A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,487
Currently Running With Scissors:
434 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Yarn store mentioned here?  (Read 464 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

needmorecowbell
« on: February 10, 2005 05:04:57 PM »

Recently (past 2 days) I read of an online yarn store that had started to sell their own lines of wool yarn.  I really loved some of it, but now I can't remember the site's name or anything, and I've searched every which way to try and find the original post.  Please someone refresh my brain to this site that mysteriously isn't in my history!  I believe the name of the store had the word knit in it, and another K word.  Anyone?  Ayone?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
linda63pt
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2005 06:24:48 PM »

Hi! I believe it may be knit picks.  knitpicks.com  They have started a line of yarn they got directly from peru.  It is very cheap and has basically gotten good reviews based on the price. 
Linda
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mew
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2005 06:51:34 PM »

knitter's review has a new review of most of those yarns up, if you want to know a bit more about how they knit up and behave.

http://www.knittersreview.com/article_yarn.asp?article=/review/product/050210_a.asp
THIS ROCKS   Logged
needmorecowbell
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2005 04:07:31 AM »

YES!  Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you linda63pt!  You have no idea how much this has been driving me crazy!  WoooHooo  mew for the review site, I was more than willing to "risk it" at the prices, but the reviews make me feel much more confident, especially since this is going to be used for some experimenting.  *does the International-distress-for-idiots head slap while repeating ALWAYS bookmark...always bookmark*
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

Latest Blog Articles
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...