got quite a collection for the age of cds and mp3's and they're mostly all good tapes. but i have more cds that are better so... whatever. anyways i promise this will  be the last post from me about the misfits......until next week?

THIS ROCKS   Logged

- it's all about having a clever signature

Pirate Crochet!
grungydrums

Dancing on the corpses ashes..

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2005 02:55:01 PM »

i like the misfits
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Using punk-an excuse to drink,an excuse to fight, to be pushed to the brink,your runing the scene
1 show at a time,your making true punk the only true crime.you shout in punk that we are all equal not with you nazi-esque facist ideas.When i say i dont like u,youcall me a jew,how is that not racist
red_pen
crochet pirate

1 choking victim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2005 03:54:40 PM »

hehe yeah the misfits are great
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pirate Crochet!
iamsolidsnake
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2005 07:16:25 PM »

Holy crap dude!!!! Rock on!!!!! Please please please send me some links to pics of your completed stuff, I 'm about to start doing this one that has the static age cover on the front, then the song listing on the back with some graphic, I'd like it to be a photo, but I think that'll be a bit much for my skill level. Seriously man, that rocks, I'd like to do that for my CD book, but it's leathr bound, so no dice I guess...... oh well....
THIS ROCKS   Logged
red_pen
crochet pirate

1 choking victim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2005 07:25:42 PM »

hehehe well if you want to see more of my stuff a lot of my newer shirts are on here you just have to look for them Cheesy but i have a shit load of other shirts that i haven't posted, they make up like 100% of the shirts i actually wear now, and 95% of the shirts i have. what are you going to do the cover on? skill level smill smevel just go ahead and do it, that what i try and do. hehehe but just make sure to prace painting because that's when things get permanent and you can change what you paint onto a shirt, but you can always re-cut out a stencil if you mess up. rock the stencils!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pirate Crochet!
BlueEyedMary
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2005 03:39:18 PM »

i have that cd player and i love the ramones neither of which have anything to do with your post....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

God bless the daylight, the sugary smell of springtime, remembering when you were mine in a still suburban town...
iamsolidsnake
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2005 04:51:37 PM »

hehehe well if you want to see more of my stuff a lot of my newer shirts are on here you just have to look for them Cheesy but i have a shit load of other shirts that i haven't posted, they make up like 100% of the shirts i actually wear now, and 95% of the shirts i have. what are you going to do the cover on? skill level smill smevel just go ahead and do it, that what i try and do. hehehe but just make sure to prace painting because that's when things get permanent and you can change what you paint onto a shirt, but you can always re-cut out a stencil if you mess up. rock the stencils!!

Well, I might do a couple of screens for the front of the shirt, it just seems like it'd be easier to do for that cover, I might do a stencil of the fiend ( chrimson ghost, w/e you wanna call it) and maybe put some lyrics on the back, like the lyrics to We Are 138...

Isn't there anyway I can bribe ya to send me a link to a gallery or something of your misfits shirts? i'm stuck with a crap 28k modem, so searching would take forever....
THIS ROCKS   Logged
red_pen
crochet pirate

1 choking victim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2005 05:04:08 PM »

http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/red_pen_zine/ this is my photobucket album, it has all the pictures that i've used for craftster so it has more than just the misfits stuff, i think that link should work
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pirate Crochet!
plastic_fangs
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2005 09:00:21 AM »

your photobucket album is locked, so only you can see it (with your password).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got." Janis Joplin
red_pen
crochet pirate

1 choking victim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2005 10:01:20 AM »

my bad i didn't know i'll see if i can change it, you should be able to see it now
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pirate Crochet!
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Photograph Water Movement Part 2/2
How to Keep Your Images Simple
How to Use a Lensbaby
How to Create a Thread Through your Images
How to Create a Sun Star Image Effect Part 1/2
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...