A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 304,865
Currently Running With Scissors:
637 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Favorite Colour Swap R2 GALLERY!  (Read 10470 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SciFunk
« Reply #90 on: August 10, 2008 06:16:15 PM »

Yay! I'm so happy you liked everything. I'm very impressed with your resin photographing skillz--it always takes me fifteen tries to get anything halfway decent, but those look really nice. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MEshelltakeone
« Reply #91 on: August 10, 2008 07:08:45 PM »

i am loving the purple packages!! such an awesome color!! Grin

im back from the dead, officially and have left feedback and updated the colors on the first post!!

**NOTE** if you are "blue", meaning you sent and received, you need to post pics before you get feedback.

thanks for an awesome swap so far!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

viridis
« Reply #92 on: August 11, 2008 02:04:55 AM »

I received some great things from Astarael:

Necklace:

earrings:

(excuse the image quality- I'm not that great at photography)

magnets:

scarf:

Beads:

neato office supplies:

There was actually two of these hairties, however I was wearing one when i was taking pictures:

Apologies for the large number of pictures.

Big thanks once again for the great swap. I really love the earrings and the scarf.
Astarael also sent me some pistachio chocolate which was very nice Smiley
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008 02:05:26 AM by viridis » THIS ROCKS   Logged
astarael
strawberry queen

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 11, 2008 02:56:40 AM »

I only see one of the earrings with the transparent beads....did the other one not make it?  I hope not, that would be really embarassing to send someone one earring lol!!  Let me know and I'll make another one asap!
Apart from that, I'm glad you liked everything.  Your cat is really cute too!!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

unter dem mond, dem himmel, den sternen, hre nicht auf deinen verstand...nur auf dein herz

Swapping info: http://la--estrella.blogspot.com/2008/06/swapping-info.html

I'm up for personal postcard swaps - my handmade postcards (any theme) for your handmade or arty (store bought) postcards - PM
SciFunk
« Reply #94 on: August 11, 2008 09:19:31 AM »

I don't usually wear jewelry, but that first necklace looks really pretty. I like the little cube pins, too (although I would have absolutely no use for them). Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

em0tionalprayer

On a scale from 1 to awesome...I'm the ish!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #95 on: August 11, 2008 07:28:06 PM »

This is what I received from cookiemaker!
She also sent a cute bad that isn't pictured and some fabric.  I'm not too sure what the stripy thing is but its super cute! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

viridis
« Reply #96 on: August 12, 2008 12:40:29 AM »

I only see one of the earrings with the transparent beads....did the other one not make it?  I hope not, that would be really embarassing to send someone one earring lol!!  Let me know and I'll make another one asap!
Apart from that, I'm glad you liked everything.  Your cat is really cute too!!  Smiley

I definitely received both earrings (I wore them to work today)- I thought I had put both in the second picture, but it looks like I didnt. Smiley 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
astarael
strawberry queen

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 12, 2008 12:51:14 AM »

phew what a relief! that would have been really embarassing lol!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

unter dem mond, dem himmel, den sternen, hre nicht auf deinen verstand...nur auf dein herz

Swapping info: http://la--estrella.blogspot.com/2008/06/swapping-info.html

I'm up for personal postcard swaps - my handmade postcards (any theme) for your handmade or arty (store bought) postcards - PM
just-heidi
« Reply #98 on: August 12, 2008 09:43:38 AM »

As promised now that I have found the camera lead and returned from my short trip to Norway here are the pics of the items that I received from prettyandpetite. They all came with me on my little holiday!! Anyway, onto the pics!

Here's a project bag for my knitting as I requested and it is amazing!! It carried everything I could possibly need and want for completing my latest project while I was on my trip.

It has a pocket with a button colsure on one side as above and then on the other side a long zip closure pocket and it's fully lined in a cute white fabric with little pinky flowers on and an inside pocket in the darker green. The handles are also like big drawstrings to open the top of the bag really wide then bring it in tight so that nothing can escape, also means that it can fit pretty much anything inside!! I can't tell you how fabulous it is!!! I think I'm in love!! Here's a pic of the zippy side.

Then she also sent me a matching needle roll, again something which I really wanted!! I've already got some of my needles and hooks in it but the rest are hiding somewhere in my room!

And open....

The lighter green that you can see at the top under the flap is also a 'layer' with needle slots in.

And then she also sent me some lovely jewellery, a bird's nest ring and a bracelet.

Thank you so much again prettyandpetite, everything is so fantastic!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bonzablue
« Reply #99 on: August 13, 2008 12:42:04 PM »

Just browsing the gallery - and looking at all the lovely stash ! This has been a great first swap for me and has given me the swapping bug.

Thank-you for this swap ! Great loot every one !

BonzaBlue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mum to two... love to craft - terrible at housework !
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use Effects Processing in Adobe Soundbooth Lesson 2
How to Use Effects Processing in Adobe Soundbooth Lesson 4
How to Use Effects Processing in Adobe Soundbooth Lesson 3
How to Use Effects Processing in Adobe Soundbooth Lesson 1
How to Use Vector Drawing Tools in Adobe Flash Lesson 4
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Easy Tile Coasters
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...